Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Skit suggestions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:DD
  ohhhhh
View Results

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 pm
My friend, my sister and I are cosplaying Kingdom Hearts. My friend is Kairi, sister is Sora, I'm Roxas. We wanna do something for the masquerade, but we have no idea what out skit should be. Ideas, please?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Um... you could always try and make it romantic with having Sora try to give Kairi the special fruit but accidently give it to Roxas which would turn it into a comedy?... that could be a scene maybe?

I'm trying to figure out the whole skit thing myself XP

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

Ralyle

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 pm
Lol! I agree with Charm! You could have it start out with Sora looking for Kairi to give her the fruit and then he stumbles and Roxas catches it! ^0^ Then he holds it up to his face to look at it and the still falling Sora accidentally bumps the fruit into Roxas' mouth and they both end up taking a bite! Kairi who witnessed the whole thing grows mad and then into a fight scene with Kairi and Roxas! You can finish this idea or edit it! XD I got a bit carried away! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 pm
Dannichigo
Lol! I agree with Charm! You could have it start out with Sora looking for Kairi to give her the fruit and then he stumbles and Roxas catches it! ^0^ Then he holds it up to his face to look at it and the still falling Sora accidentally bumps the fruit into Roxas' mouth and they both end up taking a bite! Kairi who witnessed the whole thing grows mad and then into a fight scene with Kairi and Roxas! You can finish this idea or edit it! XD I got a bit carried away! XD

biggrin D
I like that.
We're also gonna start this thing called "Roxas Rumble" in a few months. I'll inquire some of that in it!  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 am
Maybe you all should crossdress?
I love seeing Roxas and Sora in women's clothes, it's freaking adorable.
heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 am
But that's just another yaoish skit, everyone does those for Roxas and Sora.

if you wanna do something different you could have Roxas lock Sora up somewhere so that he can be a "real" person with Sora out of the picture. Have him give the fruit to Kairi and either have Roxas go insane from listening to a real girl's chatter, or have Kairi go on a quest to rescue Sora.

okay, I know it sounds like a limb thing, but I've won at two different masquerades and different is good. Judges like seeing different.  

Woven Red

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 am
Woven Red
But that's just another yaoish skit, everyone does those for Roxas and Sora.

if you wanna do something different you could have Roxas lock Sora up somewhere so that he can be a "real" person with Sora out of the picture. Have him give the fruit to Kairi and either have Roxas go insane from listening to a real girl's chatter, or have Kairi go on a quest to rescue Sora.

okay, I know it sounds like a limb thing, but I've won at two different masquerades and different is good. Judges like seeing different.

That.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 am
Sadistic Rainbows
Dannichigo

biggrin D
I like that.
We're also gonna start this thing called "Roxas Rumble" in a few months. I'll inquire some of that in it!

Lol. Glad you like it! ^0^  

Ralyle

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Or u can just have them do a Death note scene, with Sora being Light, Kairi being Misa and Roxas being L. Or something like that (does not have 2 be death note).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 pm
K master of flames
Or u can just have them do a Death note scene, with Sora being Light, Kairi being Misa and Roxas being L. Or something like that (does not have 2 be death note).

No offense, but most crossovers come out looking... ungood.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:28 pm
When doing the audio, do you pre-record it, or do they give microphones?
Also, where do you sign up for the skits?
This is my first con, so I need a walk-through of these. sweatdrop
By the way, here's a dance we wanted to do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9LA1EK1jA&playnext_from=TL&videos=ReZPaypzVmc

Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff