Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Bebbehs on the Beach (Takis & Pelagios)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image

Takis walks along the beach, dragging a stick behind him. He looks back occasionally and grins at the long line he'd made in the sand.

"Doo-pa doo-pa doo..." he sings to himself. He yelps and jumps out of the way as the tide begins to come in, washing over his hooves. Papa had taught him not to go into the waves, since the sand would go out from under his hooves and suck him under. And while that sounded sort of fun to Takis, Papa had made sure he knew not to try.

He looks backwards again. The water had washed his line away. "Aw man!" he exclaims. "Now I gotta start over." Grumbling, he turns around and starts walking back the way he'd come, drawing a new line further up the beach.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image

Pelagios watched the little faun from the cover of bushes. He had been dying to find someone to play with and had almost given up. At least, that was until he had seen Takis. Having never seen a faun before, he had watched the other boy for several minutes before deciding to scare the living daylights out of him.

Snickering to himself, he waited for the faun to turn around before bursting out of the bushes and yelling at the top of his lungs.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 pm
Takis jumps and whirls around, looking for the source of the voice, brandishing his stick.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" he yells back.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:52 am
Pelagios jumped back, a bit startled the kid had yelled back at him. Tripping over his own feet, he landed on his butt with a 'omph'. Blinking up at the small, orange faun pointing a stick at him, he started to giggle. "You're all right" he said brightly, offering out a hand.

"Name's Anchovy! Put her there, partner." he demanded, giving the small faun a huge grin.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:59 am
"Uh..." Takis blinks at the other boy. He offers his hand and pulls him up. "Anchovy? Are you like...a fish then?" Takis tilts his head and looks appraisingly at him.

"You don't look like a fish."

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 pm
Pelagios shook his head and did a small circle once he reache dhis feet. "Nope. Just got fins. And these dangly things." he said, pointing to his antenae. "I'ma nymph." he said, puffing his chest out with pride.

"What are you?" he asked, examining the faun with curiosity. "I ain't ever seen a horse fairy before." he mumbled.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:21 pm
Takis scrunches up his face. "I ain't a fairy," he says. "I don't got wings. I'm a faun."

What a strange person.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:52 am
Pelagious tilted his head and gave Takis an up and down inspection. "What's a faun? You look like a horse fairy to me." he declared, poking Taki's belly with a pointed finger.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items