Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Oi! <3 I'd like some help too, ya know. ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKit5

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm
My friend wants to cosplay when she goes to Otakon eventually. However, she can't cut her hair, and she'd rather avoid having to buy expensive wigs. She also wants to keep it modest with the skin showing, and crossplaying doesn't suit her.
Anyways, here's her: [x]
She's been thinking of doing Osaka from Azumanga Daioh! She certainly resembles her. o: Rinoa from FFVIII and Hell Girl have also be suggested.

If you could give me possible ideas too, that'd be neato! [x] :3 I'm chill with almost anything. However, I have no cosplay making skills, so I have to buy it, so nothing too obscure for me, unfortunately.
I've been suggested Cardcaptor Sakura, Yuna (summoner outfit) from FFX, and Misa Amane from Death Note.

HALP?
Thankies!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 pm
Wow, your friend would make a perfect Osaka!

I think you would also make a really cute Sakura. I'll try to think of more suggestions later...  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

iKit5

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

Shiiichi Hakurashi

I know right? She's perfect for her. Not only that, her personality is rather similar to hers as well! <3 I'm so proud to be her friend.

Aw, thank you. :3 I know for a fact I'll be cosplaying her though. Just a matter of time... I mostly just wanted opinions on the idea.

Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games