Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:39 pm
hello children im making a vampire covenant rp

to participate you must either pm me a profile for your character or post it on the forum.

this is the template for the profile
name/nickname:
race sad vampire,werewolf or hybrid of the both)
ability's sad super speed,night vision,super agility,super strength,element control,telekinesis,mind reading,future sight,retractile claws,transmutation like alchemy and shape shifting,maximum amount of powers are 3)
weapons of choice:for example swords scythe ext
bio:

that's pretty much it

rules
1 im the only god here
2 no god modding
3 have fun

there will be assassination missions. this whole thing is about vampires versus werewolf and there war.

name/nickname:marcus saintclair
race:vampire
ability's:element control,retractile claws,transmutation like alchemy.
weapons of choice:twin swords hidden in a cane he caries around everywhere he gos
bio:marcus is from the great saintclear clan.this clan in particular is know to give very prestigious vampires with very powerful ability's.you will never see a saintclair not dressed vary elegantly.marcus is the next in line to be the saintclair clans leader.marcus only weakness is his compassion  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm
marcus woke up to a darkened room with the shades closed it was a Victorian room with drapes that reached the flor and the bed was a king sized elegant bed with brown silky covers.marcus looked over to the night table to see a big glass filled to the brim with blood lick usual he drank it without spieling a drop today was the day to accept offerings from the villagers who lived in the town the saintclair clan ruled over today in a month he would be leader of the saintclair clan and ruler of every land the saintclair clan ruled.marcus took a shower and when to talk his place at the sit next to his fathers in the great hall where all the people would be coming to give there offerings.the villagers would start to come in and hour but his father always liked to be on time.  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:03 pm
name/nickname: Nova Dusk
race sad hybrid of both)
ability's sad night vision,super agility,retractile claws)
weapons of choice: twin swords
bio: Nova is a young orphaned female hybrid who lives with the werewolves and serves the most prestigous werewolf family. Her past is a mystery to everyone including her. She is always seen wearing a short white dress, her hair is white as well and is short and curly, her eyes are orange. Being a hybrid she is normally in her half/half form, a human like body with black wolf ears and tail. Her full vampire form looks like the half/half with normal ears and no tail. Her full werewolf form is an all black wolf. Her favorite form is her half/half form.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm
Nova headed towards the village ruled by vampires, sent to gather information by her werewolf masters. As the hybrid reached the edge of the village she shifted to her full vampire form to better blend in and then entered the village. Upon entry she noticed a large group headed in the same direction. Nova quickly joined them to see where they were going. It soon became obvious that they were going to a grand house, house that would be perfect for vampires. She saw this as a perfect chance to gave information.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm
people were starting to gather in the entrance hall marcus was looking around bored.it was always the same in the day of offerings they always asked for blessings and security from werewolves which the st.Clair provided but it was always the same drill.ones in a wail there would be some action some werewolves would show up and marcus would have so fun with them.marcus liked to play with his food he liked to get his hands dirty with enemy blood.marcus suddenly got a strange scent in his nose not the same to human scent it was a weird scent that dint smell like vampire human or werewolves.marcus knew it would be trouble so he got up and quickly got his cane which held his tween swords.the tween swords were actually quite big but the cane managed to stay lean.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Nova was scanning the crowd when she detected a sudden movement. She turned her attention to the source of the movement. She saw a young man headed her way it was clear from his elegant wardrobe that he was a vampire. Nova silently observed the approaching vampire, keeping calm. She had no reason to worry yet.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm
marcus fallowed his nose which led him to a beautiful young lady.marcus gave her a single glance and said "hello im prince marcus could you come with me for just a moment"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Nova cast a wary glance at the prince, but followed him anyway. She had a bad feeling about this, but against her better judgement she still went with the man.  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:58 pm
marcus kept on walking until they reach a suitable location look at her and said "you smell different than anything else i have ever smelled in my life now i ask you to tell me what and who you are"  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm
"My my don't you have any manners. Introduce yourself and tell me what you are since I already know who before asking that of a lady." Nova said nonchalanty hoping to get information while keeping hers with held. In case her initial statement didn't work she added, "And why don't you guess what i am maybe you'll win a prize."  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:07 pm
marcus said "granted im sorry it was not my intention to be rude.im price marcus.who are you my lovely miss and could you also explain from what species you are pleas.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm
"A charmer are we? I bet the girls are all over you. My name is Nova dusk and I am a vampire." Nova said while adding mentally. "Well only half, but still."  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm
marcus said "your not very good at telling lies are you?you don't smell like a vampire."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm
Ava finished her training for the day, er night. She smiled with delight extending her fangs. "Wonder where the others are..." she said carelessly.  

Denalis_Kate01

1,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 pm
"You don't get out much do you? I may not smell like any vampire that you've ever met, but I can asure you that I am a vampire" Nova repiled cooly.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games