Submit

skirt and
  make up
View Results

xjewiex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 am
Do you wear makeup when you were a kid?
Do you were skirts when you were a kid?

..I hate those things, I always deny those things if my Mom ever wants to wear it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 am
No to ever wearing make-up. I used to wear skirts constantly; now it is rare to catch me in one.

Roesor nau Venorsh

xjewiex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 am
Roesor xor Venorsh
No to ever wearing make-up. I used to wear skirts constantly; now it is rare to catch me in one.

hahahahaha now rare!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 am
I wore skirts when I was a kid, if I'm not mistaken. I also wore makeup when playing dress up.  

Rei Uchikino

hapiiness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 pm
*did* js js

I used to wear skirts all the time xp

Now I kinda wish I had some so I could again

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:45 am
I wore skirts all the time, but I only learned to like makeup three or four years ago.
Back when I was a kid I would only wear makeup for events like parties or weddings and stuff, but I'd get them off with my bare hands in like the first five minutes. XD

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

i am dark rose

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:48 am
i wear both in life and still do willy short ones to have boys stare at me XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm
Sort of. xD I was in a bunch of dance when I was younger (I only voluntarily did gymnastics, but my mom made me do ballet, jazz, and tap at different points too), so my mom put gobs of makeup on me come recital time. I hated it too.

Also, no. I don't ever wear skirts and I haven't really. I say sort of because I wore a lot of skorts in elementary school haha.

Hersheydudette

XxDiscoxDinoxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 pm
im 13 and im going to start wearing make up when school starts again and when i lose weight =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:44 am
i wore skirts every other day but i hated makeup[and still do]. i wore it once a year for my dance reciteal and that was it exclaim  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

thebluestchu

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:25 am
I almost always wore dresses, but my mom wouldn't let me wear make-up. It's funny how girls with brothers seem to be more girly then girls with sisters...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm
The only time I wore make up was to dance recitals, but only very little mainly for important events like a wedding or dance recitals, and I hardly wore skirts but I wore skorts (if I spelled it right, basically skirts that are also shorts) and I wore dresses to Jahova Witness meetings and picture days, but thankfully the costumes for the dance recitals weren't technically skirts since they were also tights or whatever you want to call them. Other than that I was happy little boyish girl who was the top student in self defense and the only girl until another joined in and I ended loosing a stripe and I was a belt and one more stripe to being a black belt at the age of 8 or 9, I played chase with the 5th grade boys since I was in 2nd grade, I burped and passed gas like any other boy but I did it all while balancing the boyish side and the girlish side. My brother had a major influence on the way I acted, and my girlish side gave me many ideas with getting away with things.  

The Sweet Sadist

turtlesdoexist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm
Ah, I never wore skirts, but I did have an unusual obsession with lipgloss. Not quite sure why.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 pm
I never ever wore makeup as a kid. It makes you look fake in a way, like a barbie. Plus, some make-up can make your skin age. I do wear skirts sometimes, but only in the spring and summer time. Or on special occasions  

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm
I did when I was younger, but I cant stand it now, Im definatley different from then...  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff