EWWWW! PERV!!!!!!!!
View Results

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:48 pm
Well, me being me, I would rather hang out with guys then girls. Well, this guy I know that takes my bus can be such a perv! We were walking home one day and he brings up like a total s***m joke, gotta admit it was funny, but disturbing at the same time! (Lets call that.... Disnny, hmmm, no, what about Funurbing, thats it!) so he pulled a funurbing joke, and a few days later he brings up boobs! I mean, what a perv! Then he said that I definatly (Spelling) have them, so he got slapped. Then a week later he asked me if i've gotten, (In his exact words) "It" yet, and I was all like, "PERV!" and he got slapped, now he's acting like nothing ever happened, the only problem is I've caught him checking me out a couple times, getting him slapped of coarse.... What should I do about his pervertedness? (And he is like one of my best friends so Im not just going to randomly stop hanging out with him, so please no 'stop hanging out with him' things)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm
You don't have to stop hanging out with him. Just tell him firmly that you don't want to talk about that every time he says something perverted.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff