Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:08 am
silver walked slowly around the dorms of the academy, wondering about how long she's been here already. over 5 decades already, she now has become head of the academy. which she didnt really understand why they called it academy they didnt do anything but train, learning anything else was pretty much up the every person. they wanted everyone to learn to be able to take care of their selves and rely on their own powers. but now here i am to help the ones that need it. since i not only sold my sould but used it to comit a crime im been a reaper for a long time longer than all others than the original grim reaper hadies right hand. all this rushed though silvers mind as she waited for the day to start (even though probly shouldnt call it a day since its never light outside)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm
Kye walked towards the academy with her scythe leaning against her shoulder. Recently, Kye sold her soul to save her brother and father after a car crash.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 pm
silver looked up as she heard a soft crunch of approching foot steps. Before her stood a young girl with a large scythe, 'hmm quiet young for a new student.' silver walked up to the new girl "Hello, im silver ill be here to help so if you need anything i can help out some what" silver smiled unsure of how to do this, shed never had to help in the academy before just live in the dorms like all other reapers.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:53 pm
kitty walks in walking past the dorms. "hey look my dorm!" she looks in her dorm and she sees things in there "i must have a room mate......." saying it not so thrilled...(sigh)  

pokadots1

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:57 pm
Kye studied the girl that approached her, "Sounds nice. My name is Kye" responded Kye giving her best friendly smile she can come up with.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 am
umm... well what do you say we go up to the dorm and see your room kye. silver said with a smile as she took out a piece of paper with all the room numbers with names under them, she slowly scanded through it.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:59 am
"Sure, can't wait to see it" answered Kye shifted her scythe on her shoulder a bit then put on a small smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:01 pm
as they walked through the halls silver scaned all the numbers with a lost look. "ah here it is!" said silver as she pushed a door open. they both looked in and silvers eyes widened in surprise as she noticed someone else in the room already. "oh this must be your room mate.... uh kitty." silver said looking down at the paper again.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 pm
Kye stares at her new roommate for a few seconds before saying anything, "Um, hello Kitty. My name is Kye, nice to meet you" she said then she walked into the room through the open doorway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 am
silver took one last look at the two girls before she turned around to leave the room, thinking that she may be able to get used to this, it didnt seem to hard maybe.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 pm
Kye laid her scythe on her bed after Silver had left the room then she sat down. She wondering how the school year would turn out in the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:21 pm
sam walked into the academy with the guy that took her soul. she ran in to silver as they turned the corner in the dorm's hall way. "aww, silver there you are i've been looking for you. will you be so kind as to show Miss. Silverstream to her room?" said the guy. Earlier he told sam that his name was kyle.  

dark saphire_911

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:09 am
"ah kyle i havent seen you in decades, yeah ill do it but how did you know i was working in the academy now?" silver looked at him "have you been up to no good again?" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm
"just doing my job." he turns to sam and says, "you'll learn how to be a demon hunter here at this school. here are your class." "thanks," says sam. "well see you guys later," he says walking away. "later," sam says.  

dark saphire_911

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:32 pm
Kye laid down on her bed beside her scythe and started napping since she was a little tired.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff