Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:22 pm
Welcome to the illustrious Iris Academy. Here, students of ages 16-22 study in the areas of battle, art, music, literature; all while honing their individual "I'ras". You see, the students at Iris Academy all posses special powers and ranks that are determined by those powers. Here at Iris Academy, the development of our fine students is a priority. We welcome those who are willing into our fine doors.

Now Appearing..School Uniforms!
Girls:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925551456/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/Funny2.jpg

Guys:http://materix01.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/vampire-knight-cosplay1.jpg

Black uniforms with white/maroon accents indicate a student age 16-19;
White uniforms with black accents indicate a student age 20-22.

Rank is shown either by a colored ribbon or armband.

Gold= Rank 1
Red= Rank 2
Silver= Rank 3
White= Rank 4
Black= Rank 5
Indigo= Rank 6

Academic Year: Begins September 1st and ends June 4th. Give or take weekends and such.

Around the Academy...
All students carry around a student ID that sensors by school buildings use to allow students access to rooms. It also has information like I'ras color, your sub-I'ras, name, age, and dorm so that the card can be returned if lost. It also has a scanner that can be used as a credit card and can be used as a key for entering dorm rooms.

So what's happened so far?

Right Now... Graduation day. The black spider gang (profiles near the bottom of the page) have kidnapped Ali! (And inadvertently Karley as well). They were chased into Graymoore, then into the basement, then they eventually popped up into the woods. Currently the gang has hightailed it into the laboratory building that Doctor Martel works in. Most of the group has followed them to the front door, though Telemachus is communicating with some students back at the school to help coordinate the rescue effort.

Day 1, Tuesday:
Jordan, Maria, Avery and Torma are at The Hawk's nest night before school starts. None of them know each other yet. Jordan uses her darkness I'ras to follow a gang member (who turns out to be Zaias, but she doesn't know it) because the student council told her to do stuff like that. Avery follows her to make sure she's safe. Jordan looses him and Torma gets a job at The Hawk's Nest.

Day 2, Wednesday: Kids spend time doing random stuff before school starts. The first day is like a joke and barely anyone shows up for classes. At some point some people go to the battle dome and practice their I'ras. The established practicing things are a Sensory maze- students are blindfolded and go through w/o touching the walls/ Darkness maze- students must use darkness to get past cameras and hidden sensor beams/ Flight course- students fly through a high up obstacle course/ Lightning room- students shoot lightning at various posts that light up. Wooh. Feel free to come up with a training thing if you feel like it. During math class THE McDougall plans a super-hard math test for the next day, so Avery and Michishige (Shige) make a study group with the class after school at the library.

After School: Avery, Michichige, and the study group head to the Library. Meanwhile/earlier, Alice, Zaias' little sister, arrived at the school. Zaias left her in his room in the library and went to get food. While he was gone Ali went out and Avery found her. Zaias got back, and everyone agreed that Zaias would be enrolled and Dr.-something would take care of them for a while. Meanwhile, Treya scared some girls in the forest who thought she was a ghost. Jordan and the Pres/Telemachus see them, as well as Alex, who goes off to punish them. In the forest the girls are caught, the Pres takes care of them, and Treya is found but them left by Shige, Jordan and Avery.

Day 3, Thursday: Everyone's been having breakfast, hanging out near the cafeteria. There was an announcement about an I'ras rank-up test thing for tomorrow. Rock appeared on the scene in a noisy car. After that, everyone who hadn't already done so went to their first period class. During art class Jordan found an old treasure map. After finding it she made a copy and met up with Maria, but lost the copy when a strong wind blew. She and Maria went to look for it in Daekron Woods. They came upon Rock training on the lake, but they parted ways. Meanwhile, Treya found the map, and Shige found Treya. They talked a bit before Alex came and found them. Alex questioned them, and a struggle ensued. Maria ran into Alex, but managed to get away. Trey helped Maria escape, and escaped herself. Rock followed a bit but did not act. Shige went with Alex willingly, knowing he had no choice. Alex beat him up bad before taking him to the disciplinary office and handing out a punishment.

After school: Students met in the library to hear an announcement about the treasure hunt. It will be taking place over the next day and the weekend. Alex gave Maria and Jordan a punishment for being in the woods earlier.

Day 4, Friday: I'ras Rank-up day! People have eaten breakfast, and Ali and Treya got lost in the library and went down a trap door. They saw Kira there, who then *poofed* to his test. >.> It is possible he ish a ninja O: A ton of people eventually got together to go down in the library. (( Too lazy to name 'ema all, lol)) Tele, Ali, Zaias, Rita and that girl, you know the one, went to Hawk's nest to eat, and later Zaias and Ali headed off for dentist fun. The kids in the library headed down, had an encounter with a trap door and some demon dogs, then moving, trippy staircases, and finally made it to the bottom floor. There they found colored books, one for each I'ras color, that would when read give one power -the same for everyone with that color- to someone with that color I'ras. After getting separated by a door, they later met up in a final room, in which there was an ominous darkness. Ooh, spooky. There were some mysterious peoples there, and an ominous dark voice. Once again, ooh, spooky. A fight ensued, where they met a girl, Rei (tad crazy), who they fought and managed to tire out. Afterwards they found an elevator that led to Garf the Gardener's shed, and they went to bed.

Meanwhile, at the Hawk's Nest, Telemachus met Karley, who's incessant inner babble sufficiently served to silence him. After some subtle prodding by Marsh, he invited her to a Halloween even that was Marsh's idea. There's a gonna be a Halloween even, peeps!

Day 5, October 31, Sunday:

The kids be waking up now. They went to the cafeteria, there was an announcement about the Halloween event. Pretty much: Trick or treat in one of the buildings, classroom to classroom, haunted house in the battle dome, and dance later...I don't remember where. So then they went off. They went to the battle dome and had some fun in the sensory maze, decked all flora'd out by Treya. They had lunch, and trick or treated, then went to the dance. The MacDougal was a creep -poor Avery- and Ali became Marsh's new sidekick. Because he's totally a super-hero.

Day 6, December 20, Tuesday:

Wakie wakie time. We go! To finish up exams, go through lunch, study some, take exams again. Afterwards, it's off to go Chirstmas shopping! So we shopped, and it was fun.

Day 7, December 21, Wednsday:

Wakie wakie, snowing like crazy, it is. Most flights are canceled, but through the miraculous powers of, well, Ms. (or Mrs.) Powers, most of the kids have managed to make it home. Our little group of friends, some student council kids, some disciplinary kids, Karley and Treya, are going on a bus up to a 'private retreat' mansion out in the wilderness owned by Whit's family. Not to be confused by our other rich friend Spencer's family. After some present-giving, mouth-swabbing, and gossip inspiring hijinks, the kids set off on the bus. They made their way to zee mansion, ate dinner, then went off to bed.

Day 8, December 22, Thursday:

Waking up, getting breakfast at Whit's family retreat. A movie was watched. There was some skiing.

Day 9, December 24, Saturday:

Wake up, get presents, eat waffles.

Day 10, March 1st:

It's career day! Or Iris' equivalent of it, anyways. Avery is with Martel, Jordan and Telemachus are at the Hawk's Nest with Karley and Jared, and Dr.Sullivan and Christopher and doing teeth stuff.

Day 11, March 2nd:

Everyone went to morning classes, there was some battle dome stuff going on, then lunch. Afterwards some new students showed up [Dannica & Willow]. After another class or two the group headed to Graymoor to show the new kids around. After some dental hijinks, everyone went to dinner, and eventually the day turned into a massive video game battle, Team Shig vs. Team Whit. Who won?

Day 12, May 1st: The lamest day ever. We literally got up and ate breakfast and then timeskipped. No joke. Because that's how we roll 8P

Day 13, May 7th: The group went to the mall where they were greeted by a massive luau, at which an old lady showed everyone how to limbo and Spencer made out with a hula girl. He got banned from the mall for a while. Oh yeah, and Dannie was approached by some jerks, but she met up with the gang and had a stellar time. They saw a movie. It was good.

Day 14, May 31st: This is it, everyone! The big day! Graduation! Everyone headed to the outdoor stage -provided by the wonderful plant I'ras students- and waited for the ceremony to begin. A new student who arrived early made it into the crowd. But something sinister was afoot... the black spider gang, profiles located at the bottom of the front page, were after Ali! At the beginning of the ceremony the girl ran to Graymoor to say goodbye to her friends, the ghosts that inhabit the building. She would be leaving with her brother Zaias once he graduated. However she was met there by the gang which captured her, as well as the hapless Karley, by first putting them to sleep then encasing them in a vine-capsule. Alex the prefect, along with others, including a very angry Zaias, were in hot pursuit. They chased the gang a few floors down into the library. Bull and Katsu held them at bay while Cheren and Rei escaped up into the woods above the library's catacombs. While Cheren and Rei ran for the city Bull and Katsu used a special shadow-vial to escape from a fight.

Meanwhile, Telemachus was at first overwhelmed by the events of the day, but then quickly managed to pull together prefects and others to control the situation. He had Jordan go to the woods to direct the group chasing the gang in their direction. Through the use of Jordan's flight and Avery's sensory skills they were able to chase Rei and Cheren back to a building: the laboratory that Doctor Martel works at and that Avery visited on the Iris-Career day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 pm
How to Join:
Fill out the character skeleton on the next post and pm it to me. You can choose between ranks 1-5 when you first join. Choose an I'ras color and 1 sub-I'ras. If you would like to have two I'ras then say so in your pm. First come first serve~ Note- due to a rank up test, you can now start at rank 5

]Important Details/ Kind-of-But-not-Really-Rules:
Any additions to the rules will always be posted in the bottom and in green to help you find find them.

*Posting in the color that corresponds to your I'ras (as long as it isn't too difficult to read) would be nice
*ICYWC (In Case You Were Confused)- I'ras is the term that refers to each character's specialized power. It is referred to as a color, due to the fact that different I'ras branches change your eyes a different color. Depending on your color, you will have a choice of two sub-I'ras, from which you can pick one sub-I'ras to be your power. A very lucky few may receive multi-I'ras, in which case each eye will be a different color and the character will have two sub-I'ras. If I'm not accepting multi-I'ras when you join, you can ask to reserve a spot and I'll let you add another I'ras color once they're open again.
*Romance is fine, please keep it PG-13 (like the movies) i.e no explicit you-know-what.
*ICYWC, no, your picture doesn't have to be the same color as your I'ras, it's just kinda cool if it works out that way
*Talking to each other OOC is fine
*ICYWC you can increase your rank through any training or battles that you fight using your powers. Just because you start low doesn't mean you can't get better. If you want to raise your rank pm me and I'll see what I can do. And there may also be I'ras tests or something at the school, so you could always raise your rank that way.There are 6 ranks.
*I'd say no god-modding, but I suppose that's not entirely true, so I'll say some important things here:
1.) Please keep your powers/ I'ras to the rank that you are. I know the details aren't very specific, but please do your best to not kill the rank system.
2.) If someone is using an I'ras at a level higher than their rank, feel free to tell them. If the person continues to abuse their power it will be considered god-modding.
3.) If you want to develop some sort of plot, feel free to as long as it's not too over the top, and try to run it by any other rp'rs first. You can also create quick npc's for story's sake (i.e. a teacher/ bad guy).
4.) If you have any ideas about improving the story, feel free to pm me about it or run it by others OOC to do it.
*ICYWC, I'ras can be pronounce like the normal word "iris", but I think of it as "I-ra" with a silent "s" on the end (but the "s" isn't silent if it's plural).
*Mwahaha, my vaguely described terminology is killing your braincells every time you read this. On that note, feel free to pm me with questions.

*Please try to tell us if you're not going to post for a while
*ICYWC- You can create NPC characters that can be controlled by anyone at anytime. They should generally be used just for story purposes, but you can also rp as them if your character can't do anything because the person they were talking to won't respond. seriously, don't be afraid to take control of an npc someone else made, as long as you stick to their character profile somewhat.

~I realize that this rp goes pretty fast (at least at the time that I'm writing this) so PLEASE!!!! either ask someone for a summary, we're all nice here, or pm me if you no longer want to participate.
*If someone decides to drop out of the rp their character will become an npc *unless you have barely posted yet, then your character shall be doomed to fade into oblivion ^^ Oh, scratch that. I'm too lazy, I'll just strike your character sheet and we'll control your charrie at whim.

Multi-I'ras- Currently accepting
If you want a multi-I'ras, characters can develop a second sub-I'ras of the same color as your current one, i.e if you have fire you can develop manipulation, etc. People with mult-I'ras cannot develop anymore powers

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:37 pm
Character Skeleton:
*Gaia Name*
~Character Name~
*Age*
~Gender~
*Appearance/Pic*
~Personality~
*History*
~Occupation~
*Rank*
~I'ras color/power~
*Favorite Subjects*
~Favorite places to go~
*Living conditions*

*For 'living conditions', put whether you live in a dorm, off campus, if you have a roommate, etc.

If you would like to, you can be a full-time npc master, and you would just control any of the npc's if you want to, or even develop their character if you like them a lot

NPC Skeleton:
~Character Name~
*Age*
~Gender~
*Appearance/Pic*
~Personality~
*Occupation*
~Other~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:43 pm
I'ras-es Whichever color I'ras you have, that is your character's eye-color. Your I'ras color determines which sub-I'ras you can pick. For each I'ras color you can pick one sub-I'ras. Example: if you pick red as your I'ras, you can choose either fire or manipulation as you power or sub-I'ras. So you won't end up with any more than two powers, even if you have two I'ras. I'ras powers can be used in ways other than those stated as long as it logically makes sense. Note- Asterisks (*) Followed by text describe existing ways to train that I'ras. The end shows your approx rank for taking that test. Low= 1-2, moderate= 3-4, high= 5-6 But you can still take these tests at a higher level. All powers gained from the books found in Graymoore will be typed aligned to the right.

Red sub-I'ras-

Fire-
Those with fire can summon a flame at will and absorb existing flames. The higher the rank, the larger the flame and the more fire a perso can absorb. Higher ranks can protect themselves and others from fire. *Fire is shot at you, absorb as much as fast as you can-moderate

Manipulation- Those with manipulation can move objects at will. The higher the rank, the larger the object a person can move and the farther they can project their power. The highest ranks can manipulate humans, but it is against the law unless used "In self defense or for the good of the community." *Move a weight a far distance with manipulation-moderate. Manipulate a paintbrush to paint a picture- hard.

Green sub-I'ras-

Healing-
Those with the power of healing can...well...heal stuff. Rank determines the rate of healing, the magnitude of wounds that you can heal, and the amount of healing you can do without resting. Lower levels can heal small wounds, higher levels can heal increasingly severe stuff. *Heal hurt animals and kids- difficulty varies with wounds

Growth- Those possessing the power of growth can grow and manipulate plants. Higher levels can grow and manipulate plants faster. This power can be used to grow food. Yum.

Blue sub-I'ras-

Water- Those with water can control and manipulate water. Rank determines how much water you can create from nothing, and how much already existing water you can manipulate. Water users can not control ice. *Shape water into shapes on a screen - varies with shape difficulty. Stand on water and shoot floating targets with water-bullets - moderate.

Water users may now use ice

Flight- Those with flight can..well...fly. Your ability to maneuver is independent of rank. Rank determines how long you can fly. *Obstacle course in the air, fly while dodging balls, through hoops, etc. - varies with course difficulty
High levels of flight, starting at rank 4, may confer their powers to others for a short time. The giving of power works kind of like a debit card- you give them a certain amount of power -may tire you out- and once it wears out, it wears out. Think fairy dust in Peter Pan anyone?

Indigo/Violet sub-I'ras-

Telepathy- Those with telepathy can communicate to others using their minds. Only others with Indigo/Violet sub-I'ras can respond to a telepath using their mind, and only if a telepath starts the "conversation." Higher ranks can read minds, the higher the rank the easier to read the mind. Higher ranks of other sub-I'ras can only be red by high ranked telepaths.

Sensory- Those possessing the sensory sub-I'ras have heightened senses. These senses include: Hearing, smell, sight, and a sixth sense that allows the user to sense the aura of people (aka how they're feeling and possibly where they are) and sense danger. Higher ranks increases the power of heightened senses. *Maze where it is dark and student wears blindfold, uses powers to get out and not bump into walls- varies depending on maze difficulty

Silver/Gold sub-I'ras-

Lightning- Those with lightning can manipulate electricity. They can also manipulate magnetic fields. Higher ranks have increased power and range. *Shoot lightning at lightning rods- low

Invisibility- Those with invisibility can render themselves invisible to others. Lower ranks can only deflect others' attention, middle ranks can become invisible for a limited time, and the highest ranks can stay invisible for long period of time and even turn another person/object invisible for a short time.

At rank four, invisibility begins to become like intangibility, so shadows, fire, water, anything not solid will not touch you.

At rank five, normal people and solids can't touch you. Walking through walls, anyone? biggrin

At rank 6 sensories cannot sense them, and only the best of telepaths can reach into their minds

Darkness- Those possessing the sub-I'ras of darkness can manipulate the shadows to their will. They may use any darkness to cloak themselves or others. Higher levels can even turn shadows tangible and use them to fight. *Go through a maze using darkness to cloak self from cameras and avoid invisible trip lasers- varies with maze difficulty  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:56 pm
Places to go within the academy:
Wolfe Hall- The boys' dorm. Has a very cozy common room. Girls are allowed in up to 8pm.

Avis Manor- The girls' dorm. Has a very lighted atmosphere. Boys are allowed in up to 8pm.

Kindle Hall- The co-ed dorm. Girls on the third floor, boys on the second, a massive common room on the first floor. Boys are strictly prohibited from the top floor. Girls are strictly prohibited from the second floor after 8pm. Girls and boys are allowed to enter at any time (umm..duh).

Rec Hall-Has all the best and most high-end kind of stuff you'd find in a rec hall. Also has a battle dome where students can fight or practice their powers. *note-feel free to use your imagination when it comes to what's inside this place

Dekreon Woods- A very large wooded area on a hill that surrounds about a quarter of Iris Academy. It is actually part of Seal Park, but few people travel so far in. The woods is a prime place for students sneaking in or out at suspect hours of the night A.K.A you should be in bed. ;D -idea from vampiricbloodgirl1

Places to go outside of the academy:
The Hawk's Nest- A neat little cafe that boasts plenty of food choices and a great view of the city with a loft eating area.

The Chateau- A fancy restaurant with room for formal parties and a moonlight garden outside.

209- A massive shopping complex with more stores than anyone could be expected to remember. Many a consumer has gotten lost here. Hosts the occasional rooftop carnival and other events.

GuroPanku BKK

Bideogēmu-Kōhī-Kosupure [Video Games, Coffee, Cosplay]

An arcade cafe located somewhere in 209, though it seems you can't find it, just when you NEED to be there, your there. People say it's like magic, and the coffee isn't bad either. Your required to cosplay when inside. For a place that no one can find, it always has a few people in it.
Side Note: Zizi has been seen here occasionaly.

When you go to enter a store, if you trully need to be here, you'll suddenly enter it instead. -idea from ZimbuTessen

Graymoore Library- This huge old-fashioned library is located on the edge of the Iris Academy campus near the woods and boasts a small cafe and bookstore on the ground floor. They say that the higher up you go, the quieter it gets. They also say that the lower you go, the more likely you are to see ghosts and monsters. In a library. It's really big.

Greymoore Library / Histock Catacombs -

Just below Greymoor's floors are the Histock Catacomes where books that have long since been taken from use are stored on shelves just like the higher floors. But what may look like a dimmer darker version of the main floor is actually a maze of trap doors, dead ends, ambiguous and confusing directions and guidance, and sometimes dangerous creatures.........

The first, highest, floor is where few students will go from time to time to find a book that isn't listed. It is safe in the retrospect that there is only a few trap doors through the whole of the level. "Go further down at your own discretion and please be sure to bring someone with you." This sign is posted at all of three sets of stairs that are always present on each level; each leading both up and further down. However, some may be less accessible than others, and caution should be taken as you navigate your way. Below the Catacombs is the deepest part of the library, a place visited by a very rare few since the time it was built. -Idea from vampiricbloodgirl1

Seal Park- This park has a lake and many trees. A plaza near the entrance and a path through the park frequently have small stands here and there. On Fridays there is a flea market in the plaza.

*If anyone wants to add a location, PM me  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Accepted Profiles:Note: I've moved all profiles that have not been used for over a month here.

*Gaia Name*
Wolfyofthesky
~Character Name~
Jordan Ki
*Age*
~Gender~
Female
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Very thoughtful, Jordan will often spend time watching or listening to others, though she usually doesn't say much, she often thinks out loud. She is fiercely loyal to anyone she may call friend. Through all her quiet exterior, she actually cares about other people when they are in trouble, but she'll never admit it.
*History*
Jordan has always had a gift for 'acquiring' anything that she wants. When Iris academy opened up, her parents saw an opportunity for her to use her gifts for 'good.' They had her sign up to be on the student council at school. She quit, but will still help them out sometimes.
~Occupation~
Student; occasionally helps out the student council
*Rank*
~I'ras color/power~
Blue/ Silver - Flight/ Darkness
*Favorite Subjects*
Art
~Favorite places to go~
Graymoore Library, The Hawk's Nest
*Living conditions*
Avis Manor, room-ed with Maria

*Gaia Name* Zetao

~Character Name~ Avery Ellaine Delwraythe

*Age* 22

~Gender~ Female

*Appearance/Pic* User Image

~Personality~ Avery is a pretty reserved person. She's used to being asked for things and has no problem handing them over. It's to the point she could potentially be used...if she weren't slightly offsetting. She's quiet to the point she's usually ignored, and reads in situations others are chatting or bouncing about. Ultimately she's a kind and interesting person, you just need to get past her outer layer.

*History* Avery has been in school since 16. She was sent with little explanation as to why, but has come to enjoy living there. More so than at home, where she's looked upon as something quite...freakish.
~Occupation~
*Rank* 6
~I'ras color/power~
Green- Healing & Indigo- Sensory
*Favorite Subjects*
Sciences and arts. She hates math, though does fairly average in it.
~Favorite places to go~

The library, other than the sensory perceptions that fade in and out. She enjoys borrowing books and listening to others do the same.

She also likes the 209- for it's bookstores. (And clothes...though she'd rarely share that with anyone.)

Basically she's comfortable everywhere, as school is practically home for her and has been for sometime

*Living conditions*
She lives in Kindle Hall now, but used to live in Avis Manor. Something about her maturity level as a student and an influx of younger students.

*Gaia Name* Zetao

~Character Name~ Whitney Aiden Price (Whit for short)

*Age* 22

~Gender~ MALE

~Personality~ Whit is a special guy. He hates his name, and refuses to respond to the full version of it; though it's more of a grudging hate, as he has lived with it his whole life and has learned to deal with it by now. Other than that he's generally amicable, a bit of a prankster and loves to know..well everything. He likes being to blend into the background (literally), popping out occasionally with what the general public would consider privileged information. This is what got him in trouble at university...and why he needed to switch schools.

*History* Whit has moved around fairly often and is good at either making friends or antagonizing everyone he meets. It all depends on how he likes the place. His family is rather well set, and prefers to pay others to deal with Whit rather than manage him themselves.

~Occupation~
*Rank* 5

~I'ras color/power~
Gold-Invisibility

*Favorite Subjects*
Whit is fairly smart though doesn't try at much; resulting in only average grades. He prefers to spend his time spying or messing about in other people's lives for fun. He does do well in math though, as he once fell behind and was made fun of for it.

~Favorite places to go~

His dorm, Kindle hall is co-ed. He can turn invisible. Enough said.

He isn't afraid of crowds or new things so he's fine anywhere.

~Living arrangements ~
Kindle Hall

*Gaia Name*
rawring ninja
~Character Name~
Michishige Yoshitoki
*Age*
~Gender~
Male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Michishige is care-free, but has an incredibly short temper. Heis very stubborn, and is strong-willed. He's also a prankster and a huge flirt. Surprisingly, he loves to read.
*History*
Michishige never went through a week of school without him getting in trouble because of some prank/mischeif he was getting into. His parents were incredibly relieved when they found this school, and immediately sent Michishige off.
~Occupation~
Student
*Rank*
~I'ras color/power~
Violet-Sensory
*Favorite Subjects*
Music, Math, Lunch (He gets to flirt ;D)
~Favorite places to go~
Avis Manor (before 8 of course), Graymoore Library
*Living conditions*
Wolfe Hall/Christopher. His room is across the hall from Spencer's.

Gaia Name~*
Vampiricbloodgirl1
Character Name~*
Treya Kendle
Age~*
Birthday - Halloween
Gender~*
Female

Appearance/Pic
User Image

Personality~*
Quite, a bit shy/anti-social, but friendly, Can some times be angered easily but most of the time she's very calm, She's very protective when it comes to things and people she truelly cares about

History~*
Since Treya was very little she's been able to use and grow plants "anything that has plant like qualities" that would have taken years to grow or would normally harm people if touched or used soon after though many who lived around her became wary and mistrusting telling her to stay away from them no matter how nice she was so eventually Treya started to stay away from people all together after this they got angry saying why she wouldn't do this for them or that for them relizing that the town had only been nice to her because they wanted to use her gift she left angered by how she couldn't have seen the tryth earlier just befor she left she made sure that every where around the town was covered in poison ivy and oak as payback for thier false niceness....

since then she has wondered where ever she wished untill recently she had been in a thick wooded area when she spotted a high class building a little ways away what surprised her was what some of the people there were doing (saw people using thier powers/ practicing) now she lives in the woods, after she relized it was a school for people like her to learn she wished she could go to but because she lived for so long without being around others she's nervouse and just watches them for now

Occupation~*
Wanderer (possible student)

Rank~*
Unown probably a 4

I'ras color/power~*
Green/ Growth
*Favorite Subjects*
Befor she left the town.....Math, any medical class, art, the class thats for learning how togrowing things and identify plant life (forget the name XD)

Favorite places to go~*
Unown...walking Through wooded areas ?
possibly going to the library

Living conditions~*
Lives somewhere in the woods

*Gaia Name*
FrostyAnjelique
~Character Name~
Kristaine Lyzette
*Age*
~Gender~
Female
~Personality~
Despite her cute and innocent appearance, Kristaine was always the rebel and adventurous type. Her voice is usually in a no-bullsh*t tone, but when someone is in need of comfort, she drops it. Kristaine also enjoys the 'good-girl' facade she puts up and loves proving the people who underestimate and belittle her wrong. And to top it off, she will not hesitate to drown you if you dare harm her dear cat.
*History*
Born to a rather normal family. Well... If you considered having abnormal powers normal, then yes, it was quite normal. Kristaine was always the odd one out, since she absolutely refused to apply obedience in her daily life and is always out on her 'adventures'. In an attempt to tame the wild child, they sent her to Iris Academy. Or maybe they just wanted to get rid of her for a few years... Who knows?
~Occupation~
Student
*Rank*
~I'ras color/power~
Gold/Blue - Invisibility/Water
*Favorite Subjects*
Science, Arts, and Language. Other than those, she'll either get bored or have a hard time.
~Favorite places to go~
Rec Hall, Dekreon Woods, Bideogēmu-Kōhī-Kosupure[When she can], and Graymoore Library
*Living conditions*
In the Kindle Hall dorm. Doesn't mind getting a roomie.

*Gaia Name*
Ayame-Yuura
~Character Name~
Dannica Parabellum
*Age*
~Gender~
Female
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Dannie comes across as pretty cold at first and is very careful around other people. However, she has quite a temper. Most people, therefore, think she's arrogant and rude. But, she is fiercely loyal to 'friends' and will do anything for them though she won't admit it. She is actually very kind and quite a hopeless romantic on the inside but she feels she can't show it because of the way she was brought up. She likes her surroundings neat and her things organized.
*History*
Dannie's full name means "Morning Star For War" because her militaristic family, the Parabellums, prayed for a child that would become a weapon of war - A prized gift of the army. So she was brought up strictly and taught to be cautious and decisive in times of danger. She also has a gift for organizing and acting as a secretary due to being a clean freak. Her grandfather is a general and the rest of her cousins are also in the army so she feels obliged to join as well though her true passion is reading. You would often catch her with a romance novel in hand if not a romance novel with a fake 'Art of War' cover. Her parents sent her to the academy as soon as they found out her powers. She's new to the school but she wants to be in the student council.
~Occupation~
Student
*Rank*
~I'ras color/power~ Red/Manipulation
*Favorite Subjects* History, Literature and music
~Favorite places to go~
Woods, library... Somewhere silent where nobody could find her reading
*Living conditions*
Avis Manor -- Alone -- But she wouldn't mind a roommate who's at least relatively organized

*Gaia Name* Eternal_PrinceOfFire
~Character Name~ Spencer Virgil
*Age* 17
~Gender~ male
~Personality~
Nice, friendly, a little shy but will defend his friends, a bit of a prankster and a bit mischevious. Likes having a good time and hates being bored. He's slighty spoiled and a tiny bit snobbish, but not so much that he comes off as arrogant.
*History*
Spencer comes from a rich family that owns an oil industry. Spencer discovered his powers at a young age and once his family heard about this place, Spener was sent here to learn about and learn to control his powers. His family hopes it will help the business but Spencer doesn't want to use his powers for that. Spencer is also the only one in his family that has a special power.
~Occupation~
Student/Oil company heir
*Rank*
level 5
~I'ras color/power~
Red/manipulation
*Favorite Subjects*
Phys. Ed., history, English
~Favorite places to go~
Rec hall, Seal Park, 209, The Hawk's Nest
*Living conditions*
Wolfe Hall, despite his family insisting he keep living at home. his single-dorm is across the hall from Michishige and Christopher's room

*Gaia Name* Eternal_PrinceOfFire
~Character Name~ Christopher Basil
*Age* 18
~Gender~ male
~Personality~ Reserved, but not introverted. Studious and usually keeps to himself unless approached by someone else.
*History* Christopher discovered his fire ability at an early age and his parents had to make sure that he didn't cause any severe damage with it. They kept him busy with school and extra curricular activity. When Christopher got older, he began liking activities that required use of the mind over the use of the body. When he was 16, he was sent to this school as a precaution as having the ability of fire is dangerous and Christopher wanted to make sure he could control it. While at the academy, he developed a second ability. The one of telepathy. He uses it to talk to people at a distance but doesn't really read minds. He's never used it to cheat at something like a chess game or a math test. He likes to play fair. When not in class, Christopher will usually be found studying or doing assignments for extra credit. Not that he needs it. His marks are always high.
~Occupation~ Student
*Rank* 5
~I'ras color/power~ Red/Indigo - Fire/Telepathy
*Favorite Subjects* Math, Chemistry, English, Biology...generally any class with a textbook
~Favorite places to go~ Graymoore Library, Seal Park, The Hawk's Nest
*Living conditions* Wolfe Hall. Just moved there, roomed with Michishige

*Gaia Name*
Angelicos Flame
~Character Name~
Rock Hisakata
*Age*
~Gender~
Male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
His a pretty silent kind of guy. He doesn't socialize much and prefers to be on his own. But if you breach the protective wall around his heart, he is a great friend; one that stands up for his true friends, and a great romantic, though he never shown it before. He is also a guy that seems to be intimidating, but he is actually much more a passive guy; barely fights. When he does, there's a reason behind it. To sum it up, he is a loner who is internally a deep kind of guy.
*History*
Rock grew up basically by himself. His parents have money as they own a few industries here and there throughout the world. When Rock turned 16, his parents decided to move away to Switzerland and gave him the house they had here. He lived there since then, working in a part-time job as his morals are set in stone; live off by your own means, even if his parents try and give him money. Since he lives on his own, he has decided to train himself physically at wielding a sword and handling a handgun, though he enver used those against anyone.
~Occupation~
-working part time at a garage
-Playing musical instruments
-Working on his car
-Sparring
-Skateboarding
*Rank*
~I'ras color/power~
Blue - Water
*Favorite Subjects*
Music, Art, Battle/I'ras Training
~Favorite places to go~
Forests, by a river under a bridge, windy places, alone in his room
*Living conditions*
Away from school, own home

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 am
NPC's-Can be controlled by anyone at anytime. They're mainly there to help keep the story going. Feel free to make one yourself. Or even use one as if they're your character.

~Character Name~ 'Zaias' Ranch

*Age* 22

~Gender~Male

*Appearance/Pic*
Lonely Face~
User Image
Happy Face~User Image

~Personality~ Zaias is by no means the head honcho of any particular group, let alone the one he is a member of. He was kicked out of school for misuse of his Ira's and 'unnecessarily brutal hazing' of freshmen. He prefers to be the muscle that everyone fears , though has good leadership capabilities. He's just far too lazy to use them. He is the way he is, because he has a desperate need for respect, something he hasn't managed to find any other way.

*Occupation*
Other than being a general enforcer for the gang, no one knows what his real job is. Though he picked it out purposely so no one from school would ever find him.

~Other~
Zaias isn't his real name, but his parents quickly abandoned him after his admittance to school so he made up his own. He likes it and has been known to show pity towards those who like it too. He's a good judge of character, but doesn't show lenience in front of other gang members, even if he likes the person. His Ira's color is Red- Manipulation, and his current level is unknown, though he's very powerful. Thus his colorful exit from school.
No one knows where he lives or what he does.
(But secretly he works at the pet store in the mall and sleeps in the school library basement, mostly because others are too chicken to go there. He likes the bunnies. He likes all the animals, really,because they never judge him and love him automatically, he's actually really sad when someone buys one and takes it home) Oh, and he doesn't smoke.
Creator-Zetao

~Character Name~ Alice (Ali-gator) Omara Ranch
*Age* 4 1/2
~Gender~Female
*Appearance/Pic*User Image
~Personality~
The sweetest thing you'll come into contact with EVER in life. Ali-gator is the younger sister of Zaias (our bunny loving gang member). Their family up and moved after Zaias started at the school. Something that was never explained to Ali, especially as she and her brother were the closest members OF the Ranch family. When she overheard her parents arguing one night about "Ditching Zaias"; she quickly figured it out. She then bravely stole $20 from her mother's purse (something that would DEFINITELY earn her a beating were it to be discovered) and flagged down a cab. The cabbie clearly knew she was too young to travel alone, (and also that her "whole twen-ity dollars" would not be enough to get her across the country to the Iris school. ) But, he also knew this kid was beat up, often by the bruises on her little wrists, and she seemed confident in who she wanted to go see. So he passed her along from trusted cabbie friend to trusted cabbie friend until she arrived at the Iris school (unscathed and actually cleaner than she started out). Now she just has to find her big brother.

*Occupation*
Being Cute!

~Other~
Zaias and Alice are as close as two kids with such an age gap can be. She's actually suffered quite a bit since Zaias left home, or ..home left Zaias; and can't wait to see him again. Her parents also don't know where she is and haven't called the police (as what they do on a daily basis is fairly questionable in its legality anyway).
Alice does NOT demonstrate any Ira's as of yet, but it's quite early to tell.
Alice is easily everyone's favorite, even self absorbed narcissists feel compelled to buy her ice cream cones.
Creator-Zetao

~Character Name~ Alex "Stalin" Redstone
*Age* 20
~Gender~ male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Alex is cold, cruel, and authoritarian. He runs the Disciplinary Committee with an iron fist and deals out harsh and often sadistic and painful punishments to those who break the rules. He is not above beating female students or young students. He is unsympathetic and even those who are first time rule breakers often face harsh punishment. Alex is a huge stickler for the rules and follows them strictly.
*Occupation*
Student/Leader of Disciplinary Committee (the Prefects)
~Other~
Alex will usually be seen in his school uniform even outside of school or wearing some sort of military style dress suit. The Prefects wear a school emblem badge, a special armband alongside their power ranking band or ribbon, and white gloves on their hands. Alex is a level 6 and carries a Silver and Red Iris. He has both powers of darkness and manipulation. Alex plans on joining the military after graduation. Oh, and if he ever finds Zaias...let's just say he's got a bone to pick with him.
Creator-Eternal_PrinceOfFire

~Character Name~
Telemachus "Tele"/"Pres" Hep Jyre
*Age*
~Gender~
Male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
Quite the odd one, Tele is one of those, "And he's the boss why?.." characters. Although he can be extreemly very a bit eccentric, he manages to keep things together and can sometimes show a surprising amount of understanding, although he'll rarely act on it. he loves to tease and is rarely very serious.
*Occupation*
Student/ Student Council President
~Other~
Tele has always had the odd influence of his parents, who named him in quite a strange way, to explain for his personality. He's actually the most down-to-earth compared to his family. Ever since reaching Iris Acadamy, which he joined as a 16-year-old out of family tradition (his sister went there) he has been well known among his class. And somehow, along the way, he became the student council president. Ever after, many people call him "Pres" instead of Tele. With the duty of taking care of school business, the student council also works along with the disciplinary committee to keep the city safe from anyone who may use I'ras for evil. Ever since Jordan joined the student council, he has taken a fondness to her, mainly because she reminds him of his little sister, and often relies on her to do work for the student council. Jordan, half willingly, half not, helps him out. He has a level 6 telepathy I'ras, although he wears colored contacts. The only ones who know what his power is are those that he speaks to with his mind. And if messes with you, he does it A LOT.
Creator- Wolfyofthesky

~Character Name~
Karley Weiss
*Age*
~Gender~
Female
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
She's fairly happy, but over thinks everything. Does that count as her being a bit of a ditz? She just wants to please people, so she tries really hard, which often messes her up in the end. It doesn't help that socially she's super shy. And now she's a waitress. o.0
*Occupation*
Works at The Hawk's Nest / Random student
~Other~
She yells her thoughts sometimes, making her the only being currently known that is capable of making Telemachus' brain hurt. Or make him quiet. That too.

~Character Name~
Kain (Doc) Martel
*Age*
~Gender~
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~
He takes on a mentor personality with his students, stern but reliable. (But he could turn out to be evil *gasp* It's all up to you~)
*Occupation*
Teaches battle at the Academy, Is a scientist at a Lab in the town
~Other~
Although he does not possess an I'ras, Doc Martel knows almost everything there is to know about them makes it a point to help all the students at school to raise their rank. He studies I'ras at the lab where he works when he's not at the Academy.
Creator- Wolfyofthesky

~Character Name~ Jennifer (Jen) Powers
*Age* 29
~Gender~ Female

~Personality~
Ms. Powers is super nice. She's always helpful and knows something about everything so she's everybody's friend. She doesn't have an Ira either, so she's almost like a neutral third party everyone feels comfortable going to see.

*Occupation*
She works at the school as the chemistry teacher, counselor and math tutor.

~Other~
Ms. Powers was engaged once, but her fiance died. Coming to the Iris school was just the kick of unreality she needed to boost herself back up. She loves the uniqueness of the kids she works with and tries to make them feel special instead of odd. And for those students whose egos ma
Creator-Zetao

~Character Name~ Philip Xander Marsh
*Age*30
~Gender~Male
~Personality~ Good looking and he knows it, he's slightly narcissistic but does notice other good looking people from time to time. He even likes rather plain or ugly people...so long as they're smart or try hard in his class. If you zone out or ignore him though, watch out. He hands out detentions like there's no tomorrow AND as creative as his punishments during detention hour are..you so don't want one.
*Occupation*
English teacher and battle coach for silver and gold Ira's.
~Other~
He's actually one of the strongest Ira's in the school. Able to control lightning, invisibility AND darkness. Though no one knows this because hes NEVER seen using his powers! Could turn out to be the heroic type. Saver of those in distress. If he could look away from the mirror long enough to see what was going on in more than just his own class.
Creator-Zetao

~Character Name~ Dr. Zachary Sullivan
*Age* 28
~Gender~ male
*Appearance/Pic*
User Image
~Personality~ Dr. Sullivan is a nice and merry fellow who always looks on the brighter side of life. He tries to keep his patients humored while working on their teeth. Dr. Sullivan also thinks that pain helps increase body tolerance and endurance, so he hardly ever uses pain killers. Only in cases where it will be incredibly painful does he use them. This may confuse some patients and make them wonder as to why the dentist is telling jokes and commenting on the weather, while at the same time painfully drilling one of their teeth. Dr. Sullivan is also one of the few people who does not find the student council president's manner rather strage. Instead Dr. Stanfield sees Telemachus as 'a slightly eccentric cheery fellow'.
*Occupation* School Dentist
~Other~ He's a recent graduate of dental school and is now on his second year of being a fully licensed DDS. He also was a student at the school and carries a red I'ras with the manipulation ability as well as a gold I'ras with an invisibility ability. Zachary was born with a strange marking in one eye and developped his manipulation power at a very young age. This caused other people to see him as a strange person. He jokes about it a lot. He later developped an invisiblity I'ras and used to pull pranks on people using it when he was younger.
Creator- Eternal_PrinceOfFire

~Character Name~ Tomas Riel
*Age* 30
~Gender~ Male
~Personality~ Thomas is from latin america. He was raised primarily in the United States as a child and attended a reasonably respected university. He graduated with a business degree at 23, and became the first to complete a degree in his family. His family, consisting of his parents and maternal grandmother, perished in a commercial plane crash. As part of the class action lawsuit initiated by the families involved, Tomas won millions. He planned on investing some of his money and almost made a fatal mistake by trusting a firm who would have bilked him. Luckily Whitney- (er better known as Whit) only a troublesome teen at the time, had managed to get himself caught at an integral part of the investment meeting, effectively being rescued by Tomas, and saving the man from making a huge mistake. In gratitude and because of the amazing character and perserverance Tomas showed, Whit’s family offered him some investment advice, followed shortly by a job offer, and later an all out acceptance where Tomas became part of the family.
*Occupation* Since his initial investment Tomas has made quite a killing on the market, although you wouldn’t be able to tell, as he acts as more of an assistant and stock analyst for Whit’s father than anything else.
~Other~ As much as Tomas acts as a lackey, he’s grown greatly in the time he’s been with Whit’s family company. He plans on creating his own company or returning to school to become a teacher in the future, though he doesn’t know which yet. He’s ectremely smart and observant, and his personality doesn’t allow him to be walked all over. A trait that made he and Whit honest friends. Mainly because it prevents Whit from pulling any of his regular stunts. He also knows about Whit’s abilities and serves as a true confidante for the whole family.
Truthfully, he’s very lonely and if it weren’t for the companionship of Whit and his family, might not have been able to get over his famliy’s deaths.
Creator- Zetao

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:19 pm
The Red Spider -for lack of a better name- Gang
Character Name: 'Bull' Aaron Parker
Personality: Bull used to have a wild temper, but now he is much better at keeping his cool an amazing feat considering who he has to work with. He seems to have taken on a sort of leader role, and so far is enjoying it.
I'ras: Blue/Red - Water/Fire
User Image

Character Name: Katsu Takunomi
Personality: Bossy and a bit lazy, Katsu is quick to be annoyed and therefore a favorite target of Rei's. His powers are -pun- lightning fast though, which makes him a formidable opponent, especially when on a "mission" for the gang.
I'ras: Silver - Lightning
User Image

Character Name: Rei Zanil
Personality: Rei has a rather 'energetic' personality and likes to bother people as well as cause destruction. She went through a short scissors phase which ended promptly when she cut herself with a pair.
I'ras: Green - Growth (with minor healing)

User Image

Character Name: Cheren Archer
Personality: Cheren, a.k.a 'spooky/boy" is a docile soul. Fairly easy to manipulate, and a bit beaten down he's normally very quiet and reserved. Despite being with the gang, he's really a good guy on the inside, his morals take a hit with every successful mission.
I'ras: Indigo - Telepathy
User Image

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 pm
Open and Accepting ^-^

Jordan looked out the window. She was seated on the first floor of Graymoore Library, a book on birds in front of her. She was watching the figures out on the street. "The new term starts tomorrow, huh." she muttered to herself. Leaving the book on the table she headed outside and for the school, jumping over peoples' heads as her blue eye flashed in the sunlight. She thought the looks on their faces as she passed over them were funny.

(pweese join. I'm lonely. OR I SHALL FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOU! eek )not really  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 pm
(bumpity-bump-shah-boom)  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm
(ya know ya wanna join)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:06 pm
|| I want to join, I sent you a PM for a reservation and a question I had, I will re-read everything again to make sure I didn't miss it like, the a million times I read through it o.o I can get distracted easily... and alot... ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items