Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luca Grey

Lupine Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm
*all names are fake*
My friend Janice needs advice on this guy she likes, Jerry. I think he's a womanizer who sees girls as tools, and so does she, but she still likes him. She started liking him a few months ago, this is what was happening at the time:

Abby and Edmond are happily dating when Jerry moves to our school. Abby admits that she likes Jerry and ultimately dumps Edmond for him. So Abby and Jerry are together when Jerry tells Kat (Abby's friend) that he likes her. Janice starts realizing what kind of guy he is but can't help but I him. last week Abby and Jerry split up and now Kat whats to end it with her boyfriend (I wonder why stare ) So now the school's putting on the play The Wizard of Oz, and Janice really wants to go with Jerry because he is single. After class Jerry pulls her aside and she thinks hes gonna ask her out. He asks if she would mind going with Edmond! So now she hates/likes him and is looking at me for advice. What can I possibly tell her? I can't tell her she's an idiot for liking the guy, I also can't tell her to date him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm
well......i think the only solution is to pour bits of chicken all over the guys head (non-random-ppl translation: dont go out with thu guy!!)  

DaisyHeadCasey

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm
Honestly, this post makes me remember just how stupid some girls can be.
You can't dump one guy and expect to be picked up by another one.
Really, I think they need a lesson in relationships before going anywhere else with any guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 pm
I completely agree. Do you think there's anyway I can get Janice to see the truth about the jerk?  

Luca Grey

Lupine Shapeshifter

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm
Luca Grey
I completely agree. Do you think there's anyway I can get Janice to see the truth about the jerk?

man this Jerry guy is one total moron
sigh.

first of all
1. Clearly Jerry has some sort of commitment issue. Abby+Jerry, then Jerry+Kat (aka Abby's best friend). How will Janice be any different? She will just become the next Abby.
2. This dude is clearly insensitive to her feelings. He's a jerk. He's trying to set her up with Edmond?
3. There is nothing likable about this guy, nor is there anything to indicate that he would care about Janice's feelings. Janice will only get hurt. If she wants to pursue it anyway, that's her choice. But she has to understand the consequences and not be surprised when this d**k dumps when he's doing using her.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games