Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Photo Section
Tora-con 2010 photos!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm
Here is a link to my slideshow including my photos (except two which I accidentally left out D=) and also here is the link to my photobucket with photos I took but also some that other people took.

Some pictures from Tora-con 2010!

If you can't access it for some reason, please let me know! :O

200+ pictures!
Miris Tora-con 2010 Photobucket!

Please post links to your pictures here! I would love to see them!

(plus I have yet to see pictures that anyone else took of my Lucy cosplay--- even though a ton of people have pictures...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:27 pm
First off: I saw you at Tora-Con! I was the China with the basket that was knocking people over (whoops).

Secondly, i can't get the link crying  

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm
Veretix
First off: I saw you at Tora-Con! I was the China with the basket that was knocking people over (whoops).

Secondly, i can't get the link crying
Awesome.

And woops, what message is it giving you? I might have to change preferences on the folder or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 pm
never mind it's working now.  

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:31 pm
Veretix
never mind it's working now.
Yay. x3

I don't think I have pictures of you though. D: One of my friends might but I don't remember seeing any. The one girl out of our group that took the most pictures has been busy with schoolwork and unable to get any of her pictures onto the computer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:32 pm
By the way, do you know what happened to the Tora-con page that used to be under northeast conventions? It seems to have disappeared...  

Mirialiah

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 pm
that's okay. my friends and i still need to get our pictures up. i thought the page was still there, at least is was there the last time i checked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:19 pm
D: I don't have any pics of myself but I have some of my table http://wingedfox111.deviantart.com/art/Table-day-1-162271978 .... DX oh man I saw that Holo there I wanted to get a pic so bad but she didn't hear me when she went by. I absolutely adore her cosplay it was so cute and just about perfect!  

blazeingfox

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 pm
blazeingfox
D: I don't have any pics of myself but I have some of my table http://wingedfox111.deviantart.com/art/Table-day-1-162271978 .... DX oh man I saw that Holo there I wanted to get a pic so bad but she didn't hear me when she went by. I absolutely adore her cosplay it was so cute and just about perfect!
She says, "Aww...thank you." :3

She said she can send you a picture if you want. xD

We worked really hard on her cosplay. smile My friend Caroline (the one dressed as Robin) made all of the actual clothing herself, Lauren (the one that wore it) did all of the small details like the bag, sash, and braid).

The outfit/character was my idea (since neither of them had actually seen/finished the show). I thought the character really fit her because Holo has such a strong personality (and is also red-haired and small--- like Lauren). Lauren also goes in full-dress to renaissance fairs as well so she just kind of fell into the part.

So yeah.

Needless to say, I was almost more proud of her cosplay than of my own. xD She's Holo, through and through.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm
Veretix
that's okay. my friends and i still need to get our pictures up. i thought the page was still there, at least is was there the last time i checked.
It's okay. They moved it to the archived threads now that the con is over.  

Mirialiah

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 pm
Anybody else have pictures? x3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:47 am
My friend (Hiro-chan2 cool and i are working on a slide show of photos from the con. Hopefully it will be up soon.  

Veretix

8,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mirialiah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Veretix
My friend (Hiro-chan2 cool and i are working on a slide show of photos from the con. Hopefully it will be up soon.
Awesome. x3

I've been stalking youtube ever since we got back. xD  
Photo Section

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces