Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Acotas' Camp: Slots closed! (winners pg 22) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:31 pm
On the edge of the Flooded Wetplanes, a small collection of stilted chickee circle on the edge of the forest and the Floodplains, connected to the Raccoon tree village by ramps and ladders into the trees, the stilt village acting as a hub for the land trapped breeds, a bustle of activity as various species of animals, all touched by the spirits (Primarily Familiars, though some soquili seem to live here as well), worked merrily on various artistic projects, away from the larger, more human driven heart of Kawani village but still enjoying the wealth of materials provided by trade with them as they eagerly worked with Soquili. In the heart of it all, a Young Miccosukee-Seminole woman listened to a Raven as it croaked simple words in her tongue as she and a bell covered stallion negotiated for some of her wares, her expression a soft smile as she held up some of the jewellery she had made. While she lived away from the Kawani, and unlike rumors that Chieftess Soquili could not speak the Common Language of the Spirit touched animals around her, the Young Woman named Hachi had made her life and friends among the Horses and Animals of the Kawani lands, a gentle, isolated soul that many had titled good naturedly "Acotas" because of it.

The Negotiations end as she gives the bell laden merchant the orders in exchange for more supplies, before turning her attention toward the newcomers. Smiling, she raises her hand slowly in greeting, saying something in a language unknown and unfamiliar to the soquili who visit, even those used to the Kawani tongue. The Crow perched on her shoulder listened intently before translating what little he could understand, "Welcome!" He then added on his own, "I'm Cappella -- this is... Well I think her name is Hachi or Acotas, one of the two. Feel free to look around our artisans market -- We can make you custom accessories, though sometimes we have items premade for purchase. We also have plenty of familiars here who can pierce your ears, and we sometimes get some who just hang out in hopes of making friends with travelers to whisk them away on adventures."

The Corvid continues with a squawk, "We also have some herbalists who have tonics to help stimulate growth if you'd like your hair to grow a bit more, though be warned: if you have parents of the horned or scaled variety there is a slight chance it might trigger something other than just hair to grow..." The bird clicks his tongue as he gestures toward a Kelpi with rather comedically small cerynei antlers rubbing their head against a tree with a flare of his wing, "So whatever you need, we should be able to provide it. Please, look around and enjoy yourselves!"

Please note: Since I'm a colorist, I wont always open these every month, and my quota is of a higher importance. However I will try to complete these within a week of getting and only open when I have completed my quota for the month.

So far the rules are

You will not be able to buy more then two items at a time
Items cannot be be larger then the soquili's head

I reserve the right to put items up on a blank soquili as an example of what I mean -- they will not be given to anyone else, but can be used as an example on a model soq.

I will confirm prices if I think something if too complex for the level you are at before accepting  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Order forms

Scar and Unique accessories order forms
[align=center][b]-Scar and Custom Item shop-

Purchase Type[/b]: [color=green](Scars/Scars and accessories/accessories)[/color]
[/align]

[b]Owner name:[/b]
[b]Pet Name: [/b]
[b]Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well):[/b]
[b]Items/services needed:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]References?:[/b] ([size=9]Optional but preferred[/size])
[b]Was this gained in an RP?[/b]
~~~ [b]Link to Rp:[/b]
[b]Teepee:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

CURRENTLY WORKING ON

-none-  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 pm
WHAT I WILL DO

Base species: I will work on Any pet base: Soquili OR familiar

Amount: Please limit to either One BIG item/modification or Three Medium/smaller items per order.

Body Mods: Scars, Amputations, Minor Breed Trait development from Ancestry/from current breed

Hair:Adding more to existing hair or, if a bald version is saved or hair is short or easily masked, I may be able to do a fully new style. This counts fetlocks, fluff, feather growth for gryph mixes/feathered mutants/Those with feathery parents etc

Wearable Accessories: Jewellery, Scarves, armor, masks etc.

Props: Custom lamps, baskets, etc being held by the pet

Setting: Books, scrolls, pottery, coins, floorlights etc on the ground around the feet, larger sett pieces like floor lamps, trees, tables etc

Custom Critters: A friend or pet for your character! (These do not count as familiars unless you have an actual familiar made to match)

Adding Horns

In general: If the item is bigger than the head and neck of a soquili (or just the head if complicated, like scales), it counts as a Major edit

Horns, Antlers, Spikes, and antenna

I consider horns, spikes, and Antenna to be minor, so if you're adding/growing horns to a soq, I will do two versions (Small nubs then further grown versions of either a full set of larger horns) With a single order to get them to your desired size. Please keep Feathering to a moderate level. If your soquili has parents with horns, keep in mind the horns do not need to match the parent's style, just breed: The parent's are JUST used, not as a reference, but as proof that the offspring carries the genetics to develop horns. If you want to match the style exactly, you must have permission from the parent who's style you wish to reference in writing before entering.

Example:

Three Siblings Starting image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Parents: A fluttercorn named Arcana and a Half Kalona named Parixaeus: used just as proof that parents had horns

Nubby horn development stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Horns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If your pony is a first generation of a breed that has horns, Antlers or spikes such as a Kalona, Kirin, Unicorn, Ulun'suti, Cerynei, Quilin, Minicorn, Imp, or nymph or Antenna like Pixies and Flutter and do not currently have them, or they are a mutant that already has some, you ARE able to get them! However if you have first generation soquili of a breed that doesn't have horns/spikes/antenna as a breed option nor already have some, you need to have their parent who DOES have that trait customized and made at Soquili before I can add the trait to them.

Ulun'suti horns and spikes can be elemental! So if you know your Ulun'suti's element they can develop elemental horns, spines or antlers. Wood Suti can develop Tree branches with leaves for horns, while an Earth suti may develop Quartz crystal spines. If you have a suti of mixed heritage (Their parents are of two different elements) they may end up developing traits from each element, but please prove their parents heritage for mixed. If your suti or Suti mix does not have an element and their parent was also Elementaless or they do not HAVE a parent, please choose only one element for them to take after.

This also Counts for Familiar! If your Goat/pronghorn/bison lacks horns, they can develop them, but a Wolf can only develop horns if one of their parents have them.

Scales

Only the original onset of scale growth depends on the starting size: just a little on the nose/cheeks and a light patch on the rump and shoulder count's as three minor (face, shoulder, and rump), but a spread along the spine and tail counts as one large.

In the case of Ulun'suti, depending on the element, scales could be made of bark, gemstones,

Feathers, Fluff, and hair
Hair, feathers, and fluff don't need to grow in stages, so can go to the 'full amount' when growing and don't need stages. Fur is fast growing, unlike horns, and are truly minor traits.

Feathers are sort of like scales: a small patch of feathers growing on the body counts as one minor, front legs getting short feathery fetlocks count as one minor, and back legs count as one minor. A dozen growing from their hair (Six/ a downy patch in the mane, six/a downy patch) at the tail count as two minor. One Large display feather counts as a minor.

Fluff also is like scales: some scruff on the jawline counts as one minor, some scruff at the elbow counts as a minor, and a bit on the rump counts as a minor.. However a full chestfull of long fluffy hair counts as a Major.

Meanwhile, with hairstyles, keep the edit levels in mind: a Minor hairstyle (above the knees) is still considered a major, while adding a bit of bangs or a new lock of hair is a Minor edit.

For Suti or those with pre existing elemental looking traits, adding some of the trait counts as hair! Leaves work like feathers and fluff, shadows or smoky wind like hair.

Do you have a bald version of your pet or a short mane/tail I could easily mask away or cover up? I can and will make them a full custom hairstyle!

Special FX

ANY Soquili, regardless of heritage, can suddenly develop traits such as snowflakes swirling around them, glowing eyes/markings, or illusory flames flickering around their feet: Spirits are tricky, and like to play around.

Scars and Warpaint

About Three scar clusters count as one minor.

I can and will paint designs onto your soquili based on complexity with the "no bigger than a draft's head" Rule for size per minor, and anything larger is a major item: These are just paint and can be washed off, so please do NOT try and pass these off as natural markings in breedings (Though colorists Spirits are welcome to make natural markings inspired by them: Spirits do that sort of thing)
example of paint: Painted | Sans Paint

Amputations

Accidents happen, and it's always a major event when it happens. And as such, losing a limb counts as a Major modification so if your pet is losing a limb. So if they lost two in the story, you gotta win two separate times to get them to match the story. However, I cannot Amputate something that covers too much of the body, such as wings or a tail that covers up the legs. If you have a version

Props, setting, accessories, and Custom Critters

If smaller than the head of a Draft Soquili it's a Minor accessory, if bigger than the head of a draft soquili, its a Major.

Props are things your soquili is messing around with (Such as a Sword or lantern in its mouth or a staff propped up against a lifted leg)

Setting pieces are pieces hanging around the soquili (Such as a Treasure chest or pile of pumpkins)

Accessories are Worn by soquili (From a simple bracelet (two simple ones count as one minor!) to a set of armor(major) )

And Custom Critters are living animals: either made to match a familiar or just for fun. Three butterflies smaller than a drafts head combined counts as one minor, A cat the size of a draft soquili's head counts as one minor, while a custom Asian dragon at chest height beside your soq to match a river dragon otter familiar you own counts as a major.

WHAT YOU MUST PAY

All of these are Pay what you want. HOWEVER you must pay Something. If you don't pay anything, you're basically saying it's worth nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 pm
FAQ

Q: Can I use these for Breedings?
A: Why yes you can!

Q: Can I choose Not to use these for breedings? (example: Scars)
A: You'll still have your original. Just please ask, if your getting scars and an accessory, for a version without the scars if you want to use the accessory in breedings.

Q: Can I get hair edits through this?
A: Yes, though usually it'll have to be something I can add to an existing hairstyle if it covers too much of the body

Q: Can I have expressions edited?
A: Yes!

Q: Species changed to something with wings if they lack it?
A: Nope: That is a MAJOR

Q: You('re going to) sell Familiars... Does that Mean I can also get custom familiars?
A: 8'D If you mean edits/customized existing template Familiars OR custom versions of the familiars on a soquili's uncert/cert that can be bred as an edit on the pony, yes. If you mean the custom critter version being certed as the familiar without using a templated version, then noooooooo. The Custom version can only be on the pony/other familiar they're with (Such as if a Custom Mouse is drawn riding a templated Raptor (hawk/eagle) or crawling on a Soquili, the custom mouse drawing can't be certed as the mouse, but a Templated mouse familiar can stand in for the custom critter on the other pet )

Q: If I get a custom critter of a species that isn't currently a familiar, can I offer it to the shop as a potential familiar base?
A: It's plausible, however there's no guarantee that it would be accepted since it has to be voted on by staff. However, if you're wanting to donate a template to the shop, please state so in your form rather than after the fact, so the template can be made with donation and modification in mind

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 pm
Familiars out of date will update later <3

Familiars

Flatsale Prices: 6k

Posting to win one

[size=18][b][color=blue]Cappella's Friends can come home with me! :D[/color][/b][/size]
[b] I want this one:[/b] [url=]Species Name[/url]

If you win
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]On its own tag, or a soq's, both?:[/b] (Link the soq here if so. if not, fill out the below.)

[b]Accessory colors:[/b]
[b]Tag colors:[/b]

Common Familiars (25k base price):
Jellyfish
Lobster
Bat
Crow
Raven (Ravens have "Fluff" on their noses)
Fox
Mountain Lion
Raccoon
Mouse
Squirrel
Prairie Dog
Chicken

Rare Familiars (50k base price):

Bear
Dolphin
Goat
Hawks
Crested Eagles
Seal
Sea Otter
River Otter
Sea Turtle
Wolf
Owl
Lizard
Pronghorn
Bobcat
Snake (/w or /wo rattle)

Super Rare Familiars (100k base price):
Buffalo
Bunny
Ferret
Hummingbird/Finch/songbird/Quetzal
Parrot/Cockatoo

Price Modifications:
Complex coloring = +10k
30%+ stats = -10k
50%+ = -15k
Minor Edits to familiars are allowed - add 10-20% of the base price, at colorists discretion.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]On its own tag, or a soq's, both?:[/b] (Link the soq here if so. if not, fill out the below.)

[b]Accessory colors:[/b]
[b]Tag colors:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:59 pm
Reserved  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:06 pm
reserved  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:12 pm
reserved  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 pm
reserved  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 pm
Acota's Favorites Showcase
For the Accessories that I liked how they turned out the best. biggrin <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:32 pm
DROPOFFS!
Click for uncert
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash