No
View Results

kellyec33

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm
I get so easily angered with my boyfriend. We've been going out for ~6 months now..and well at first it wasn't that steady of a relationship but we grew closer to each other. We started attending more Church events and being there for one another.

BUT lately, things have been so downhill.. I feel like breaking up with him a lot of the time. I honestly don't think our relationship is helping either of us grow closer to God. I didn't attend a Church event due to a ton of homework that was due the next day. This caused him to not want to go and thus our friends who are now a couple didn't attend since they didn't know many people there well...

I feel like my boyfriend would only want to go because of me. I feel grateful that he appreciates me, yet I'm worried that this will lead him away from God. Just today, he made a joke about showing a friend of mine a picture of me when I was younger. He knows that I dislike it whenever he does that. So I said I was leaving. At first I didn't really mean it, but all he said was just, "No..." so I drove off kind of angry. He then called me a ~20 minutes after, however I had missed it. I was still pissed for what reason I don't know, but I texted him an hour later but with still no reply.

I don't know.. is there something wrong with me?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:29 pm
No, there's nothing wrong with you, it's probably just that he wants to spend more time with you or something.

Legit Cancer

Rich Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm
I think you may have overreacted a bit when all he said was, "No." Sometimes guys give one word answers and you have to ask them to elaborate, and even if he knows you dislike it, he may have been just teasing. He probably didn't realize you would take it personally or understand why when you did, and the fact that he called later shows that he was concerned.

As for the church thing, that was only one time. If he skips out every time you don't go, then yeah, maybe you are taking him away from God. But if it only happens once or twice, no big. You missed church too, right? But that doesn't mean homework takes you away from God. It's the other couple who didn't go that you should worry about. They should be going for the God part, not the people they know part.

If those are the only two parts of your relationship in question, I don't understand why you'd want to break up with him. There must be something else that's causing you to consider it so much.
Hope that helped a bit. sweatdrop

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff