Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm
THE NEW UPDATE:

I think it's been about a few weeks since i've posted and things have gotten better i finally don't have to dance around the freshy to get his attention he gives it to me when ever he notices that we have a moment to start another poking war...^^ lol. My friends caught him blushing the other day when we had one!...We get along really well and were both manga/anime nerds... Also i found that when i feel kinda blah or crappy he jumps at the chance to cheer me up and make me laugh.

As for the senior He actually sits one row behind me now and he's pretty chill and busy so i never really get to have many conversations with him. When we do have a conversation though its usually something we otherwise would never tell anyone. I really see him as more of a friend and i think that's where i'm leaving it.

[Just to jog your memory if you happened to post before.][If not then feel free to catch up]

Original Post:
Well i dunno why but i developed a crush on someone younger than me by 3 years. [Note: senior crushing on a freshy is really unheard of in my world, well unless your a guy crushing a a younger girl] To make things a little complicated someone i know told me they loved me and i couldn't say it back; and if that wasn't enough another one said that they were gonna make me love them by the end of the year. Should i be concerned or just chill out and take it day by day?

The Old Update:
the numbers have dropped! It's not 3 anymore it's just two one's a senior that i think i have feelings for [Acronym], and the freshman [Rad] has moved up in the ranks he's started talking to me more and some of his friends are comfortable with me now..^^ He is really sweet and has actually told me he'd hug me when i didn't feel so awkward about hugging new people. ^^

For those who are wondering: The other two guys who liked me, yes i said liked, have moved on.

Jay, the one who said he'd make me love him, has a beautiful girlfriend and they couldn't be happier.

X, the one who confessed to loving me, withdrew it and explained that it was due to the separation which a little while after posting this forum i kind of assumed. [Note: he kept saying he missed me.]

So what's the point of this: I am finally happy and chilling in my bliss! Thank you for stating your opinions ladies they were very much appreciated. ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:17 am
I'm glad that things are working out for you.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 pm
younger guy!!
sounds like u were made for each other heart  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items