Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

I was diagnosed with summer Seasonal Affective Disorder. It's just depression during the summer months.
Of course, you have all the same symptoms of depression. Irritability, frustration, quick to anger, easily upset, easily hurt...the whole nine yards. I'm also Anaemic. Meaning I'm flat out drained all the time.
My boyfriend just started a new job and will go a week without seeing me because he's "tired".
It's the same excuse he uses to get out of everything.
I get it. He's tired.
I'm tired, we're all tired.
People get tired.
It happens.
But he won't come and see me for days at a time because he's tired and doesn't want to drive. I've been asking him to go out for dinner with me for weeks now, but he just gets his mom to bring me out to their place after she's done work instead of him coming into town (he lives out in the countryside).
I get angry and I admit that today, I did call him a piece of s**t and an a*****e when he argued me on it, I also asked him if he even cares anymore and told him that being tired "doesn't make him retarded".
I know these things are mean, but I get so upset with him and what he says.
Last week he said he couldn't come see me on Monday because he didn't want to get gas, but he'd come see me on Friday, when he'd still have to get gas. Either way he'd be making the same trip and still getting the gas and he couldn't figure out why I was upset.
He calls me a b***h all the time, but he doesn't seem to get that yes, I am a b***h (I'll admit it) but part of it is my extreme irritability from my depression.
I know I said some things to him that I shouldn't, and he tells me to stop being an inconsiderate b***h, but there are only so many times you can hear "I don't want to come in today, I'm too tired" before you just lose the ability to sympathize for the person anymore. He tells me he is, even when he isn't, just because he doesn't want to drive into town because the drive alone is boring.

Is this just me? Or is it both of us?
My mom just keeps telling me not to let him get away with it, but get away with what?
He's not abusive or anything, but he's just not understanding why I can't sympathize for him anymore.
Is there any way to make him understand this? Is there any way to fix it?
I'm really not trying to be a b***h to him, but I get upset easily, then he gets all sarcastic with me, I start yelling at him and then he tells me to stop being an inconsiderate b***h, then tries to back it up with the phrase "I'm tired".
Like I said, is it just me, or is it both of us? What the heck is going wrong here?

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

...please...?

User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:46 pm
Why is he always so tired? Has he been diagnosed with something? Maybe he has some sort of problem that he should see a doctor for?  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
Why is he always so tired? Has he been diagnosed with something? Maybe he has some sort of problem that he should see a doctor for?

User Image

He stays up all night then has to work the next day.
That's about it.
Half the time him being tired is just an excuse to get out of something and yeah, I can understand if he's tired, but I'm Anaemic which means I'm constantly just right drained-for no good reason.
I'm tired too, but I still try and see him.

User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items