Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Would you rather... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beats?
  yes
  no
  pls?
View Results

Soulcharmer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:42 am

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with a die-hard twilight fan or a Miley Cirus fan.

Given that "teh new moovey is cuming aut!" and The new Miley Cirus CD comes out the same day.

I haven't posted here in a while...
So sorry this is so awkward ;o

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 am
I hate Twilight.

So I'll stick to a Miley Cyrus fan.
If the fan is a girl, bonus points for me.

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Khousa

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:45 am
Mister Maurice! You mind reader you..... I'd rather be stuck the Cyrus fan the f**-boy twilight fans. -shutters bout the sparkle skin- >.<  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:35 am
I would rather be a bullfrog.  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:43 am
Szen
I would rather be a bullfrog.
I fully agree with this.

now if I had to actually choose between just those two then ugh,.. lesser of two annoyances I guess and go with the Cyrus cause atleast usually people who like music if you bring it up you can say you don't like said band and just move on the convo while a twilight person would want to continue to rant on and try to persuade you why it is so good. If either one are girls it is most likely still a loosing situation for me cause I'm sure they'd be under age and most likely more annoying then if it was a guy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:24 am
Honestly the Twilight fan because I have no idea who or what Miley Cyrus is. To be quite honest.. I get a sick sense of pleasure and satisfaction mocking Twilight no matter how cheap or irrelevent the shots are against it. rofl  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Bored4Life57

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:30 am

It's a conundrum. There are several situations which I will address. If it's a Miley Cyrus fan and a girl, great! If it's a Miley Cyrus fan and a guy, I can make fun of him the entire time. Which is great! If it's a Twilight fan, regardless of gender, I shall kill them and drink their blood, just for irony's sake. Which is great!

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm
Twilight fan, because the Miley fan can sing the songs. The Twilight fan has no songs (unless he/she made them up, in which case I would probably laugh anyway).  

comfylove
Crew

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm
Assuming said fans are equally crazy, I'd say a Twilight fan.
I hate Miley Cyrus more than I hate Twilight. XD In the end, Twilight is a guilty pleasure romance novel much like many other horrendous romance novels. My cousin read romance, and a few of my friends like Twilight, so I've built up some resistance to Twilight.
Miley Cyrus is just annoying. DX Ugh. Uggggh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm
Seeing as I would die a painful death ion either situation, whichever kills me fastest, probably the twilight fan, unless the other one started to sing.  

epic failtastic

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxBABYxXDEVILXx

3,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:42 pm
NONE!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm
The Twihard. At least a person like that would shut up and listen if I started describing the plot of an old, GOOD vampire movie. I mean, I'd have to replace the characters' names with Edward and Jacob, and they'd beg me for a link to the "fanfic" once the elevator started up again, but by then I would have planned my escape from the country. XD  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:15 pm
~*~

I'd take the Twitard. Like Comfy said, the Miley Cyrus fan would likely end up singing, or offering to let me listen to her Awesome New Songs!! on their iPod or something. =shudder= At least the Twitard would provide entertainment for the time; I could laugh at them, or blow their mind in a debate.

~*~

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Wow, haha!
sooo true! I hate twilight and pretty much any band/singer sponsored by Disney

also assuming the Miley Cirus fan thinks she's a "good singer"

and the twilight fan "really is a vampire. really!"

Soulcharmer

No Sex For You

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:35 am
Twilight makes me puke. And I like Miley, to be honest. I don't listen to her music, but I like her.
So, I'd rather be stuck with the fan. I'm not against telling them to shut the hell up if their voice is s**t.  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff