Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Fatal Memories: War that never was (accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:19 am
Fatal Memories
War that never Was

Contents
Introduction and plot
Rules
Character list
Profiles
Summary
Story Line
Black/ White list
Anouncements
Reserved

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:22 am
Introduction

This is Role Play based of my manga that I created in my freshman year that ended up being a hit in my school among anime lovers. The original was about ten mangas long the remake is now at six. I've created a link to the original story line. This role play will be a spin off, in a gap between two chapters or episodes as I called them. I like to see variety in characters so all races are allowed, so dont just have simply vampire, demon, devil, werewolves and angels. Be creative. The time zone is modern so guns and other high- tech equipement are allowed vehicles are also allowed, but don't go over board.

Plot

This story starts after the battle with Anemone's twin brother Etfri, leaving both the main character Leo Daemonique in overly exhausted state. He secumbs to his exhaustion and is rendered into a state of unconciousness, only to awaken to the sound of Anemone's scream and monstrous demon holding her in his grasp. Leo armed and ready for the fight to protect the woman he loves dear. The demon fights Leo with a sinister grin on his face as each blow from Leo takes him head on, yet nothing seems to affect him. The demon was slowly taking the power Leo and adding it to his own before besting Leo in combat. Leo falls in defeat only to see the demon step into a portal taunting Leo. "If you want her then come and get me, son of the Devil Tyrant." Enraged by his failure to save Anemone he gathers what little strength he has left and jumps into the portal, taking only Oblivion and Pandemonium, two powerful twin katana left to him by his mother.

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:23 am
Rules

1) This is a story based Rp so please stick to it, smaller storylines are needed to make the rp longer so if you have one ok then but make sure it doesn't mess with the main story

2) Cybering is not allowed, romance is

3) Violence is allowed, but TOS rules say not to be too graphic so no fountains of blood and guts

4) God modding is not allowed, the main characters that I shall create have life spans on this story line so they will die in certain points of the story line but they still can't godmod if they are being played as, the only thing they can avoid is death blows.

5)no auto hits, it is considered as god modding

6)this is a semi-lit role play, so no one liners, writers block happens so I understand, keep post at a minimum of 5 sentences, all dialoge must be in ".." and OOC must be in (..), {..}, or [..]. No *..* for actions

7) No killing off characters with out the conscent of the controler, and if its a main character and its time to die you must have my conscent, and the users.

8 ) Though I am not god I have control of this place so obey the rules and I wont boot your a**.

9)Try to keep post frequent and no rper should be left out, I want every one to have fun.

10) If you read all the rules type in 'Ikari' some where in your character draft

11) All post must have a image next to it along with the characters name.

12) I have the right to change these rules as I see fit or add more.

13) If you must take a leave of absence then let me know and your character will become a npc until you return, if you are gone for more then a two week period you character will be up for grabs

14) do not post until I give the ok, if I am offline then send me the your character and I will get to you ASAP  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:24 am
Character Draft

Here is how the draft should look.

Username:
Name:
Sexual Preference
Race:
Appearance: (image and description at least a 5 senteces proof of semi- lit ability)
Personality:
Interests:
Weakness/ Fears:
Weapons:
Alligence:

If you want to be a main character then pm me the name of the main character, all are open except for Leo (ofcoarse), there is a list for available characters.

Leo - Xaumeric
Anemone - open
Trace - open
Tristen - open
(characters are also main but are open for creation)
Tristen's Right hand man - open
Tristen's Left hand man - open
Tristen's General 1, 2, 3, and 4 - open (four are needed)  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 am
Profiles

Character profiles will be placed here if accepted.

Main Characters
Username: Xaumeric
Name: Leo Daemonique
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Race: Devil
Appearance: A teenage male, with shoulder leangth hair, which he wears in two styles: Spiked or down. He has two long bangs that lay on his left and right side of his faces. He has moonlit hazel eyes and a tan skin tone. Has an athletic build and is usual wearing urban cloths. He keeps two twin katana, one on his left his and the other on his back, the handle sticking out over his right shoulder. He keeps his mothers bandana around his forehead at all times. User Image
Personality: A kind hearted person with a horific past. He is known to be out going and generally kind. He has a destinct sense of humor and if angered has sense of destruction like none has ever seen.
History: Leo is the son of the great Devil Tyrant, a title that has given him nothing but grief in his life. After his mother was killed by his father, his brother turned into a phycotic killing machine and his friends captured, Leo was left with no choice but to escape the forever watching eyes of his father and his subordinates. He has been hunted down for three years by squad made of his elder brother, his rival and Anemone's elder twin brother. After killing his rival he met Anemone a few months later, accusing him off slughtering her clan. The fight didn't last long and he ended up befriending the girl, embarking on quest of vengance on his father alongside her.
Interests: Leo has a interest in music and art, he also enjoys reading and training.
Weakness/ Fears: Leo fears he might one day fall victim to the his inner concious Ikari, a demon spirit that fuels the power he olds.
Weapons: He holds two twin katana that has the ability to morph into the form of two Kusarigama-like weapons, each with two sickle blades, with one inverted, giving it the resemblance of a fan. The blades are connected to a spiked rod tethered together by a long chain
Alligence:Good

Username:
Name:Anemone Trueheart
Sexual Preference:Heterosexual
Race: Human
Appearance: A young girl, with shoulder length blonde hair. She has beautiful face with saphire blue eyes. The she has a tom boyish appearance she is rather girly, and will often wear girly outfites but never in fight. She have an average build for a girl her age. User Image
Personality: She is a highly intelligent girl, and has a sassy yet smart comment to anything. Though she is tough on the outside she has the tendacy to rely on Leo too much making scared at times. She has a strong heart and will help any one if they are in danger.
History:She comes from a clan of humans with a strong angelic power. After her clan was sluaghtered by menacing group of demons led by Leo's father,and her brother joining him leaving her and mother with what was left of the destroyed village, she vowed vengance against The Devil Tyrant. Years later she came across Leo, the spitting image of his father, she waisted no time to attack him, after failing and learning Leo's story she has joined with him in his quest to fight his father, soon after they are attacked by Leo's older brother Volf. In attempted to have her escape Leo's arm is damaged yet he continued to fight, for her safety. When the fight was thought to be over Leo was nearly killed by his brother but was rescued by Anemone, strengthening their bond.
Interest: Anemone is interested in clothing, books and like Leo training. She also has a deep curriosity for Leo's past and is infactuated by him.
Weakness/ Fears: Anemone is afraid of failing her goal of defeating Leo's father and is also afraid of loosing Leo. Her greatest weakness is her fear of ghost.
Weapons: She holds a magical weapon granted to her by her clan, cross bow like weapon that can be summoned at will, it is formed around her fore arm down to her wrist capable of release angelic energy into a varriety of attacks.
Alligence: Good

Username:
Name: Trace Revolt
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Race: Angel
Appearance: User Image Trace holds the appearance of a teenage male, about 19 years old. He wears slimming clothing that shows his figure. He has short silver hair and deep hazzle yellow eyes. With a remarkably beautiful face, he has a petite build.
Personality: A cold hearted person, with an evil and malicious pressence. He hides his furocity behind his cool demeanor.
History: An angel tired of the life he held casted his self from his fellow bretherin and lived amongst the humans and demons. He soon became in love with a human girl but the powers at be would not allow it and took his love from him, now with a dark heart, he now only wish destruction upon all. Tristen is currently manipulating him under the ussumption he could return Trace's lost love to him.
Interest: He has many interest but his favorite is mass genocide, he has a thing for gothic appearal and furniture, and even reads dark books on death and other such things.
Weakness/ Fears: He fears nothing but that makes him a martyer, ready to end his life along with every one around him.
Weapons: He holds a scythe the size of a man.
Alligence: Evil

Username:
Name: Tristen Kayumi
Sexual Preference: none
Race: Devil
Appearance: He holds two appearances that of his true form and the other of his sealed form. His true form is that of a monstrous shadow creature, the size of a building with terrifying red eyes. The sealed form is that of a human with short red hair and peircing blue eyes.
Sealed Form:User Image
True Form:User Image
Personality: He is simply evil, and would do anything to have his plans go into motion. He is born of hatred and therefore all he feels is hatred. He has no remorse and has no honor.
History: A demon casted aside by the Leo's father The Devil Tyrant, he has seeked revenge, seeing he couldn't gain it by killing Leo's father he went for the next best thing his son. Using his ability he opened a portal to another demension and kidnapped Anemone. Setting his plan in motion.
Interest: He holds an interest in death and destruction and enjoys toying with the lives of others
Weakness/ Fears: Unknown (boss character lol)
Weapons: A massive mascete known as Bloody Roar.
Alligence: Evil  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:29 am
Summary

I will post weekly updates on how far the story as come along for those who are new or absent, this way there will be no one asking for updates or asking how should they jump in, just read this and be creative.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 am
Story Line

This is the link to the chapter/episodes leading up to 'War that never was'.
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3

(links not here yet please be patient)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:34 am
Black Listed and White List

Those who disobey the rules more than 3x are listed in the black list, those who are excelent are white listed.

Black list

White list  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:36 am
Anouncements

I will post anouncements here so please check frequently, anouncements can go from updates to the rp to give aways.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:39 am
Reserved

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash