Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
My ups and downs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Herr Sinne

Beloved Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:46 pm
Hey guys. I'm back for a bit, I honestly don't know how long though. It's just not the same.

Good News for me is that I got accepted to my first choice college, Baurch University, It's a CUNY so I only pay about five to seven grand for tuition. I live in New York City.

The bad news is that I still have to live with my parents which is something I don't want to deal with right now. I also thought I had a great relationship up until I got dumped so that the girl could crawl back to her ex. She came back crying to me so I told her to ******** off. I've stopped making a lot of music, I've disbanded my bands so I have no income and right now I'm looking for a job. The cherry on the ******** sundae of s**t is that my friend is joining the military. He wants to let go of everything here and leave.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Congrats on getting accepted to the university you wanted. X3
And from what I've heard, that price is really good for NYC. o.o I could never go to college there. Soo much money.

Good luck on everything else though.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm
Grats on the place smile

It can be a great experience if you make the most of it, educationwise and socially. If I could give any tips it would be to make sure you don't procrastinate and really put yourself out there socially at the start of semester.

I am so bad at procrastinating >_<

It's a shame you still have to live at home, it's great not to. I spend a huge amount on rent and food though so at least you can live a bit cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm
Hey I know where that college is. Used to walk by it all the time when I visited a friend in NYC. Gratz on that.

Sorry to hear about life's downs right now. I'm sure it'll get better someday though.

As for living at home... at least you're not paying rent, right?  

[ s e m p e r ]

Distinct Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items