Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
If you could Build / make your own Persocom....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm
If you could Build or Make your own Persocom, what would it look like? How big would you build it's Hardrive, RAM, Memory, etc. What would you do with it? And What would you have it do for You?

I would love to build a persocom like Chii-chan!!! I would give Her a monster CPU and RAM. Like 1,000,000 Terabyte hardrive and a 100,000 Terabytes of RAM 3nodding She would have silver long hair like Sephiroth or Sesshoumaru. And i would make her to be at a height of 5 foot 3 inches. Also she should have a dress size of 7, with 36 inch D cup breasts, 28 inch size waist and 34 inch size hips. wink But she would still have a voice like Rie Tanaka. Or maybe a voice like BoA Kwon, or Tomoko Kawase. heart i would have so much fun taking her shopping for clothes. I would buy her the cutest dresses and kimonos to wear. And i would buy her the cutest underwear and lingerie from Victoria's Secret. crying I would teach her how to cook and clean. I would also have her read japanese, Spanish, and Tagalog language books so she can teach me those languages. twisted Also i would build a mini persocom just like Kotoko. I would have her handle all my Phone calls, text messages, emails, instant messages and G.P.S. (Because i have no sense of Direction. rofl )

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:00 am
If you could Build or Make your own Persocom, what would it look like? How big would you build it's Hardrive, RAM, Memory, etc. What would you do with it? And What would you have it do for You?

well if i could make a persocom, first off i would make lots of money exclaim ok now besides that fact....she would look like me heart , in every way, she would have only about 500 terabyte hard drive and 500 ram space sine i would need her to be quick. she would have a red Japanese back pack just like Sakura kinomoto from CCS that would have a Fio's connection for extra Hard drive and ram and big time wifi haha it would also be able to hold stuff like a normal backpack. For ear's she would have ears very similar to Elda and Freya. hmmm what would i do with it? well, i would install several Learners programs like, how to videos and language videos also i would have her very flexible and able to jump tremendous highs as also to have enormous strength and speed for the causal saving the day rooting, i would assemble a team of persocoms and masters to help out my local town and hopefully inspire others to do so as well to help the word become a better place mrgreen ....what would she do for me well i don't want to be selfish but i would cuddle with her and treat her like my little sister. she would also help my Big Brother with stuff, what ever he needed she would and could do for him n.n i would also make one extra just for him and send it to him if i couldn't get out to where he was just so he can think of me when im not there... oh i would also install Skype haha

dark1chii

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 am
Hikaru Kenshin 1977

If I could build my own persocom, i would definitly make a laptop version of my boyfriend. It would of course be pocket-sized. He would have green eyes and cute little glasses. He would have dark brown hair and the cutest voice. of course, he would also be email friendly and be equipped with internet so i can always keep in contact with ppl. He would have an insane Hard drive and be super fast at processing information. i would keep it with me all the time so i would always have a way to keep in touch with the real thing since we are both going to school and don't get to see each other as often anymore. I would also program him to do a morning routine like plum.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 am
i'm working up money now to ACTUALLY build a persocom, in real life!!!!! she'll have redish-brown shirley temple curly hair, green eyes, glasses, and she'd be about 4'6''. oh, and she'd wear lolita clothing. blaugh i cant wait till i get enough money for software!  

artemisfowlholly

6,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm
For my persocom....I would give a massive hardrive and install all the latest and powerful anti-virus and malware software....It would be 4.6 like me and have Long black hair...and also it'll have all the gadgets i need it can be my laptop, cellphone, gps, i-Pod, and my portable art supplies carrier....for my mini persocom...same hardrive functions..internet access, i-Pod, cellphone, gps and last but not least....!!!!!! My daily wake up Sumomo!! hehe and ill make it look like my crush hahaha....all his fluffy cuteness in a 1 inch hardrive! ^-^
Yours Truly,
Nina-chan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 pm
Recently I found out about This person named Le Trung who lives in Ontario Canada Has already been working for a few years building his own Yumecom(Yumecom = Dream Computer Robot). Some of his inspriations come from Chobits as I have read from his website. He named his project "Project Aiko" (http://projectaiko.com) For the past few years he has been working on improving and upgrading her functions. If anyone can donate to his cause, not only will you be making his dreams come true. You would be also make all our dreams come true! 3nodding whee

http://projectaiko.com/index.html

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Minish_Kiyoshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:06 am

looks; basically like Chachamaru Karakuri, from Negima! but minus the weapons (well she is saposed to be a persocom, not a battle ready android/ maid to a vampire.)

HDD: well in to the exabyte range, (well it would be cool to teach her and get tough;- Japanese, Klingon, and Zentraedi, as well as the usual persocom functions like phone, e-mail etc)

RAM: 700Tb

usage: menthond above (^_^) plus help with making cosplays (^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:47 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wrYAD8X2rI

Would you like to have a Persocom or Android like this? twisted

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games