Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Unknown feelings???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gheeky

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 pm
Okay me and this guy named Richie were pretty good 'friends' at one point. I'd talk to him time to time and we joke around and stuff. Thats when I started to really like him.

-few weeks later-

On myspace he posted his new number in a bulletin and I texted it and said it was me. THEN, he starts cursing me out over text messages and had the nerve to call me annoying and ugly. But I ignored all of that because I just wanted to know why he was acting like that.

-nowadays-

I always see him starring at me from the corner of my eye but I dont look at him. Hes always smiling at me and asking me obvious questions. I then start to remember about the text messages. But then again he always made my day and helped me with stuff and we talked for hours. Do I still like him or something?
-----
Hes the only thing I think about and I can never get him out my mind. It's just bothering me that these events happened thoughout the year and we knew each other for four years. I cant stand him because of this but I'm still SO confused... :/

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm
well think of it one way: someone could've taken his phone and sent it. OR it was him but lets not think of it like that. and if u cant stop thinking about him and hes all u think about u still like him. just ask him about the txt. pm me on how everything goes.  

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

Taeaomo

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 am
I agree. Figure out if that was him behind the text or not.

I've had people text me from a friend who wasn't actually them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 pm
...I know how you feel... There's this guy that I like and a friend told him that I like him. Well he must not have liked that a lot... and told her to tell me to F___ off. But I still like him..

Anyway If I were you I would ask him about that, and if it was a misunderstanding then it's all cool smile  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm
Maybe you texted the wrong number...? Or it was someone else with his phone. You really need to get to the bottom of that before you can do anything else with your feelings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:54 pm
I think I'm positive it was him. He said that I was always starring at him when I only have him in a few classes this year. But I never actually starred at him. Do you know that you get this feeling that someone is starring at you and you turn to look at them and their eyes are dead on you? Well everytime I look at him, he's looking straightat me! Sometimes I want to throw him off a cliff and hit him with a brick but I really did like him...  

gheeky

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm
Show him the text(s). Ask if he sent it and why. Either you'll get your explanation or he'll be embarrassed enough to leave you alone.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games