drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:21 pm
Yup. So... more boy problems. Again. /sighhhh

Anyway, I guess this has kind of been an ongoing thing since my freshman year, but back in early April of this year, I guess something kind of sparked. No, we're not a couple, but me and this boy, well, we're just really close -- for a while now, actually.

I met him my freshman year, he was a junior. We didn't really click right away, it took a few weeks. But I saw him every day so somehow through that we became best friends about a month into the school year. Pretty much right after we became friends, he ended up getting a girlfriend. It didn't really bother me, but he always talked about her (I mean, pretty much every other word that came out of his mouth), and I guess I wished I could get that same kind of attention from a guy. So blah, blah, blah, my freshman year went on.

So guys, now it's my sophomore year. He's a senior. We're still really close and stuff. And he was still going out with his girlfriend up until around the beginning of March when they broke it off. Ever since they broke it off, he's been giving me a lot more attention than usual and he's gotten pretty flirty and personal. We both do track and during this past season, the 2 of us would go home in the back of our coach's truck. It was always cold and windy so we would always be sharing a blanket, laying in the back of the truck and looking up at the stars with my head resting on his shoulder. We'd huddle close together to try and get warm -- during those times sometimes my heart would just skip a beat and I always feel happy when he's around.

Clearly I like him, but I'm not totally sure how he feels. We are the best of friends, and I don't want to lose that. HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind if we were more than friends either.

So anyway, his graduation is on this coming Friday, and he's leaving to go cheer on the 28th of May which is 2 days after I get out and he won't be home again until June 6th, I think, but I probably won't be here then. And I know he's busy for most of the summer with cheerleading, and his whole college situation is kind of up in the air too, but I think he's staying instate. So guys, what should I do? Confess? Let it go? Move on? Help please.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:51 am
With all the graduation stuff, perhaps you should wait till things are more settled down and he figures out if he's going out of state or instate. Though, by instate, do you mean UH ? Or do you mean Community College? Because if it's UH (They only have Oahu and Big Island, yeah?) and that would still be hard. But I do think you should confess. mrgreen  

Taeaomo

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Taeaomo
With all the graduation stuff, perhaps you should wait till things are more settled down and he figures out if he's going out of state or instate. Though, by instate, do you mean UH ? Or do you mean Community College? Because if it's UH (They only have Oahu and Big Island, yeah?) and that would still be hard. But I do think you should confess. mrgreen

By instate, I mean community college and then he's gonna go do Cheer808, probably. And then I know he's gonna to AAA cheer too, cuz he's gonna be one of the staff members over there. But college... I'm not too sure. I think he was planning on going Kapiolani for the first 2 years -- if he even does that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:13 pm
bovid
Taeaomo

By instate, I mean community college and then he's gonna go do Cheer808, probably. And then I know he's gonna to AAA cheer too, cuz he's gonna be one of the staff members over there. But college... I'm not too sure. I think he was planning on going Kapiolani for the first 2 years -- if he even does that.

I say confess. Though you'd have more balls than me. burning_eyes  

Taeaomo

drink more ovaltine

Party Seeker

8,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Taeaomo
bovid
Taeaomo

I say confess. Though you'd have more balls than me. burning_eyes

I really want to! But I'm so scared. Haha. Oh, and I did I tell you I don't even talk to Benjie anymore? O:<
I has no balls. Tee hee.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff