Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Episode Discussion Thread-Pontential Spoilers-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VeronaCremeRoads

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~{MUSIC}
IS

I noticed there isn't a thread dedicated to talking about the episodes that show up each week, so I thought I'd make one.

I just finished watching HWS episode 8 (60), and was happy to finally see a couple of things. First off Germania and Roma-jiji. I was a little worried that they would cast the same person who does Germany's voice, or someone with a similarly deep voice. But I found the VA choice to be....hm.....well, kinda dreamy. ^////^ I mean it really does suit him somehow. Smooth, cultured, and mature. A nice contrast to the childish-like personality of Roma-jiji.

Next is Germany's Observation Journal. I assumed it was going to be similar to that last observation journal episode in season two, and it kind of was. But it's always fun to watch how dedicated Germany is to his tasks-it's actually pretty cute. ^^
lol, random bucket. XD

And finally Spain/Chibi-romano's debut. I've been waiting for something like this strip because Spain is one of my favorites. He really is a cutie after all with that infectious carefree personality. And I just love the VA choice for chibi-Romano, who is a perfect little brat to Spain. I can't wait to see if they'll do the sweet story with him being abducted by Turkey, as well as Spain's theme song release.

But of course I just can't wait for even more Hetalia~

{UNIVERSAL}~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:39 pm
SPAIIIIIIN! Why so cute when frolicking through fields? The background music when he was running made the whole episode for me~

LOLbucket. xD

It's nice to see more characters appearing in episodes, like Turkey and Germania, but I really want more Nordics! And Netherlands! And maybe Australia? Oh, and more Prussia! War of the Austrian Succession plz! You can never go wrong with Prussia. ;D  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:53 pm
I can sum up that episode in one word;

SPAIN~~~~ heart heart heart

oh yeah, and the other parts were epic as well. chibi!romano is sooo ky00t!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:42 am
Mizzy Jagger
SPAIIIIIIN! Why so cute when frolicking through fields? The background music when he was running made the whole episode for me~

LOLbucket. xD

It's nice to see more characters appearing in episodes, like Turkey and Germania, but I really want more Nordics! And Netherlands! And maybe Australia? Oh, and more Prussia! War of the Austrian Succession plz! You can never go wrong with Prussia. ;D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~{MUSIC}
IS

Ooh definitely, definitely. I've been asking for that one for a long time. The Nordics are my favorite region, and Finland's one of my favorite countries. I really hope they'll show the strip with him and Sweden since it also gives screen time to another of my favorites, Estonia. ^^

And I would love to see more of the Austrian succession, as well as Prussia and Hungary childhood. I really want see when she shocks Prussia with her knowledge of the human anatomy. The look on his face was priceless. XDD

{UNIVERSAL}~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image  

VeronaCremeRoads

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:14 pm
This episode was one of my favorites. :3 It was nice that it didn't have any france antics like in the last episode >.>.....

and Spain and chibi romano were absolutely adorable! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:52 am
VeronaCremeRoads
Ooh definitely, definitely. I've been asking for that one for a long time. The Nordics are my favorite region, and Finland's one of my favorite countries. I really hope they'll show the strip with him and Sweden since it also gives screen time to another of my favorites, Estonia. ^^

And I would love to see more of the Austrian succession, as well as Prussia and Hungary childhood. I really want see when she shocks Prussia with her knowledge of the human anatomy. The look on his face was priceless. XDD

Yes! I'd love to see the bit with Hungary and Prussia when they were young, but I thought they were going to do that in the "Dairy of the Awesome-Me" DVD release?  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:26 pm
Has anyone seen the lastest episodes of hetalia? The latest one (aph: world series episode 10) is really funny~ biggrin and there's a new ending theme song!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 am
I've seen it : )

The song is alright. But no song can beat Marukaite Chikyuu! X3

I'm so waiting for Germany and Chibitalia! <3

Monsieur Gaylord

Kin-Chan03109

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 am
Yea... I'm not a big fan of the new song myself. I've taking a liking to the marukaite chikyuu songs. and plus, I really wanted to hear a canada version of the marukaite chikyuu. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
I just wanna say this about APH: world series ep. 11..... D: why Italy?! Why did you make Japan a mini you?!
Italia-fied Japan scares me eek ....  

Kin-Chan03109

Sparky the Panda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm
In episode 63 I really like the part where China's boss draws a mouth on the kitty doll and China freaks out, screaming "Ai yaaaa!" while hitting him with it. I spat out the milk I was drinking when I saw that. Had to clean it up. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm
Japan 'tsk'ing at china was <3  

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:57 am
War of the Austrian Succession! My life is complete! =D Vital Regions~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 am
ahhh~ Austria's vital regions have been invaded by Prussia. I almost died of laughter!  

Kin-Chan03109

Meeting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff