Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Item Archive

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to tracking active and inactive sponsorships, events, and misc. Free Items and Free gold 

Tags: free item, freebie, sponsorship item, sponsorship, free item archive 

Reply Main
[Guide] Alice in Wonderland Hunt [Do Not Delete!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm
The Ninja Wizard
Alice in Wonderland Scavenger Hunt Updated

The Red and White Queens are more forgetful than ever. They have lost more items, in their room as well as at the tea party. Look carefully, because the items might not be in the same places as before!

This new adventure from the Alice in Wonderland gang can be a little tricky for people. So here is a quick how to on getting the items!

Few things to note:
01. You will have to choose which Queen you want each time you go to get them items. No refreshing here!
02. You can get items from both Queens! So do not worry about choosing which Queen because it really does not matter.
03. You can only get both items twice.
04. There will always be 3 cards/chess pieces in the lower area and 3 cards/chess pieces in the Mad Hatter's room!
05. If I missed anything, feel free to post asking!

Red Queen: She will ask you to find 6 Red Cards. She grants you the Red Queen's Wig.

White Queen: She will ask you to find 6 White Chess Pieces. She grants you the Mad Hatter's Wig.

Here are some screen shots to show where the things you need to find may be! This is merely a guide as new spots to pick up the items lost may be added at any given time. (Black dot = White Chess Piece | Red Dot = Red Card)
Lower Area 1
Lower Area 2
Lower Area 3/On top of the pile of books
Mad Hatter's Room 1
Mad Hatter's Room 2  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 am
I was doing it at 6 in the morning.. I got really frustrated aha... GOt them though biggrin  

Mizzy la Miz

Romantic Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 am
Mizzlamiz
I was doing it at 6 in the morning.. I got really frustrated aha... GOt them though biggrin
Yay! ^^ I'm glad you got them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:04 pm
That's three free wigs lately, four if you count starmony
I love free wigs!  

k.k.razy

Fashionable Elder

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm
For anyone who has not figured it out you do not get anything from the game up top if you already maxed it out when it was first introduced.

When I saw the mad hatter there instead of Alice I thought maybe it was something new. Played game, got message I'd already received max awards. Someone there told me he just gives you his hat. (In other words same prize as when Alice was leading the game.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:34 am
thank you for the prompt posting!  

Miss.Psyche

Beloved Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mokonae

Vice Captain

Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:31 pm
That was nice of you to post that xD
Free wigs for everyone !  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 am
Thanks for posting where to find the chess pieces. I just couldn't find the last chess piece at the top of the ladder. >n>  

Saint Drogo

Angel_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:46 am
I enjoyed doing the Alice in Wonderland quests....I love the movie and love sponsership quests....I got both wigs...they are so cool....I already wore the red queen wig to dress my avi like her  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:47 am
David2074
For anyone who has not figured it out you do not get anything from the game up top if you already maxed it out when it was first introduced.

When I saw the mad hatter there instead of Alice I thought maybe it was something new. Played game, got message I'd already received max awards. Someone there told me he just gives you his hat. (In other words same prize as when Alice was leading the game.)

you can only get the mad hatter hat 3 times  

Angel_Bear

zelda_gablonski

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:40 am
I thought I saw an announcement that there are more items in the Alice Queen quest. Now I can't find the announcement. It said just find 6 chess pieces or cards for the new items. I did the red queen and white queen quest. I only got more wigs, not different items.

Did anyone else do the 6-cards/chess pieces game?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Thanks for this guide. blaugh  

ABYSchan

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:06 pm
ABYSchan
Thanks for this guide. blaugh
You're welcome. I still need to update the guide to include the additional spots for all the pieces but for now, be sure to get all 6 pieces. Three pieces will always be in the area with the queens in it and three pieces will always be in the Mad Hatter's area. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:16 am
Okay, that should all the information that people need to know about the Alice in Wonderland Sponsorship. The links are screenshots to show where the items can be.  

Leitis
Captain

Star Fairy

ii orgasmic waffles ii

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 pm
when I did the quest everything was in the same room with the queens what is this about the mad hatters room?  
Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff