Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:16 pm
We tried to pin her to a corkboard like a butterfly...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. An evil castle set upon a hill.....Strange cretures and dark figures lurk in the shadows....is their light in this horrid torture zone?...
Only you can find out...
Enter at your own risk...

But the pin merely went through and away she flew..

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:16 am

Artemis arrived with Pardonner in a limo. The car lurched to a stop at the castle. Artemis stepped out and slammed the door behind her.
She waited impatiently for him to follow.

But the pin merely went threw, and away she flew...

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 am
Nightingale followed with a smirk. Lymbo wouldn't be able to follow them for a while. "So what do you call this fancy abode?" he asked glancing at her and then back to studying the castle. He quickly switched back to Pardonner.
"Looks fun," Pardonner smiled happily. He had a feeling his happiness act would start to get on her nerves just because.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:33 am

Artemis rolled her eyes. "If a tourturing palace sounds fun to you then so be it." she said with an agitated tone. She didn't like that he was all happy, and she would be sure that his attitude would soon be changed. She walked up the path that lead to the door and got down on her knees. She pressed her hand to a little scanner box and heard a 'Beep' Then a 'Click!' as the door unlocked. She stepped inside and waited for Pardonner to also enter.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 am
"We've seen a torture place before. . ." Nightingale said before Pardonner could frown."Yes we have," Pardonner snickered liking that Nightingale would interrupt his sadness.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:53 am

When Pardonner entered the palace the door creaked shut and locked behind him. Artemis appeared in front of him. "Here are some simple rules I'm sure you can follow. One listen to me. Two do not try to escape. And three STAY OUT OF MY PARLOR!" She said in a bossy tone, then whirled around and went into the dark and gloomy kitchen.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:00 am
"Sure. . ." Pardonner smiled and followed after her. "So where will I stay?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 am

Artemis went to the cubboard and opened it, getting out a bottle of wine and a glass. She poured some then turned to Pardonner. "Wherever you want to stay." she said with a shrugg, then pulled to glass to her lips.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:10 am
"Yea. . . That's really specific. . . Well if you need me just call out for me. I'm gonna go explore," Nightingale sighed returning to a more serious look. Hey. . . Let's see if we can find her parlor. It sounds interesting. . . She said not to go inthere. . . Let's go. Nightingale led Pardonner's body around the house until they found her parlor. "Score. . ." the two said in unison only to sound like Pardonner's more mature self, Nightingale.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 am

Artemis shrugged as she walked over to a very pointy chair and sat down. She sipped her wine and looked out the window.
{You can make the Parlor look like whatever you want it to. But it has to be filled with secrets.}

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:17 pm
He walked in seeing too many things to list. It looked a lot like Lymbo had looked like only with actual color. He slid a desk drawer open and glanced at several pieces of paper. He had never really learned how to read, but for some odd reason, Nightingale put the words together turning it into sentences. He was probably gonna get caught but let his curiousity get the better of him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Artemis sensed a presence in her study and she growled. She stood up and slammed her cup on the table, shattering it to peices. She stomped through the kitchen and the hallway, making her way to her parlor.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 pm
Nightingale heard the slam and shatter of her cup and slit his hand on the side of her desk, smirking at the pain unlike Pardonner who was hissing on the inside. Ow! Watch it! I hate pain, Nightingale! I suggest you begin enjoying it since we got a visitor. . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Artemis ran into the parlor full force and ran into Pardonner, which sent him flying across the room and smashing into a glass case. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!!!!" she yelled angrily, walking over to where Pardonner had landed and standing over him.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 pm
"I thought it was just a regular room. Like I would know it was your parlor," Nightingale snickered pulling a shard of glass out of his shoulder still smiling. Ow. . . Nightingale that piece of glass hurts. . . Can you get it? Should I take over the body? I'll get it. . . Just focus on trying to ignore the pain. . . Fine. . . The shard of glass finally came out of his shoulder as he sat up straight finally wincing slightly. "So what would my punishment for coming in here be?"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff