Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 am
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"I was curious as to what you were doing... Mm... About as uncomfortable as Lymbo made me when they were around, but in a different way. With Lymbo it was a fearful uncomfortable air unlike with your family. They're so loving and protective over those they care about albeit you ladies don't quite show it as I used to read about families being like, but still relatively normal for sisters. It's an odd discomforting feeling I get around them more than likely caused by my own lack of interaction with my own family," Nightsong answered honestly as he watched her step back slightly. He then started on washing the dishes with a soft hum starting up although his gaze kept glancing up ever so briefly at the female in a curious yet calm manner. It wasn't like washing dishes was bothering him after all.

xxxSitting himself down just beside the female, Gage brushed his lips against Twillah's in as gentle a manner as he could manage. "Looks like we were destined for each other then," he chuckled lightly as he slid his hand in hers.

xxx"You get what I mean though, Catherine... I still want to be able to stop hiding in the woods all the time. You're surely going to get bored of just going to the same places day in and day out for months and years. I want to be able to take you places outside of the forest," Kuroboshi sighed lightly while following behind her. Hm... What to do? There was swimming and hiking... There were plenty of things to do out here in the woods. It was just finding things that interested Catherine when he was lacking Reed's memories.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 pm
Dantes_river

Artemis was surprised at the fact that he has started the dishes without her asking, but she wasn't going to object to it. She wasn't going to tell them that they had a dish washer simply because she liked it better when it was hand done, and it was good for him to do some chores. "My sisters are everything but normal. But I understand what you're saying. You should see them when no one else is around. Thank you for semi behaving by the way, I truly appreciate it. You managed not to get anyone killed, although.. Eh nevermind." She spoke softy, a sly grin sliding across her mouth at the last part of the sentence, walking over to stand rather closely to him. She leaned up and kissed him on the neck softly before moving just as quickly as she came, and in a matter of a second she was leaning against the door frame with her usual expression on her face once more. "When you're done, come into the living room. I want to run a few ideas by you." Her voice carried across the room smoothly, and just like that she was gone.

Twillah giggled gently, her eyes traveling over him ever so slowly. "Maybe we were. I was a good girl before you came along though." She said with a wink and laugh. Thinking back on it though, it was crazy how much she had actually changed in the past year. And with that thought she realized how close it had to be getting to an anniversary. "I know I'm a girl.. And I should be keeping track of this kind of stuff.. But do you remember the day I met you?"

Catherine shrugged her shoulders, her hair bouncing lightly in curls as she walked, focused on the path ahead. "I mean.. I could.. Show you the mall tomorrow.. Or start you out slow? Maybe the park? That way there is nature but still social interaction..?" she suggested, stopping as she came to the fork in the path. "As for the five hours we have left, why don't we go climb some things?" She said, flashing him a mischievous grin and squeezing his hand gently.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:11 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xxxNightsong wanted to laugh slightly at how Artemis believed her sisters to be anything but normal, but refrained from doing so seeing as normal to him could be not as normal to her. It wasn't like he had much experience with families after all. At the comment of semi-behaving, his humming stopped and his toes curled under his feet. "Although wha-?" he started to ask only to slightly twitch when her lips made contact with his neck. That had been unexpected and fortunately it'd been delayed somewhat so she'd missed it. "Sure thing." And so he continued washing the dishes, setting them in the dishwasher shortly afterwards. Dishwashers were for sterilization after all. At least they were to him.

xxx"I apologize, but that's what we incubi do. We turn even the kindest of souls into naughty ones," Gage purred with an amused smile passing over his lips. Twillah's question, however, threw him off. The day they met? Was she really asking about that? Growing serious as he thought back on it, he gave a slight nod. "I do. It was almost a year ago and I believe I was a bit of a jerk when we first met. I was not expecting you to be like how you were and still are, but rather something far more vicious and cruel. I mean, who else would want an incubus as a servant?" he admitted while scratching his cheek lightly with his index finger.

xxxThinking over her words, he continued keeping up his pace with the female while she walked yet pausing when she did. "I'd say the park is probably a better idea than the mall. Enclosed spaces full of people will have my skin crawling in no time," Kuroboshi responded to her first questions only to blink and stare at Catherine when she asked about climbing things. Was she serious about climbing things? "We can go climbing if you'd like. It's about to start raining though just so you know."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:58 pm
Dantes_river

Artemis had made her way into the living room and was now sitting upside down on the couch with a magazine in her hands. Her legs were propped propped up against the back coushions and her head rested on the edge of the cushion where you would usually sit, that is if you were normal. Her eyes scanned the pages as she contemplated a few ideas in her mind. Every one in a while she would scan the room as if she was invisioning something before returning her eyes to the page and flipping it quickly. It was obvious she was up to something.

Twillah though about this for a moment, shifting so that she was sitting beside Gage and leaning against him rather than facing him. "Yes but it just occurred to me that our anniversary must be coming up soon.. And no, you have the wrong sister for that. I never did think of you as a servant though. I was just terribly lonely.." she said smoothly, a million things now running through her mind. She shifted her gaze to stare at him quietly, a slow smirk spreading across her face.

Catherine nodded her head at the comment about the park and mall before turning off from the path in the direction of the tree house. "Yes. I'm feeling adventurous and climbing is exactly what I want to do, the rain makes it better." she replied with a devious grin, picking up her pace a tad as her eyes moved up towards the sky. This was going to be fun.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:50 am
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"So what was your although comment earlier you then changed to nevermind? Was it perhaps something to do with my other selves?" Nightsong asked curiously while seeming to stand on the back of the couch yet leaning over Artemis. Like how he moved earlier, his movement was faster than one could really catch with the eye therefore appearing very sudden. He then shifted his feet slightly before dropping onto the couch like how the vampiress was sitting on the couch.

xxx"Well I see that now, but back then I was a real grouch. I didn't want to be something someone could buy and I used to think the only weirdoes wanting to buy an incubus would be some kind of perverse creep. Incubi and succubi are born professional seducers so it's like the only real skill we have. But I'm glad I got to meet you and you were able to be less lonely with me around," Gage chuckled lightly as he wrapped his arm around the female. As if sensing her eyes on him, he glanced down at her and flashed her a cheerful smile, his tail reflexively readjusting itself to a more comfortable position.

xxxPadding quickly with her, Kuroboshi smiled lightly as a light sprinkle started up. Adventurous and curious was it? He wouldn't argue that as something inside him told him she was rather adventurous. At the sound of a voice echoing in his head, however, he came to a complete stop before glancing about warily. Did it say his name or his past life's name? Was it just in his head from a memory or was it real? "Yeah... The rain does make things a bit more difficult which adds to the challenge," he murmured after a bit of delay, his feet carrying him after Catherine once again. Who would be calling him? It had to be a memory... "Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:06 pm
Dantes_river
I suppose I'm going to have to go find Twillah's house haha.

xxxArtemis glanced over at Nightsong for a brief moment, her eyes returning to her magazine as a thoughtful expression passed over her face. "Well, I was going to suggest that maybe you getting someone killed would have made the entire event much more interesting. But I decided against it. Wouldn't want to give you any ideas for next time, now would we?" her tone was light as she spoke, a slight smile tugging at the corner of her ruby lips, but that quickly vanished as the focused expression swept over her face once more. She closed her magazine and laid it down beside her, placing her hands across her stomach and sighing deeply. "I have a question for you, Nightsong." she stated, closing her eyes and pausing for a moment. "How would you feel about me throwing a masquerade party?"

xxxTwillah nodded slightly, watching his expression as she heard the radio come to life and a familiar classical time started to play. Turning her attention towards the window, she realized they were realitively close to her house, although no time seemed to pass. She had to admit, she was a little homesick. She missed the pond in her backyard, the bright and beautiful colors everywhere. It seemed as if she had not been there in years, although she knew it had only been a few days. "So what would you like to get into when we get back to the house?" she asked, returning her attention to Gage.

xxxCatherine slowed to a stop, turning to look at Kuroboshi intently. She could sense when something was off with him, and now was one of those times. "Is something wrong..?" she asked, her eyes hiding a hint of worry. She could feel the light sprinkle come down and it was rather refreshing to her to feel such a cool rain after such an eventful weekend. Weather like this was what made for great outdoor adventures, and also added the perfect tinge of danger and cautiousness. Both things of course were what Catherine thrived on, although she didn't experience much of it after Reed passed. That was basically all they did, seeing as how their life wasn't exactly normal. She had tried to go out and take on challenges after he died, but it wasn't as fun to do alone so eventually she just stopped.  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:28 am
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"Humorous indeed," Nightsong snickered lightly at his mistress's words. Setting his jaw against his fist, the demon seemed amused up until Artemis asked how he'd feel about a masquerade party. It was at this point his brow raised out of confusion. After a moment of silent thought, his expression didn't seem to change from it's confusion. "Mas...querade party? What is that?"

xxx"When we get back? Go swimming perhaps. It'd be some time outside of the house seeing as we spent most of our time here in our room," Gage responded with a light smile. It sounded like a good plan to him.

xxx"No. Nothing's wrong. I just thought I heard something is all, but it was simply just the rain getting started. Sorry if I worried you," Kuroboshi responded as he brushed a dark hair out of his face. As the rain continued going as light as it was, this was indeed a rain that was very soothing. Unfortunately, the soft echo of a voice that sounded as if it were calling out to him wasn't helping any. He couldn't tell what it was saying or which name it was using, but it was definitely calling him from wherever it was. He couldn't understand why it was calling just to him though. Why couldn't Catherine hear it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:24 am
Dantes_river

Artemis's eyes grew wide for a moment, and she scrambled to sit up. She examined his face for a moment, just to make sure he wasn't screwing with her. Settling in to sit criss-cross in front of him, she smirked slightly. "You seriously don't know what a masquerade is..?" she questioned in an amused tone, giggling slightly. She extended her pale hand that was holding the magazine, dropping it in front of him. "It's only the most wonderful thing ever of course, wonderful dresses, fancy suits, and a beautiful mask to hide your identity." she explained in a dreamy tone, a twinkle appearing in her eye as she clasped her hands together and smiled brightly. Artemis snapped out of this sort of trance and returned her gaze to Nightsong, waiting to see how he would respond.

Twillah smirked slightly and nodded her head, running the idea of swimming over in her mind. Naturally as a water nymph anything having to do with water came natural to her, and the idea of being in it was calming. Her eyes lit up as she saw her home come up in the distance, and she smiled brightly as she tugged on Gage's shirt. "Home sweet home!"

It was clear that Catherine wasn't convinced but she let the subject go as she returned her eyes to the path, continuing along. It was true she couldn't hear the whisper that he was hearing, because in her mind all she could hear was echos from the past. Things that Reed used to say, usually. Right now though, the only thing she could hear was the light patter of the rain falling around them, hitting the leaves, running down the rocks. Up ahead seemed to be a clearing with rocks all around. The path got more and more ragged, and Catherine looked back at Kuroboshi with a grin. "Are you ready for an adventure..?"  

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:26 pm
Little Broken Puppet

xxx"Seriously. Lymbo doesn't exactly throw parties for the poor, unfortunate souls left in his care by his master," Nightsong had responded to her questioning his lack of knowledge on what a masquerade was. Upon her explaining what it was, his eyes moved to the magazine she was showing him. As his gaze settled one of the women in the magazine, one could see him begin to bristle at the image. Tearing his gaze from the page, his hand deliberately covering the woman's dress as he turned the magazine back towards Artemis, his demeanor seemed to calm itself back down. Flashing her a smile, he finally said, "It sounds very fun and exciting. It's a lovely idea, but we'd need many guests to make it a challenge."

xxx"I can see it, Twillah. Home sweet home. But home to me is anywhere the heart is and mine's with you," Gage purred smoothly into Twillah's ear while he gently brushed the backs of his fingers against her jaw and through her silky locks. Kissing her on the opposite side of her jaw from where his hand was, he flashed her a mischievous smile.

xxxKuroboshi nodded slightly in response to Catherine's voice with his smile still in place while attempting to tune out the voice. That was when it opted to shriek his old name at him. "Reed!" "Stop it... Stop calling me that," Kuroboshi whispered softly to himself, his hand reaching forwards and barely catching hold of the female's arm. "Catherine... Please stop them from calling out to me. I don't know what they want from me..."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff