21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
iPhone
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

Cazzie Chikai

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Well, for the past year now, I've wanted the Blackberry Tour 9630 but toda my friend was letting me see her iPhone, and I fell in love with it completely. Internet, youtube... That's all I really want! The fact that she can even ACCESS internet in school amazes me! So I was wondering if Blackberry can do the same thing or not. But more or less, I'd like to know in your opinion; which sounds better?  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm
I would personally choose the iPhone over the Blackberry. It is a lot better in my opinion. Although, mind you, the iPhone can't be used on the Verizon network, only on the AT&T network. Verizon was the first company offered to exclusively have the iPhone, but turned it down due to incompatibility with their other tech. So if you have Verizon right now, then forget it unless you want to switch companies. But the iPhone is probably the better choice, even though AT&T service sucks. I have proof, Verizon has the best network, but sadly doesn't have the iPhone T.T  

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:33 am
Well, I have to say the iPhone is much better than a Blackberry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:45 am
i you go for the iphone dont get the new very glitchy one  

zombieninja12

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am
The iphone have been having a lot of issues with hacking.
Apparently they are really easy to get into.
It was on the news, something went wrong and well attack of the hackers.
I wouldn't get it unless you want your info taken away from you.
Blackberry can do the exact same thing as an iphone but it's not a touch screen.
Or at least I don't think they are.
You can still have your apps and access the net, I use my to go to Myspace all the time during class. XD
They are also faster, more durable and safer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:20 pm
Oh the great debate! Blackberries break ALOT! Every person that I know with a black berry has some sort of problem with it and wants to get a new phone. However, the blackberry can go with every network and the keyboard is pretty cool to me. The iPhone can't hold a charge and for me the typing is a little annoying (I don't like touch screen typing). But the web is awesome and the call quality is pretty good as well. The apps are cool too. So I'd have to say between the Blackberry and the iPhone I pick the......iPhone.

Kid Izzy-Chan

HeavenlyCharms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:43 pm
I'd personally pick the iPhone. It has everything a phone should have plus the cute little apps. I love the apps for the iphone. (: Internet access is simple, it's so simple to use since the apps tell all. You can take the best photos with it and edit them. But yes, the keyboard does get a little annoying but it's worth it. (;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 pm
iPhone!

The phone has everything you need and more.. and it's super durable.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

20. ✿ - - - Debating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces