Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
How possessive are you with your boyfriend/fiancé/husband? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I need to know where my boyfriend/fiancé/husband is at and who he is with at all times.
  Strongly agree
  Agree
  Disagree
  Strongly disagree
View Results

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 pm
My friend and I were discussing the differences between her relationship with her boyfriend and my relationship with my boyfriend, and we noticed quite a bit of differences. While she seems to be a bit possessive of her boyfriend, I am pretty lenient.

I mentioned my boyfriend's invitation to his friend's bachelor party, and my friend totally freaked out and questioned, "OMG, you're actually letting him go?!" and I answered, "Why not?" I reasoned, "Although I would be a little uncomfortable with him going to a strip club, I wouldn't be uncomfortable with bachelor parties even if they had strippers; he's just not that type." She told me that she would never imagine letting her boyfriend go to "such an overrated party," and she thinks I'm crazy for trusting my boyfriend.

I have also heard of girls who don't feel comfortable with their boyfriends hugging other girls or hanging out with their friends. Do you fall in this category?

What do you ladies think? Do you have trust/jealousy issues? And would you feel uncomfortable allowing your boyfriend/fiancé to go to bachelor parties or strip clubs? Do share! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 pm
I have terrible trust issues.
I don't trust my fiance around anyone se but myself. Sometimes, well most of the time, I don't trust my own parents.  

Princess_Zelda_Engel

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:10 pm
Princess_Zelda_Engel
I have terrible trust issues.
I don't trust my fiance around anyone se but myself. Sometimes, well most of the time, I don't trust my own parents.

If you don't mind me asking, is it because of past experiences? I know I have a bit of trust issues with my parents because of how they lied to me a lot during my childhood.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:14 pm
I'd kill him if he ever went to a strip club or bachelor party like that... stare  

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aachren

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:16 pm
I just don't date guys who would go to a strip club.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm
Aachren

I wouldn't either...that's why I know it wouldn't matter whether my boyfriend was a bachelor party with strippers--he's more of the type who would have some beer with his friends and throw darts or play arcade games, so he'd just ignore them.  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:48 pm
Aachren

Agreed. And also, I wanted to vent something that's sort of in this topic but not really. It's about a guy being sort of possessive.

So my (girl) friends and I played soccer in the park with one of my guy friends and met a bunch of his friends who are in college. It was really fun, and I liked his friends. They were cool. But anyway, I was mentioning how we should definitely do that again. And my guy friend that I mentioned, he has a girlfriend. And he's not like a super good friend or a brother, he's just a guy who's fun to hang out with. (Sorry this is turning into a novel.)

So I was saying we should maybe do it again Saturday or so, and he all of a sudden starts asking what I think of his friends. And I was like, "Uh, I like them. They were fun to play with and good sports." And he said, "No, I mean, like are you interested in them? In terms of dating?" So I said, "Uh, not really. DJ's 20. That's old to me." "Well, what about Brandon?" "He's gimpy." "Oh. Okay. Well, we can play with them again." I was kind of like, what the heck? I have to be not interested in dating any of your friends before we can hang out with them again? When you have a girlfriend? What the heck? And right before that he was saying how he wouldn't like/would be sort of jealous if I were to start going out with someone. I was like, "YOU. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND. LEMME HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF I WANT TO."

Also, at prom (I went with the same guy questioning me that I just talked about), I danced with another guy when my friend went to the bathroom, and my friend came back and sort of tried to cut in. He told ME to step out (like so he could dance with the guy). The other guy didn't let him. And then, on the last slow dance, he asked me but I asked to dance with my friend Pam (whose date had left her) instead. A while afterward he told me that he was jealous of the other guy, and that he wasn't that much jealous of me dancing with Pam. I was like, PAM? She's a GIRL. No competition there, buddy.

Okay, sorry. I'm done venting now. ;P

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 pm
Hersheydudette
Aachren

Agreed. And also, I wanted to vent something that's sort of in this topic but not really. It's about a guy being sort of possessive.

So my (girl) friends and I played soccer in the park with one of my guy friends and met a bunch of his friends who are in college. It was really fun, and I liked his friends. They were cool. But anyway, I was mentioning how we should definitely do that again. And my guy friend that I mentioned, he has a girlfriend. And he's not like a super good friend or a brother, he's just a guy who's fun to hang out with. (Sorry this is turning into a novel.)

So I was saying we should maybe do it again Saturday or so, and he all of a sudden starts asking what I think of his friends. And I was like, "Uh, I like them. They were fun to play with and good sports." And he said, "No, I mean, like are you interested in them? In terms of dating?" So I said, "Uh, not really. DJ's 20. That's old to me." "Well, what about Brandon?" "He's gimpy." "Oh. Okay. Well, we can play with them again." I was kind of like, what the heck? I have to be not interested in dating any of your friends before we can hang out with them again? When you have a girlfriend? What the heck? And right before that he was saying how he wouldn't like/would be sort of jealous if I were to start going out with someone. I was like, "YOU. HAVE. A. GIRLFRIEND. LEMME HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF I WANT TO."

Also, at prom (I went with the same guy questioning me that I just talked about), I danced with another guy when my friend went to the bathroom, and my friend came back and sort of tried to cut in. He told ME to step out (like so he could dance with the guy). The other guy didn't let him. And then, on the last slow dance, he asked me but I asked to dance with my friend Pam (whose date had left her) instead. A while afterward he told me that he was jealous of the other guy, and that he wasn't that much jealous of me dancing with Pam. I was like, PAM? She's a GIRL. No competition there, buddy.

Okay, sorry. I'm done venting now. ;P

Scary  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:47 pm
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
I'm pretty lenient with my boyfriend. We just started going out, but still. I was lenient with my last one, too.

The way I see it, if he really wants to hang out with those people he'll do it anyways, so why try to restrict it? What's there to gain in restricting who he hangs out with?

I guess it's awkward if they're going to things like strip clubs, but if you really mind things like that, you'd date somebody who doesn't do those things.
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:22 am
My boyfriend is overly obsessive when it comes to this, xD

But I'm totally chill.
I barely even care where he is, who is with.
I don't even get jealous if he's with one of his friends who is female. It doesn't get to me.
I'm just a laid back chill person, and I'm content with him going where he pleases, as long as his p***s stays in his pants. Then I'm probably going to say "Yeah, you screwed yourself on that one, kid" and leave.

-Angel Monster

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 am
Me and my boyfriend are both very possessive of each other and can't tolerate other boys/girls near them except for friends.
I'm worse though, i (admittedly) stalk his ex and WANT HER COMPLETELY ISOLATED FROM HIM FOREVER OR THERE WILL BE PAIN.
I don't like other girls at all, unless i'm friends with them or they're likable i absolutely hate my own gender and am extremely jealous. Kyle KNOWS what i'm capable of and quite frankly i have anger issues and am not afraid to hit a girl hard enough to dislocate their jaw or bust up their teeth.

So yeah....I keep a very close eye on him and he does the same with me, we're a happy couple despite that. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 pm
I have some jealousy issues, but its not nearly the same thing as trust issues. I think my jealously issues arise from the fact that there is distance between us and I can't be such a big part of his life anymore. I'd let him go to a bachelor party, even if there were strippers. I trust him not to have sex with another woman, and I don't care too much if he looks.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Midori Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:30 pm
I have to say, I am pretty possessive. aI may want to know where he is going but doesn't mean he will tell me which in turn makes me ask often and question who he is with at the time.
I agree with the above post though, I wouldn't date a guy who goes to strip clubs or do that sort of thing..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm
If my boyfriend wanted to go to a bachelor party in a strip club... i would ask if he could bring a friend! wink I'm bi, what can i say?  

Denkou Soshiatae

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 pm
oh my, after reading some of these i feel a bit to laid-back....
with me, i have no problem what so ever. my current love i let go where ever he pleases, parties, hanging out with who ever, even with his ex's or go talk to girls in bikini's at his pool parties, i just feel that weather its behind my back or to my face his gonna cheat if its his nature, better find out off the bat then later on when theres something for that knowlage to break, thats just my opinion though, plus its weird, i dont get mad when someone cheats on me, i more accpet it and move on, i mean the very fact he coulnt even pay attention to only one girl would prove he is a caveman and not really worth any waste of valuable emotions. X] 4laugh  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff