Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Suites, I beg the help of your creativity once more. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm
~*~

I have this empty notebook.
(In all honesty, I have a few empty notebooks, but we'll start small.)

I wish to put something in this notebook.

However, my creative mojo flew to El Salvador a few weeks ago and doesn't seem to have any intentions of returning soon.

So, O Creative Gurus Of Suiteness.

What should I put in the notebook?

~*~

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm
Poems, short stories, drawings, lists of things to do, shopping lists, there is a multitude. Anything in particular you want in it?  

ecopper12

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:34 pm
Flip Book of Muhammad Ali fighting Bruce Lee  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Depending on the thickness of the paper and potential supplies, you can always do a visual journal. x3
This person is like queen of that stuff:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=95025;sa=showTopics;start=0
They are amazinggg.

You can always try art like this person does:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333622.0

As you can see, I don't really do papercrafts, so I'm looking on Craftster in the Papercraft area. You can always just look in there for ideas. XD
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=17.0  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

insurgi

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:28 pm
If it's really thick you should cut out a box inside it and make it a secret hiding place for things!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm
I seriously need to find a large, hardback book to do that with. My friend and I totally said we were going to do that eventually.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

ecopper12

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:51 am
insurgi
If it's really thick you should cut out a box inside it and make it a secret hiding place for things!

Oh! Like in the movie, "The Diary of Ann Frank" they had a radio inside of a hallowed out bible.

That was a smart idea.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 am
You could just keep the book on you at all times, and then, if you are ever lost, you can pull a page out at a time, drop them to the ground, and use them to mark where you've been.  

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Well for this particular notebook, (since you have a few to spare) maybe you could take all the people who are really important to you like your family and close friends and stick a picture of them on each page, along with a souvenir from something you did together like a movie ticket or something like that? I always think something like that would be really nice to have smile

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:39 am
Draw out the family tree of every Harry Potter character, and if I didn't know any of their family members, then I'd just make something up.

Well, that's what I'd do, personally.  

comfylove
Crew

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:43 am
IDK, THIS LOL?

The night I almost died

If you would show me what mine eyes can only see, to reveal yourself to me, would it be a crime for the short amount of time to have fallen in love with thee? To speak of advocacy that devoted the devil in devious deception, would it be me, a physical entity to be in this interceptionary conflict where you decide to flee? Your beauty is a treaty, a fine line of continuous continuity, where in there you show, for what you have and haven’t done a sin; may there be a leading way, a misdirection, indiscretion, a lesson in my discretion in a fishes’ fin. Clad in the drapery of fluted grape fruited purple lavender linen. For which I pray my soul has been distilled in. Lifeless is my life without movement and disposition of eternal passion to do things in no manner of orderly fashion. The abysmal chaos I seek and the stench of which I stink is only a matter of which you think. There’s a missing link, I found it and crowned it. Now I am king, sitting in bronze applause in gauze of laughter and thunderous s**t sauce. This is only the first preliminary. Now all I ask is for a golden sanctuary; A peaceful resting see-saw that didn’t squeak but sang with a chorus of angelic awe. Before you ask me to complete you and beseech you with proclamation of undeserved orally stated beauty, I do say my head is now sore.

It's something I wrote randomly after a near death experience.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:39 am
Quotes. From our conversations. xD

Bored4Life57

Kartera Morta

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:43 pm
You could create a story off of your dreams you have at night(including nightmares for horror stories). Add a few drawings to and youll get something.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Add that notebook to the collection.

Then, go out and get a notebook with a comic book hero on it. Proceed to write a 70-page short story centered around that hero or heroin.  

H o r n C a l l s

Mister Insignificant

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:46 pm
Poetry.

That way, you and I can exchange poems and critique.  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff