Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Omg, I cant get enough of...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=]
  =]
View Results

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:17 pm
Greek food. I never thought I'd try it and last year I did for the first time. I had a gyro plain and greek fries. It's amazing, and now addicting. It's all I've been thinking about at work today. And Since my paycheck got delayed , I can't have any until Thrs.or Friday. ._. Ohhh and i ate astronaut icecream we got from the Air Force base Museum thing. it was weird but delicious.

discuss:

-Things you've tried that you never thought you would
-Anything relating  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm
I'll have to try some Greek food!

I tried eating sushi and thought I would hate it...but...its now one of my fav foods.  

AngelLovePM

11,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:49 pm
I'm currently addicted to berry smoothies. @__@
While I've always loved smoothies, I never thought I could like a smoothie that has yogurt in it. XD; I seriously hate hate yogurt. Ick. Thankfully, I tried this one kind at Terra Juice that was amazinnnn, and I can't even taste the yogurt beyond maybe a hint of it (which adds to the taste). I think it might be the apple juice or raspberries. Not suuure. But I've started making them myself. <333 Though I ran out of Blueberries today. emo

I want to try Greek food. And Indian food. I've just never had the opportunity. XD My mom really isn't into going to random places nor are there a lot of those foods around here.

Someone told me astronaut ice cream sucked. o:  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 pm
Angel- yeah it's awesome. I've tried sushi, and it's gross to me. I hate all sea food. I'm a very picky eater like I Dont like ketchup mustard lettuce tomato or anything like that. thigns plain with cheese is all. I'm sure you'll love the greek food. Their greek fries are to die for! You should try it and let me know what ya think of it. ^_^

Pain- I've loved smoothies too! and Yogurt is a weird ingredient. I hate yogurt too. I cant eat yogurt unless it's filled with fruits. Like Strawberries cut up in it or something. But I could see qwhy it woulod taste good in a smoothie. A bit creamy. I <3 blueberries omg. haha. Now I want a smoothie. where did you go to get your smoothie? Sounds like jumba juice. AppleJuice in a smoothie? Wow never woulda guessed. >.< I want a smoothie now. Like really bad. .-. Damnit. Greek food is awesome, I havn't tried anything out of a gyro though.And greek fries. But I'm satisfied with just that. Idk if you have it but I go to "Gyro Palace." Idk if theyu expand beyond where I live though.

I'm not one to try different places either.But if you think of it when your out it's good to try. I'm addicted it it. And the fries. Haha.

The icecream to me is good. It's different. It's like a candy that would melt in your mouth, but in icecream flavors. =]  

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:48 pm
~*~

Lovelovelove Greek food.

I don't know what the hell they put in it, but the gyro meat at this one Greek place I know is absolutely phenomenal.

~*~

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm
Greek and Indian food is not unusual to me. I basically grew up eating it. XD
I made tabouli to have as lunch this week. Although... I guess that's probably more Lebanese than Greek.  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:24 pm
MsBritt

Pain- I've loved smoothies too! and Yogurt is a weird ingredient. I hate yogurt too. I cant eat yogurt unless it's filled with fruits. Like Strawberries cut up in it or something. But I could see qwhy it woulod taste good in a smoothie. A bit creamy. I <3 blueberries omg. haha. Now I want a smoothie. where did you go to get your smoothie? Sounds like jumba juice. AppleJuice in a smoothie? Wow never woulda guessed. >.< I want a smoothie now. Like really bad. .-. Damnit. Greek food is awesome, I havn't tried anything out of a gyro though.And greek fries. But I'm satisfied with just that. Idk if you have it but I go to "Gyro Palace." Idk if theyu expand beyond where I live though.

I'm not one to try different places either.But if you think of it when your out it's good to try. I'm addicted it it. And the fries. Haha.

The icecream to me is good. It's different. It's like a candy that would melt in your mouth, but in icecream flavors. =]
I can't even eat flavored yogurt or yogurt with fruits. Ick. I still hone in on the plain yogurt taste.
Before, I got my smoothie on my university campus at a place called Terra Juice. Not sure if it's just the university's special name or not. Now that I'm home, I've just been making them in my blender since the Terra Juice stupidly put all their ingredients for their berry smoothie on their board. >3 I never would have thought of Apple Juice either, but it's pretty good. x3; That along with frozen fruit still gives it enough thickness to be somewhat slushy though the apple juice makes it a little more liquid than normal. YOU SHOULD GET ADDICTED TOO.

Apparently, there is one in Daytona, but that's a bit too far.
The closest Greek restaurant I can find it is about an hour away. Ouch. XD So, I'd have to be over there for something else as well then.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 am
Souvlaki is amazing with greek fries. heart

I think sushi was the only food I really 'nervous' to try.. but it was sooooo good. XD

That astronaut ice cream was just too messed up.. it was like hard cotton candy with an ice cream flavour.. really dry and sweet.
I do like those baskin robins hard candies though. =]

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:50 am
Greek food is yummy.
I've never been a fussy eater so if there is something I haven't tried I'm more likely to want some, doesn't always work out great. Like the other day I tried Sake and it really wasn't nice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:05 pm
I've had astronaut ice cream too. It's like sweet dried ice cream... kinda. >_> Reminds me of sponge candy, if you know what that is.  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

Maudragauda

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:08 pm
I haven't had a good Gyro in a whole.
Greek food is quite delicious.
I'm addicted ice cream right now, I'm looking for just about every flavor out there.

I really want to try some of the weird flavors I keep hearing about.

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games