Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
The Music Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Sukiko Oishi-

Magnetic Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:09 pm
This is the music room where you learn about.. well.. music. Your teacher is Ella Rivelle. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:23 pm
Luca came into the room seeing no one was there she closed the door behind her. she looked around at the instruments and equipment for music. she walked over to piano a stared at it for quite a long moment remembering her past at a young age
Luca:"...mom use to play the piano...i know a lot as well" She said to herself thinking of the song she use to play.
She first dabbed her index finger on the a to see if it was in tune, then sat in the seat in front of the piano. Once she was comfortable she started out slow playing the song, then played it in normal speed. Humming along with the beat in a soft loving tone.

Song: Lilium Music Box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kmDEX2NrPc

Luca
User Image  

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 pm
after playing the song she looked at her finger tips then smiled lifting herself up from the piano seat leaving the room. [in the halls]

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Jamie walked into her class hoping the teacher would be there unlike her other class. She set down her guitar and sat in a chair she set out.  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Niymak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Aphrodite walked in hoping a piano would be provided

"Either that, or I sing."

She sighed, Good thing I can sing, too...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 pm
Cru walked in picking up a guitar he sat down, he didnt really feel like playing but he strummed a few chords to see if he could think of a good song to play when he wanted to.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:05 pm
Raina stormed into the class,"Turn back into Fai." she demanded,frowning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 pm
"No i get his body for a whole week so no" Cru said sticking his tongue out at her.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 pm
She facepalmed,"What if I say please?" she asked, smiling hopefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm
"Still no, i havnt been able to ues his body for a whole year, i aint leaving until i have to." Cru said a little bored.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 pm
"AWH! B-but, there's nothing to do in magic class,and I can't pull any pranks on him, and it's really,really,boring here! PLEASE!" she said, banging her fist on a nearby desk, rather dramatically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 pm
"Oh well go find some one else to prank." Cru said letting out a slight yawn.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 pm
"Okay I will." she grinned,"Consider yourself,test subject number five~!" she sang,pulling out her new water gun and squirting him in the face with it."Oh look! I win,again~!" she sang,her grin widening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 pm
A small shimmer of white light sent the water back splashing over onto her. "You sure about that" Cru said grinning now.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

sleeqs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 pm
"Oh! You cheated." she laughed,then looked up at Cru,giving him a strange look."Teach me how to do that~!" she said excitedly.  
Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff