Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:13 pm
Guys are confusing. End of story. Of that one, anyway.

Here's my rant:

Alrigt, there's this guy. His name..well...let's cal him C. So, anyway, I go to school with C, but we're two grades apart..same with years. I met him first when I was walking home alone. I mysteriously knew his name and use to scream it to freak him out a while back. Any way, he saw me alone and went up to me to find out my name and ask me to join his group of friends. I said yes and have been walking with them ever since. Lately, I've been getting signs that he likes me. But, when I first met him, when I told him I was single ( he asked ) he told me he had a girlfriend that went to another school and he never got to see. The signs I've been getting? Well, he likes to poke me a lot, compliments me every so often, is always joking around with me and when we're walking in a group, he defends me and is always looking at me, barely talking to anyone else but me. Plus, whenever B, another guy in the group, tries to talk to me, C let's him but grabs my attention as soon as possible. Whenever I'm on one side of my friend and he's on the other, he'll make up an excuse ( one of his recent: i feel short here. -moves to my side- now i feel tall. ) . He even got mad at me because of the cuts on my arm, then made me feel better about it by telling me he use to do it too, and that I shouldn't feel so bad about it. The biggest hint, I think, was today when he asked for my number. Oh and, when my friend started teasing me about him being my 'boyfriend', he got really interested. And when I tried to change the subject, he let me, but brought it up ten minutes later.

Anyway, I like C, and I'm thinking he likes me. But...he told me a while ago that he had a girlfriend, like I said before. Though, on his facebook it says he's single..but I dunno how much that says.

End of rant. Alright.. I know this is huge..but...I really wanted to get my point across. I want to know: do you think he really has a girlfriend? and do you think he likes me? plus, do you think it's wrong that he's going to high school next year, yet, I'll still be in middle school? ( he leaves like...ten seconds away from me, so seeing him isn't a biggie, but do you think our ages are too far apart? )

Edited By Faebella.
The font was too small to read.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm
I like the story. xD I also think he does like you, from what you've described. If you're holding back because of the girlfriend he might have, I wouldn't worry about it. Regardless of whether he has one or not, he's not acting like it, which means he's probably interested in you. Unless, of course, he's acted like that all along, because some guys are naturally... well, they naturally enjoy poking stuff and flirting. xD But since you said lately, I'm assuming this flirting began to happen after you'd been walking with them for a bit.

Your ages, on the other hand. I would say two years is, of course, not a big deal. But where you are mentally, it kind of is. Like, the younger you go, the more slight age differences matter. Huge difference between a ten year old and a twelve year old, for instance. Not that you guys are little. xD But anyway, you are kind of young. I guess I'm prescribing that you continue hanging out with him but maybe not get serious until you're a bit older. ;D

Hersheydudette

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Haha. Thanks. Yeah, it's just a twelve and fourteen kind of thing. And I actually act older than he does, cause he's a guy and just a tad on the immature side. And yeah, I never get like..'serious', because I find it stupid. I'm still uber young, so of course nothing big will happen~  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:41 am
First of all; if he still has a girlfriend you need to back off. Plain and simple as that. Ask him straight out if you are interested, if they are still together. If so BACK OFF. Think about what message that sends? you don't want to be the something on the side.
Second of all; ASK HIM STRAIGHT OUT. I know it's embarrassing but you got to make yourself clear in this, yah?
Age isn't a problem here it's the confusion. If you are interpreting him wrong, then you need to figure it out.

Jade Gears

Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm
You have a really good point. Though...it's kind of hard to just ask. And that's the point. I really don't want to do anything if he has a girlfriend already. I'll give another day or two for myself to build up some courage, then I'll attempt asking him about his relationship status.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games