Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vatican Cameos

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:53 pm
Today has been me and my boyfriends month anniversary. I didn't think we would make it because most people have told me to dump him since hes younger then me and I don't see him often. His step sister who was really nice when I first started talking to her on facebook. But she tried to break us up. Shes trying again by asking my what I thought was a good friend about who I like and such. So my friend brought up my ex boyfriend. I don't like him anymore but my friend decided to say I do. Now my boyfriend has texted me, but he wont respond to me. I don't know what I should do >.< Please help.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Okay, first of all, it's absolutely fine to like someone younger than you.
I do. He's younger than me, and shorter than me, but he is so adorable, and I love him. I don't know if he likes me yet, but he has a sister too, and she is really nice. I give her a high five everyday at school. :]
Try talking to her about it. You'll never know why she's doing it until you talk to her about it. She may be doing it because she is really close to her brother and she misses spending time with him, but she can't because he is going out with you. She may be hurting.
If she really is a jerk, then I don't know what to do. Sorry. Good luck. heart

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:39 pm
eh dont remind me about month aniversaries... if my bf hadnt dumped me yesterday today would have been ours -.-
well, i would try and arrange to see him soon. believe me i know thats hard but no matter how awkward or hard it is you have to try. other wise you'll end up like i did. discuss wat you guys are going to about the problem and make sure there is strong mutual trust.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 pm
Talk to your boyfriend about it. Say there have been some rumors (don't mention any names) but they are not true. Either he trusts you enough to believe you, or the relationship won't work out.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 pm
Pfft I'm with someone younger than me. It's perfectly fine.
He has a sister who is 17? years older than him (she's 34 and I'm no good at math D: )
She was a real b***h, she'd glare at me and everything and thne all of a sudden she was really nice...she bought me a leather purse and everything....it was way creepy...
Anyways, about his stepsister if she's just being a jerk, you kinda have to ignore her. I mean, she's not going away anytime soon so you have to deal with her sometimes, but just ignore her for the most part. But if she's hurting like that other girl said, try talking to her about it. Then, attempt to clear up that little rumour about liking this other guy.
I dunno how to even try that D:
But you need to get a hold of this guy and explain things to him. If he really likes you, he'll understand.
Try just calling him, texts are easier to ignore. Call him, arrange to meet him, anything. Don't just let him ignore you in this case. You want to talk this out and fix the problem as soon as you can, but be civil about it D:  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games