Reply Pictures
Puppy Birthday PARTY!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imderanged

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm
A birthday party for 2 of our 4 dogs, Ellie the Cocker Spaniel who turned 8 today, and Lilly the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who turns 1 on the 29th! (the other dogs of course got cake too, we just didn't make them wear silly hats!!!)

User Image
Ellie in her party dress

User Image
Ellie getting her gifts <3

User Image
The cake I baked from scratch for the party smile

User Image
My mom serving up the cake to the pups

User Image
User Image
The birthday girls waiting for cake....

User Image
User Image
And eating it too smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 am
very cute. What kind of cake?  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:11 am
I agree, they are very cute. Ellie looks like she wanted to get the pictures over with from the very beginning.

I am glad you had some time for fun.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm
LOL. Ellie ALWAYS looks like that. And the cake was a special recipe for dogs, Peanutbutter & carrot, w/ yogurt for icing.  

imderanged

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 am
Those dogs seem very well behaved. If it was my dog, there wouldn't be a cake in the photo with him. He'd have eaten it already.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:00 pm
iDiru
Those dogs seem very well behaved. If it was my dog, there wouldn't be a cake in the photo with him. He'd have eaten it already.

Thank you smile Ellie is "my" dog and I've done all her training. She really does listen really well, except for barking, she really over reacts to strangers and will NOT stop barking even when I tell her to. Otherwise, her BASIC obedience training is pretty solid with her "come" and "sit" and her "heel" is excellent if I do say so myself. Her "down" is a little shaky sometimes, she does this weird thing where she doesn't go down immediately, she has to come as close to me as possible, like on my feet and THEN she lies down. I haven't been able to break her of it, and ever since I started teaching her "roll over" it has gotten worse, now when she does "down" she rolls over on her side anticipating my next command.

As far as the little one, Lilly, I was a little surprised myself she was so good in those pics! admittedly we did have to hurry up and get those shots a lot quicker but she was a really good girl. that dogs only 1 year old! She's my mothers dog and I have been taking her to training classes for my mom. I think what REALLY makes the difference is that one of the very first things we teach all our dogs in my home is "leave it" It has been a VERY useful command for the dogs to know, and you can put a piece of food in front of any of my dogs and tell them "leave it" and they will.  

imderanged

Pictures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff