Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Hidden Techinics Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:31 pm
This is a class to help with peoples powers that they were born with. Such as speed,magic,or genrely unseen powers that no one would expect.

Teacher: Shadow  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:53 pm
Bel entered the classroom not expecting anyone to be ther she sat down looking at the ground.  

XXSee_ThroughXX
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:18 pm
Shadow watched as the girl walked in. He walked over. "Whats your special power?" he asked her in a kind voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:31 am
William walked in and sat at the corner closist to the young woman and created an ice toothpick to suck on. he then grabed an apple out of his backpace and handed it to the teacher, then created a flower out of ice and handed it to the young woman. he then closed his eyes.  

sadpoet1317

hinata0606

Beloved Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm
I'm a gamer, I don't need a life...

User Image

....I have too many as it is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mike walked into the room, opening the door with his back. A small laptop was in his hands and one headphone in his ear. Slowly, he walked to a seat and sat down. "Hmm...another boring class..." Mike placed his laptop on the desk, leaning back in his chair he dug in his pocket for a small white Ds. He pressed the on button and started to play.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm
Bel looked at the teacher saying "that is what I want you to teach me"  

XXSee_ThroughXX
Crew

2,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm
He laughed. "Of course." he looked at the young man and took the apple and said "Thanks." he turned around and set it down on his desk. "Right then class, yes this is a class for your inner capabilities. I will treat you all with the same respect as a normal day teacher. But if you break a rule then i'll have to .... lets just say you wont do it again." He smiled. "Rule one: Dont go and use your power or powers to wreck my classroom. Rule two: Dont question my authority. Rule three: do not under any sucumstances use your techinics to for evil cause thats not what i teach. Now then here at Inner Technics im going to do my best find out and teach you your powers. From basic weapons to pure magic. We teach it all. Buts its only handeling nothing more. We hope to make make it easier for you." He rested on his desk. "Lets start with learning your names and what you know so far about your inner technics." He looked around the class. "Anyone want to start?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Kiki walked in with headphones on,listening to Monster by Skillet,and sat down at one of the desks in the front.  

Rabid Hampters

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:18 pm
"Oh yea another rule dont ignore my teaching it could be usfull later on." He said walking to kiki and pulling off her headphones and setting them on his desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 pm
Ben teleported behind the teacher "your teaching us huh. How bout i teach you something. 58 percent of what you teach is complete bull. understood" He said harshly  

DEATHNINJA the KID

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Shadow grabbed bens arm and twisted it til he screamed. "Again dont question my authority or else." he Twisted it for one more scream and let go.

((no seriously))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:39 pm
Ben smiled. He liked this teacher already. He pulled down his arm to pop it back in place" well then lets get started" ben said  

DEATHNINJA the KID

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Shadow laughed a bit and looked back at the class. "Well i guess i'll start by intoducing myself. Im Shadow, my hobbies and interests are of my own buisness, and my hidden technics are swords and black magic. Who wants to go next?" he asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 pm
I'm a gamer, I don't need a life...

User Image

....I have too many as it is

Mike shivered at the sound of his arm popping back into place. "Damn!" He smiled a little then whet back to his computer. "Maybe this class isn't so boring" He chuckled as moved around in his seat to find a better connection for his laptop.

hinata0606

Beloved Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

DEATHNINJA the KID

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 pm
"i will go" ben said standing up "i'm Ben. my hobbies are training and magic my abilities are magic telekinesis and teleportation." He smiled then sat down  
Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff