Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weird right?
  Yeah man
View Results

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:05 pm
First off let me say I'm sorry I kinda disappeared. Now that school's over, I'll be posting more (: I love ya all

(And please read the whole thing so it'll make sense. Thanks)

Ok so last night I had a dream that I was in this new play thing with the guy I really liked a few months ago. (I haven't seen him since the last play I met him in ended.) In this dream, the play dealt with princesses, knights, and the like. And when we weren't acting in the play, me and the guy I used to like were cuddling back stage, just like we used to.
Well I wake up this morning to find an email from this theater I've never been to before, inviting me to do a summer camp. One of the kids' dad who was in my play from a few months ago is hosting it. Funny thing is, the kid whose dad is hosting is best friends with the guy I used to like, and the theme of the camp is princesses, princes, and knights, JUST like my dream.

What do you think about all this? Is it just a really weird coincidence or do you think it means something? Should I try to convince my mom to let me go?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:38 pm
It might just be a coincidence but if you still have some feelings for the guy, go.
I've learned from experience that's it's always best to try and make dreams come true if given the opportunity.

There's a small chance the guy won't go because, again, from experience, guys will stick by each other during something like that.

If he doesn't show up though, you still get some valuable skills right?  

Kaneko Kawagishi

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:41 pm
That is pretty strange. Well, I think it's saying something. You should go for it. You don't know what will happen, and you'll never know until you try.
Good luck.
heart

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:50 pm
They say every dream has a meaning to it, i say that if you want to go, talk to your mom.  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm
The same thing happened to me before ^^
Lolz,I think you should go for it.As I like to say
"There are people who dream,and there a people who just go for it" ^^
Good luck ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:06 pm
Go. eek  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:19 pm
GO! i get dreams that are like that and i go for it it sometimes comes true (well fo me it does) you should go trust me but u never know wat will happen so just go for it  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 am
Ahhh thanks everyone. The thing is, I kinda want to go, but my mom says it's too much money. And yeah, I KINDA still have feelings for the guy, but maybe it's not for the best. He lives like an hour away, and he might have a girlfriend for all I know. If I did see him if I went, it might just crush me.

....And then I also feel that if I don't go, I'm missing a good opportunity. :/

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:13 am
Go it could be fun, I have dreams like that all the time. Like I one time had a dream of a golden reddish dog with a white diamond shaped spot on his chest. The next day my family and I are going to get a new dog for my brother and there is the same dog that we adopted later.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games