Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Fine. I admit it. I need help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaneko Kawagishi

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:13 pm
So, there's this guy I like(Blake) and he's absolutely amazing. He's my perfect guy. A contagious and adorable smile, athletic, kind, quiet and he even makes my heart flutter.
After a while I finally worked up the courage to tell him I like him but before getting a response, I ran away like a chicken. About 3 days later my friend(Nadia) went up to him (without me around because I was to afraid) and asked him what he thought. According to her he just wanted to be friends. I respected that and tried to get over him but since then, on numerous occasions, have been forced to talk to him by Nadia. Every time I do I fall even more in love with him which sucks because I want to get over him! Now it's gotten to the point where I actually WANT to go to school just to see him because I get some sort of weird, good feeling that makes me happy for the rest of the day.
Also, one of his friends(Lee) is also one of my friends and now, since he knows, Lee keeps teasing me about it, even going as far as getting Blake to call me some ridiculous cutesy nickname.
Now, more of my friends that know Blake are teasing me and it's getting to the point where I just want to scream.

None of the above has helped me get over Blake. I mean, I actually don't want to get over him at all to be honest but it's just because he doesn't like me like that. All of this has made me crazy for him and I can't even get him out of my head!

It's weird to because he sometimes looks at me now, like this one time when I was getting one of my friends to buy my lunch so I didn't have to wait in line; Blake looked at me for about 5 seconds, like he was watching what I was doing as I told my friend what to buy for me. And after that he gave a few short glances my way before he left with his friend(Matt) to go to the gym for an arena football match.
There are other times where we pass each other in the hallway or at the stairs and we exchange glances before passing each other.

So, I need some help. If any of you guys can actually understand what I just wrote (I know it sort of goes everywhere, sorry) could you give me some tips on how to get over him? And also why he keeps looking at me?
I mean, what should I do?  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 pm
Hee hee hee ^^

I totally understand. About.. Three years ago, I 'fell in love' [quoted because that's what I said, but don't feel that now; has absolutely no reference to you and your situation] with a guy who I though was my absolutely perfect guy.

Well, long story short xD, it wasn't meant to be.

Here's the thing ^^ You can't 'get over it' by making a mental adjustment or something :< It's almost impossible to do that. Because your mind keeps going 'I wonder if...' and you can't seem to stop it. If you get over him, it will take a lot of time.

Heck! It took me two years to get over that guy. xD And, I can also say by experience, that he might be lying about not liking you, or his feelings changed after he answered the question. My suggestion is to just keep doing what you're doing =3 Being yourself, having fun, hanging with friends etc.

Good luck girly ^^

Ps. Don't worry about going all over the place.
I'm pretty sure I just did that too xD

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:23 pm
I just blushed reading your post, for some reason.

Well, maybe he has feelings for you too, but doesn't want to admit it, though.. I don't know why he'd be that way if you've already openly confessed your feelings for him. O_o;;

Maybe you have boogers clinging from your nose...

I'm not sure you CAN get over someone that easily. Maybe you should keep yourself preoccupied to take your mind off of him.. Or try to picture him in an unappealing manner so you won't be so into him? D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:41 pm
Thanks for the help girls <3
I'll get a job or something to get my mind off him.

@Jenitorturer- *checks nose* Nope, nothing there XD  

Kaneko Kawagishi

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces