Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
so confused

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm
Ok i've been dating this guy for three weeks but weve always had a strong flirty close friendship thing for years.and well his freinds (mostly girls) have threatened that if i ever hurt him im gonna regret it.my best friend and his best friend are both mad cause they arent his girlfreind.now my boyfreind likes me a million more times then i like him and i feel bad about that.anyway my friend told him that i dont like him and the only reason im going out with him is cause i dont have the guts to break up with him... and he told me today he thinks its best if we brake up.We were at the park the whole school, and im not the type of girl who cries for any reason.i dont like showing what bohers me or anything ive always been exspected to be the strong comforting person but i sat there crying.yes every one freaked out but him.and i want to be back with him and i told him that but he just looked at me then a teacher called him.any advise?  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:07 pm
I think you should talk to them all.
First, your boyfriend. You need to tell him that you still want to be his girlfriend, and that all the rumors are false. Explain to him that your friends are trying to brake you guys up, and that you don't want that to happen.
Then, your friends. Tell them to leave the two of you alone. Tell them that you love each other and that's the way it is. And if that doesn't work, tell someone. Someone's got to know what to do.
Good luck. Hope the two of you stay together.

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:16 pm
thanks... tomorows prom and i hope he comes cause i realy want to talk to him about it.My friens have been "apolagizing" in the last few hours.One of his friends told me he was almost crying earlier, and i started crying again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:22 pm
he apolagized yesterday and well we had our first kiss as a couple and first kiss as a person....  

LibraryFairy11

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff