Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Sooo hunggrry.. D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Sex For You

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:59 am
So, I finally got a job. Unfortunately, it's a waitressing job that's an hour away. But, out of all the applications I've ever turned in, they're the only people who have ever given me a chance.

I work for a little Japanese cuisine/sushi bar and am very happy with the environment and my fellow workers. :3

What sucks is.. I only really make enough money for the gas to get there every day. But, that's okay. I enjoy what I'm doing. And I'd rather be working for free gas money than sitting around at home.

Unfortunately.. on Wednesday, I came in from work, tired and in pain. I need new shoes as the ones I currently own just aren't made for more than 4 hours of constant walking and standing.
I sat down in my room, kicked off my shoes, and all I wanted was to lay down and sleep.
My dad comes in and tells me to go to the store for him. He doesn't ask or even sound remotely polite in his demand. All he wants is a pack of cokes. That's it. So, I told him no, I'd do it either later or he could pick them up later on his way home from work or something. He calls me an ungrateful b***h and leaves. A couple hours later, he comes in again, tells me that since I can't do anything for him, I can't eat or drink anything in his kitchen anymore. Since I make money now, I can buy my own food.

But..
I don't have money.
So, I haven't eaten since Wednesday aside from a small bowl of clear soup from the restaurant I work at because they were really nice and let me have it for free.

D: I'm hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:43 am
That's kind of a b***h move. I'm assuming your dad knows you aren't making any money from the job? Is there no time he leaves/passes out/sleeps that you can steal some food?

I'd make you a meal if you lived near me. D= <3  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Ryu Redwings

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:38 am
Ugh, what an a*****e.
Is he being serious, or can you just wait it out until he gets over himself?
If he is serious (insert swear words here), find a food pantry in your area, and tell him he can suck it.

Why can't food be sent over the internet?
>_<  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:07 am
I keep my brain in my tummy (since I like woman who cook its like keeping it in my pants, only with a higher probability of being satisfied), so being hungry is essentially a total mental shut down and opens the flood gates for violent reactions.

Funny, all the servers at the Sushi place I like are Russian.  

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Den Dristige Djevelen

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:48 pm
~*~

What a t**t.

I'd happily cook for you if you lived nearby.

~*~

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:10 pm
and he calls YOU a b***h. eek

ill bring you something if youre nearby biggrin where are you? heart

kristinah321

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:52 am
I'm fairly sure that abuse, no matter what your age. I mean, he is essentially starving you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:58 am
Tell him that you're seriously sorry, and that you're incredibly hungry, in a sad little voice.
Should work like a charm. dramallama  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 am
I just ate two bacon rolls, yum.

Just apologise so you can eat, even if you aren't at fault >_>  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:00 am
Well either appologize even though he is just a lazy ******** and doing something stupid, or just take food anyway and leave IOU slips xd  

wo_nyrmo

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:59 pm
Dude that is rank. D;
Show him how much you make and how much it costs for gas to and from work then he should let you eat.
Besides it doesn't cost too much to feed one person.. I think for me it's $100 a month.. and I drink A lot of milk. XD

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games