Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Please Help Me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Musing Fox

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:06 am
I consider myself a bit of a bum, if you must know. I watch too much TV and I hang out with a bunch of weirdo guys. And these weirdo guys dare me to do stupid stuff, like go up my crush (that I'll call Dude) and tell him I'm pregnante with his child. Of course, Dude won't talk to me any more, but his friend (that I shall refer to as Buddy from here out) actually finds me quite amusing. But later that week, one of my guy friends kinda set me up with another one of his friends (that we shall call Guy). 
So, I have been dating Guy for about a month, and all we've ever really done is slow dance, and taser each other. Okay, so he respects me, and that's a good thing. But I've always dreamed about a physical-ish relationship. So, though I thought my daily sex dreams and fantasies would dissapear, they haven't. I think they've only gotten worse.
So the other night, I had a very vivid dream about Buddy. And today, Dude wasn't at school, so Buddy was talking to us to organize something special. After he was done talking, as a joke, I shouted 'Buddy for president!' as I would have done for Dude. He smiled before telling us we could go. But I couldn't help but notice he had the cutest smile I have ever seen!
And I remember earlier that week when I had been sitting at the same table as he and Dude, and I was starring at Dude hostily, yet sadly, and Buddy looked at me a few times seeming almost worried. Probably for Dude, since I've said many times how much I hate him to his face.
But today at lunch, everyone in the school had to go outside, so me and my very immature friend were doing super stupid things while running around and laughing. We would go up and gently touch someone's butt with our own and shout 'butt touch'. Of course, we went for Buddy at one point, who was completely shocked. But later, apparently Buddy got into a fight with another one of my immature friends who sacked him twice. I was going over to apologize for my crazy shinanigans when I saw them shoving each other. They had ganged up on him, so I took his side and after I tried to make him feel better. I managed to make him smile (how amazingly cute it was!!!!). So now, we're kinda friends.

The big thing is: I don't think I really like Guy anymore. And I really think I'm interested in Buddy. But they're both my friends and don't want to bleep things up between us, especially since Buddy and I literally just became friends. What do I do??!! And if you hve any tips for breaking up... I've never done that before...  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:51 am
Hmmm, very interesting. Well, let's take things one thing at a time, shall we?
First, this is just my question, but what ever happened to Dude? He's, like, not in your story anymore...
Second, Guy. What are your real feelings for him? Do you still like him the way that you did before? Like a boyfriend? If you still do, then stay together. A relationship like that is worth keeping, but if you don't, then you need to speak to him about it. Speak your mind to him. If he really is a nice guy then he'll listen, and he'll understand if you tell him that you don't want to be with him anymore. Just tell him that you want to stay friends, and say it nicely. :]
Third, Buddy. Like I sort of said before, are your feelings for him true? Do you really like him like that? Or is it just another crush? If you do like him, then get closer to him. Talk to him more. If he has a phone, then "accidentally" leave your science book in your locker at school, then text him and ask him about question 5, if you get my drift. Make time for him. That sort of thing, and when your close enough, make your move. Ask him out, but make sure your ready. :]

Good luck. heart

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items