Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Len & Laren's Mansion of Mysteries Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Len & Laren's home looks absolutely gorgeous on the outside and in the beginning areas of the house, only to mix itself with mysteries that lie deeper inside of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

A bright pink dodge charger rolled up into the driveway. Out stepped a guard pushing a girl along up towards the front door. The girl was wearing a pink dress and had gold handcuff's around her wrists. The guard knocked on the door and held tightly onto rachel, waiting for an answer.  

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:16 pm
Laren opened the door with Len leaning over his shoulder. "Hello!" they both said with a smile that pretty much betrayed their true personality.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:28 pm
Another car pulled up, and a girl with long brunette hair was shoved out. "Ow!" She hit the ground with a thud. She scrambled back onto her feet and tried to escape, but couldn't because the guard grabbed her again.  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:31 pm
"Oh my. . . Hello?" Len smiled holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:35 pm
Geordi held up her handcuffed hands in reply.  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:46 pm
Laren slapped a knife down in between her hands cutting the chain in between the handcuffs in half. "You are. . ."
"Welcome," Len finished. "We'll take the rest of those off when we are inside. C'mon in."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:37 am
User Image

The guard that had a hold of rachel threw her in the open door and then went back to the car laughing. Rachel hit the floor inside the house, then sat up, holding her head, and looked around. 'well this is pretty....' she thought to herself.  

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm
"You are Rachel, yes?" Len smiled holding a hand out to her.

"He's Len, and I'm Laren," Laren smiled from over Len's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:49 am
User Image
------::Rachel Dare::------

Rachel nodded. "Yep I'm rachel, Rachel Dare. I like candy and teddy bears and everything pink!" she said in her perky tone, then giggled. She grabbed Len's hand and pulled herself up. "Len and Laren, Len and Laren.." she mumbled to herself. She did this every time she heard a new name, so that she would not forget.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
~Len ((left)) & Laren ((right))

"You'll never confuse us considering I'm 6 inches taller than Laren," Len smiled leading the girls deeper into the house.

"Never, never. I don't like being 6 inches shorter than Len," Laren pouted.

Len smiled opening a door painted pink. "This'll be your room, Rachel. Across the hall would be Geordi's room. We organized each of the rooms to fit your personalities. Areas like the doors painted in red, or the doors painted in black are strictly off limits. Any other areas of the house you may explore. Are you two mayhaps-?"

"Hungry or thirsty?" Laren finished with a smile as he opened a door painted in blue across the hall from the pink door.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:49 am
User Image

Rachel smiled and skipped into the room painted pink. "Look at all the teddy bears and candy!!!" she said grinning and examining the room. She walked back out and looked at len and laren with a smile. "No I am not hungry. Can I draw?" she asked looking back into her room.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 am
"Go on ahead. We need to deal with something really quick. If you get lost call for one of us and we'll take you to where you would like to go," Len smiled so innocently as his eyes flashed a bit of mischieviousness.

"Have fun," Laren smirked running down the hall with Len.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am
User Image

Rachel stared after them. "Wonder where they are going..." she murmered to herself. For a second she felt like following, but she thought there was a possibility that could be dangerous. Rachel edged down the hallway in the direction they went, with cautious steps.

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:02 am
Len and Laren slipped down into the basement closing the door behind them and continued down the stairs. The door was painted black so this would be considered an off-limits room.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff