Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Len & Laren's Mansion of Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm
(<.<....>.>....where is everyone?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:37 am
Little Broken Puppet
Gomen ne.

xToasterMuffinx
I've been

Knux_nyan
a little busy.

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

Narrowing his dark brown eyes slightly at the brown haired female, Laren set a hand on his hip and yet stood relatively still as if observing her. Rachel was so mysterious yet open, fun and creative. It's what attracted him to her and yet Len had started throwing a tantrum because Laren was enjoying his time with her. "No, Rachel. It wasn't about you at all. It was about our parents and something you shouldn't worry about," he finally responded while letting his glare vanish completely so he could step closer to the female. As soon as he was close enough, he slid one hand around the hand that held the waterhose and the other cupped her cheek just in time for his lips to gently carress her soft rosy lips. When he pulled back from the kiss, he flashed her a gentle smile.

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image

Len only started to laugh at Jeran stating he'd take up residence in a cabin only to quickly grab his arm and pull him all the way back to the large mansion. "You're a funny man, Jeran. I have a special room in mind for you so come, come. The cabins have other things happening in them at the moment. Long story short; renovations," he hummed cheerfully although his eyes flickered a brief flame of irritation. The gall of the meta-human thinking he could just occupy one of the cabins! Fortunately, he hadn't seen anything worthy of having to kill him yet.

Urban had just given a snort at the meta-human thinking he'd be making his decision on where to be residing. "Stupid... You're a guest so act like a guest," the serpentine male stated calmly as he passed by Len and Jeran in the hallway as if he were exploring. Len just ignored him while eventually coming to the end of a hallway and opening a door to what looked like a rather large house attached to the side of the mansion. "You have three floors of various rooms behind this one door, but this is the only door in and out of it and only Laren and I have the key to get in should you lock the door to keep Urban out."

xxxUrban
"This ain't no place for a hero..."

User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image

"So this is to be my area then?" He asked making sure as he had his bag over his shoulder standing behind them.

Dantes_river

xToasterMuffinx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel smiled softly, not believing him completely but knowing that he was probably only protecting her. She pulled from his grasp swiftly, a mischievous grin upon those rosey lips he had kissed moments before, pressing in the trigger, she sprayed him right in the face with a giggle before moving quickly out of arms reach, her chocolate colored hair falling in her face.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:21 am
Little Broken Puppet
Gomen ne.

xToasterMuffinx
I've been

Knux_nyan
a little busy.

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

Letting out a huff, Laren wiped water away from his face while ignoring the dark brown hair sticking to his face. "Well that was unexpected... Gimme that waterhose, Rachel," he started off cooly only to start running after the girl in the backyard. He knew his twin was back, but the other still had to apologize to him in order to be forgiven for the things he said. If he didn't, well that was just that much longer he got the cold shoulder.

Unlike his twin brother, Len nodded rather calmly about the room filled with rooms belonging to Jeran. "It is indeed. Um... If you ever hear a shrieky kind of howl, I suggest staying away from windows. I'd hate for you to get injured by anything strange... Terra Vanitas, get back in your room! I'm still mad at you for earlier! Sorry. Kids, y'know? I'll be right back. Holler if you need me," he hummed calmly only to unlock the door and then start heading back down the hallway with a slight spring in his step.

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image

Hearing Len yelling at him to return to his room, the dark haired, golden eyed demon limped a little faster towards a black door, opening it as quickly as he could. It hurt to move, but he didn't want to sleep in the basement tonight. Once in the room, he shut the door behind him while clicking the lock. At least Len couldn't complain about him being out of one of his rooms for more than a few minutes. Why couldn't the light brown haired male understand it'd take him a little bit longer to switch rooms after Laren had gotten irritated with him for being in Rachel's room just talking?

xxxUrban

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

"Thank you." Jeran said with a nod as he walked into the room leaving the door open. He looked around the room in wonder as he set his bag down on a nearby chair and walked to the window looking out it in wonder.

Dantes_river

xToasterMuffinx

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:35 pm
Dantes_river
Its okay!

Rachel laughed lightly and ran away quickly, stopping when she got to a safe distance to stand and hold the hose up, pointed directly at him. "Oh, you want this hose right here? You'll have to come and take it from me then." she said in a sing-song tone, her hand ready to squeeze the handle as a mischievous grin slipped across her lips. She enjoyed little playful things like this at times, they kept her attention. "I'd be awfully careful though, seems as if my hands are a bit trigger happy."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:33 am
Little Broken Puppet

Knux_nyan

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

"You'll have to catch me with the spray of water before I reach you then," Laren smirked slightly while keeping up his light run after the female. Before she could hit the trigger of the waterhose, however, they were both on the ground with his hand set between the trigger and the nozzle. Flashing her a somewhat sad smile, he leaned down slightly and gently brushed his lips against the female's lips. "You're right though... Partly. Our fight was over you. He opted to bring up something about our parents during our spat, however, and so this fight isn't like our usual fights. I didn't lie when I said our fight was over our parents. I just lied about you being part of it. We can't just cling to each other for the rest of our lives after all. He's going to have to get used to me doing things with you 'cause I'm serious about you. I haven't felt this way about anyone before you so I know it's different. I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart, but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start. You put your arms around me and I believe that it's easier for you to let me go. You put your arms around me and I'm home." And with that, he pointed the waterhose at the auburn haired female and sprayed her with it as revenge for spraying him with it. Instead of getting off of her, however, he gave her another kiss albeit this one was slightly longer.

"You're welcome! Meet us in the garden for lunch though, Jeran! And Terra Vanitas, stay put in your room. You're in big trouble, mister," Len called after the meta-human. He then seemed to be speaking through a solid black door at the star demon who seemed to be trying to keep Len and Laren from even entering the room he was in by leaning against the door. This just got Len to lock the door with his set of keys for the house and the headed off towards the kitchen to make some picnic foods for the group. He didn't doubt Laren and Rachel showing up for lunch either, but he wasn't in the mood to even speak to his twin at the moment. He wasn't going to break and apologize to him! He was getting too attached to that girl...

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image

As the lock clicked shut on the door, Terra let out a soft sigh before crawling over to the small couch in his room and curling up in a ball on it. Urban was exploring, his curiosity growing as he passed more and more red and black doors. It seemed so odd the twins had such a large estate and yet over half of their home was off-limits just for one little demon. How many rooms did this guy need?

xxxUrban

User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:46 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel laughed lightly as she was suddenly on the ground in the opposite position she had just been in, this time Laren being the one to control the hose. She smiled slightly as his lips brushed against hers, listening to his words carefully. She wasn't a stupid girl and she had known that the fight was partially about her, and now the two weren't speaking because of it. She did indeed feel guilty, but she also wasn't going to just give up. Rachel squealed loudly as he sprayed her, but her squeal was cut short by his lips connecting with hers once again. As soon as it happened, her retaliation instincts from him spraying her back melted away, and she moved a hand to the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. She broke away for a moment however, her brown eyes locking onto his with a grin dancing across her lips. "I guess it's a good thing that I don't like doing things the easy way huh..?" she whispered softly, her own rosy red lips finding his again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 am
Little Broken Puppet

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

Chuckling softly into the kiss for the girl's response, he briefly pulled out of the kiss to nod before briefly running his tongue over the girl's lips. "Hai," Laren purred smoothly while tossing the waterhose off to the side. He then stuck his tongue out at Rachel and gently wrapped his arm around her waist. "I like you being happy. So what were you and Terra Vanitas really talking about when he visited your room like the disobedient demon he is?"

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image

"Really? Another fxcking red door? It's one guy! How many rooms does this guy even have?" Urban hissed to himself, his irritation growing with the red double doors he was staring at. This was like the millionth door he came across that was either red or black!

xxxUrban

User Image  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Dantes_river

xxx Smirking slightly, Rachel moved her hands to rest on Laren's arms, thinking back for a moment. "Well.. we discussed the fight I think.. I asked him how you felt about me and if I was the first girl you had ever really taken an interest in, questions like that. And then we got into a discussion about Underland. He really isn't all that bad you know, and he's quite insightful. Plus the company was nice to have. So what is up with these new people around the house? Did Len invite them because he is mad at you or because he thinks I occupy you too much and he needs company too?" she asked the question as she examined his face curiously before returning her eyes to his. Rachel wondered why Laren was so interested in her discussion with Terra, but she knew it was probably just curiousoty and nothing more. Thinking about the earlier events, she realized she would have to start working on some of the paintings that she promised the demon, and that she'd have to draw inspiration during her quiet time, but she was in no rush to do so. She enjoyed being with Laren and she wasn't eager to be desperately again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:01 am
Little Broken Puppet

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

"He's a pain in the arse is what he is. Don't trust him, Rachel. Always be wary with him. It's why I have to be so strict with him," Laren murmured lightly while brushing his thumb against the girl's waist. It hurt him to think the demon was able to deceive her so, but all he could give her was words in an attempt to protect her from his lies. Terra Vanitas was deceptive like that after all. "It is because he's mad at me and he wishes for there to be someone to take my place in being how we used to be. I've become an adult now while he remains a child, but it was to be expected. I always matured faster than he did. Eventually, Len will understand how childish we've been just as I have. Until then, I'm going to have to get used to Len giving me the silent treatment."

Terra Vanitasxxx
User Image

Dantes_river
    Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 am
    Dantes_river
    Sorry I've been gone for so long!

Rachel sighed softly, a shiver running up her spine as he brushed against her waist. She nodded her head, shifting her gaze over him. "Well hopefully he does realize it soon, I hate to see you two fight." she mumbled, closing her eyes. She was thinking about what he said about Terra Vanitas, running it through her mind. "But why would he want to fool me? What's the point of that..?" she asked, raising her eyebrow and opening her chocolate brown eyes once more.  
    PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:57 pm
    Little Broken Puppet

xxxLaren & Len

User Image

"Fight? Ha! This is but a minor disagreement, just brothers squabbling. You mustn't worry so for he will come to understand and it will take time and patience. He just needs a Rachel for his Laren," Laren chortled softly. Upon seeing her expression of deep thought, he became serious for that moment. Then came her question which made him begin to bristle at how easily she'd been deceived. "Terra Vanitas, my dear, is a conniving and manipulative demon from out of this world. He's watched and studied us for a long, long time. He knows how to deceive us without thinking twice. He simply didn't expect me to know of his deceptive nature and ability to put him back in his place as a summoned entity. Now that he knows, I'm shocked he went behind our backs and disobeyed rules we set into place since I first took his sorry butt down."

Terra Vanitasxxx
    User Image

Dantes_river
      Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Statustician 100
      The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Manage Your Items