Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Okay I understand it was mostly my fault but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  poll
View Results

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 am
So I screwed up on my Direct Deposit slip when I filled out my paperwork for work. and of course no one caught the mistake until payday came around( Even though there were papers faxed with it with my account and routing number, and my manager is a lazy a** and didn't double check it like he is supposed to so it's partially his fault)They had to wait til Monday to get the rejection from the bank.Then send me a check in the mail. I was suppose to get that by thrs.But now, It'll be Tuesday until I even know if they sent it out. and I get paid this Friday.So this process has taken them almost two weeks. >.> And it's annoying. I gotta wait to til I get home. I mean yeah the delay has helped in a way from spending a bit of money, and I'll have more since I get paid Friday. But still. I want Greek food, and to do stuff for me. I really wanted to take my mom out to dinner since I work now. -_-

Discuss:
Screw ups

People messin' with your money mad  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:56 am
That sucks that ya made an error on that.

Direct Deposit is love though. heart

I wish I never had to go to a bank ever... expecally since the last time I went and we desposited money and withdrew 20$ then teller happen to come up short 20$ and had to call about finding where their money was misplaced. Pretty much accused me and my mom of taking an extra 20$ stare
Stupid b***h should of been paying attention to what she was doing cause she only gave us the $ we asked for so idk how she ened up short and that is her fault not ******** mine.

wo_nyrmo

iceryu66

Aged Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:09 am
I never got direct deposit to work  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:56 pm
I hate having to set that crap up. D;  

Intoxikace