Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bancelXD

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:57 pm
hello, sorry if this was already posted but how is you perfect dream boy like? is he tall short ect. please be desciptful when you describe him.

ok this might sound wierd but my perfect guy turned out to be an anime T_____T well he would have glasses really smart and has short black hair who is strong. i also like a guy who doesnt really like to show his feelings. and he is handsome and be the cool type.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm
My boyfriend. >__<
Tall; skinny; smart; dark hair and eyes; geeky; animal lover; and of course loving.
heart  

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

XHarmony_The_KH_LoverX

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 pm
Hmmm...

Very loving, protective, goofy, cheerful, sweet, and adventurous, just like me =3  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:22 pm
Yeah all of that and to be able to put up with my crap. LOL

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:23 pm

My ideal man (I'm in my thirties) is fun, adventurous, loyal, faithful, hard-working and romantic.
Physically speaking, I'm not too picky (taller than me, at least and not Caucasian), he just has to be attractive to me. Though, I wouldn't mind a Mario Lopez look-alike. ,3

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:38 pm
Tall.
I dig them tall guys, lmfao XD
Other than that, we just have to be compatible and have good chemistry. He has to respect my boundaries and I will try to meet him halfway. I don't really have any criteria for guys, love just happens. Tall is always good though. Even though I'm short.

I like em protective XD  

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:15 pm
physical wise: i like them taller then me, either warm chocolate eyes or ill take hazel, i like a well-built upper torso and really white teeth, they need to have enough hair to play with but not past the chin, they shoulnt wear shorts alot and must,must, MUST have a good laugh, im very picky about that last one. xD

personality wise i like them confident as hell, loves to sing or at least love music (im a choir girl) be able to tell when to and not to be "romantic" if u cach my drift, be friendly and hopefully be able to accpet people and get along with others,and of course make me laugh, and if they are willing to take a risk or to or not hold back or be shy with me, thats a major plus <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm
my perfect boy...... well, let me think. perfect? ok. he should be a little short, good looking, strong, kind, glasses, long hair, pretty eyes, kind face, strong chin. he would have to be willing to take gifts, and preferably give some in return. i never expect to find someone like that.  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

NocturnalPoemIX

6,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm
Asian >.>
I like em on the tall side, but my love is MUCH shorter that me! Dark hair, mysterious eyes... *closes eyes to think* Kind, loving, caring. Able to put up with my crap. He loves me for me. Doesn't want me to change. The thought of me sick; even though it's kinda sad, he thinks it's cute.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:38 pm
bancel
hello, sorry if this was already posted but how is you perfect dream boy like? is he tall short ect. please be desciptful when you describe him.

ok this might sound wierd but my perfect guy turned out to be an anime T_____T well he would have glasses really smart and has short black hair who is strong. i also like a guy who doesnt really like to show his feelings. and he is handsome and be the cool type.

....Uryu Ishida? *excited gasp*  

Sora Nightwhisper

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:43 pm
The guy I like . . .

Smart, funny, cute, athletic, has his future planned out, but he's not conceited (well, he acts conceited sometimes, but he's really not . . .) yeah.

He's forreal like, perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:48 pm
The guy that I like currently, is tall, funny, has tan skin. He is quite popular, strong.
I have a few dislikes with him though. His taste in girls is really bad.
At the current moment he is going out with a whore. He is also really close to one of my friends.

astrorum

Bashful Prophet

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:51 pm
mmm perfect? well...
appearance wise; he has to be taller than me. muscular but not total body builder, i like long and lean. Beautiful, deep, gray or hazel eyes, almost feminine good looks, but still clearly masculine, for obvious reasons. almost what you would call shaggy, longish hair but not near the shoulders. athletic is a wonderful bonus.

personality; confident and outgoing. good sense of humor and class clown smile sensitive and protective, hes also imaginative, spirited, and constantly active. he has to be a gentlemen but also be hyper and playful. hes never afraid to lavish me in compliments and sweet talk, but not to the point of annoyance. respect for boundaries, putting up with my quirky yet lovable personality, cuddles, support in the things i do and my decisions, and not afraid to talk to me about anything are musts. good acting/singing/dancing skills are a plus smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm
My perfect man would be someone who makes me laugh, who is strong and smart, tall, who is adventurous, who likes to read, who likes to dance, who is truthful and who likes to help others and someone who likes to travel ^_^. heart heart It's all God's work if I do get a man like that. heart  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kid Izzy-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm
Well he has to be funny because i have nooo sense of humor. jK
However he has to be taller than me which isn't hard at all because im a gnome's height and im 13. Cute but boarder-line HAWT!!! Cuz in my years i've noticed if you have a super hot guy, girls will hate you for it and even though haters make you famous they're annoying. Eye color doesn't really matter to me neither does skin but i prefer carmel to dark but not too dark or my jokes about it will offend him hehe. If he's light skinned he has to have dark hair. I don't like blond hair on guys so yeah. Oh, he has to be able to keep up with my constant mid change and has to be smart. (I'm sorry but if your dumb i wanna strangle you.) He has to be sweet but not smothering (like my last BF) and he has to be honest even to the age old question "does this make my butt look big" cuz i want a yes (yeah i'm that girl) he can't be too distant though. And he has to be able to crack a joke or to on himself or else imma think he's full of himself and dumb him. OH, and he can't be moody thats my jod blaugh  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff