Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Gaiaitemzzzz Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seriously. i hate you.
  <3
View Results

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:34 pm
i keep finding items on people i never knew existed.
Also - i hate you if you have your equipped list set to hidden or whatever the option is.
Srsly.
>:0
/goes back to flipping through the marketplace pages to find more items she never knew existed.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:25 am
I agree with this thread! I hate when people hide their equipped list and I can't find out what items are that I don't know D:  

de.Lici.ous
Crew

Whitescarver

Aekea Sentai

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:34 am
Sorry. =(  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:11 am
OMG WE MIGHT STEAL THERE PIXEL IDEAS!!!!
Oh the drama...seriously...its mostly ATers and people expoiting glitches that hide their lists...  

angelfromdown-under

Romantic Whisperer

Fuji_hobo_jacket

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:48 am
*has equipped list hidden* cool
Far as I'm concerned, someone wants to know what item I'm wearing that badly, they can ask me. That's what I do with everyone whether or not their list hidden. xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:06 am
angelfromdown-under
OMG WE MIGHT STEAL THERE PIXEL IDEAS!!!!
Oh the drama...seriously...its mostly ATers and people expoiting glitches that hide their lists...

I know, LOL.
I used to use a glitch where it made me bald and naked, but I had a sexy featherloofah. <3
I hid my glitch, because it was just too godly to share. redface  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 am
It's those damn EIs and RIGs and s**t. XD;
I never pay attention to EI Reports, so I see a bunch of items that I don't recognize now.

XD;
It's a bit annoying when it's hidden, but usually I don't want to know the item enough to actually ask the person. Too much of a hassle, so if their item list is hidden, I just go on with life.
I don't really see the point in hiding it, but I guess some people are scared of others copying them. -shrugs-  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 am
I have mine hidden now. I use to not care but then I started getting tons of scam links (at one point I was getting like 5 a day D: ) and people trying to hack me (imo I'm not worth enough to actually try to hack, but still) and once I tried setting it to private (mainly trying to see if it would work as a hacker/scammer repellent) the messages stopped arriving in my inbox so I left it that way.

If you want to know what I am wearing, well most of the time since it isn't really much right now, I will tell you. I just don't want to risk the possibility of having to deal with that again gonk  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 am
Most times, hidden equip lists don't bother me. My only issue is this. If you want your list hidden, you have no business in WG's that may involve items, such as tektek ones.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:00 am
Fuji_hobo_jacket
*has equipped list hidden* cool
Far as I'm concerned, someone wants to know what item I'm wearing that badly, they can ask me. That's what I do with everyone whether or not their list hidden. xD

Me too.

Also this was addressed in Suites in a huge thread rant like a month ago.

I've had my avatar ripped off since I've won the avatar arena, etc. I don't think it's unreasonable to hide them. It's a personal choice. I just ask if it's not available too.  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 pm
i don't think mine's hidden o.O

i just assume i don't know what any of the items on gaia are at this point ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 pm
I keep mine open.. mainly because I don't know half the items I have on my avatars. >___<

It's true though.. so many new items.. I wish I could still keep up with them all and know them by name. XD

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Ooh Ooh Deja Vu

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 pm

hate on, haterz cool

| [] | [] | [] |  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:09 pm
@ Lici ;; Yesss. It's like "Ooo, whats that pretty item?....GRR HIDDEN LIST"

@White ;; talk2hand

@angel ;; Exactly. /eyeroll xD

@Fuji ;; But i'm sooo shy gonk redface i can't just PM people to ask what they're wearing! That's so weird. x__x

@Pain ;; I KNOWWWW OMFG. i just can't keep at all. i mean, i understand not wanting people to copy them but...People do realize they're not special snowflakes, right? Someone somewhere if they want to copy bad enough is going to figure it out and copy anyways. O_o i just want to know what item it is xD

@Frantic ;; Oh. i suppose that makes sense. >_>;

@yaoinut ;; This is true, it'd be kinda silly becaues then you don't know if it's a hack or not. Hrm. That should be a new rule! :O

@Light ;; i didn't know that. >_>; i've been such a lurker lately. -_-; xD

@KY ;; i know some of them! Like...uhm....the store items! >_>; xD

@Into ;; Pfft. Good luck with that. sad xD

@deja vu ;; talk2hand

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm
I don't mind finding items I don't know about... what bugs me is when I find something I could use and want but can't afford based on its current price.

It bugs me alot cause I don't make gold fast, and I hardly ever spend gold as is so it is just very ugh,...  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff