Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Describe your straight crush Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorspace

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm
We have all had at least one major crush for that one super special boy or girl. The only problem is she or he's straight. What made you want him or her so badly what made him or her so special?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm
I haven't had a straight crush in a looong time.
But, my first straight crush was a tall, muscular, light brown haired hottie. My god he was hot. redface
Personality wasn't too hot, though. stare  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Diabolus Nox

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm
Hmm lets see he is the only one that would try to get me out of my shell.. (shy in real life) Though as the years went on we grew apart and dont talk anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 pm
One of my best friends... She was always their for me when no one else was. I even asked her if she ever thought about dating a girl and she said no.. Finally got over her this year. She never knew I liked her either.  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

The Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:09 am
She's my best friend and one of the best people I know. She's kind, caring, hilarious, accepting, gets my odd sense of humor, loves books and music the way I do, she's incredibly beautiful...but there's more than just those simple things. It's hard to put into words, it's just something about her that I can't help but like.

I've never asked her if she would consider dating a girl because I'm pretty sure she wouldn't and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I also know that long term, like out of school and into the future, it probably wouldn't work out. We are very different on a few things, and while it doesn't affect our friendship, it would affect relationship in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 am
Angie Holmes
She's my best friend and one of the best people I know. She's kind, caring, hilarious, accepting, gets my odd sense of humor, loves books and music the way I do, she's incredibly beautiful...but there's more than just those simple things. It's hard to put into words, it's just something about her that I can help but like.

I've never asked her if she would consider dating a girl because I'm pretty sure she wouldn't and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I also know that long term, like out of school and into the future, it probably wouldn't work out. We are very different on a few things, and while it doesn't affect our friendship, it would affect relationship in the future.

She squeezes the toothpaste from the middle of the tube, doesn't she?! gonk  

Zalaznick Valkyrie

Decisive Smoker

Davi Delicious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm
Tall. Brown sorta buzzcut thing. Muscular. Deep brown eyes. Teehee! I don't really talk to him...cuz well... he's a sports fanatic (And i'm about as far from that as you can possibly be). GUESS I JUST LIKE HIS BODY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 am
Zalaznick Valkyrie
Angie Holmes
She's my best friend and one of the best people I know. She's kind, caring, hilarious, accepting, gets my odd sense of humor, loves books and music the way I do, she's incredibly beautiful...but there's more than just those simple things. It's hard to put into words, it's just something about her that I can help but like.

She squeezes the toothpaste from the middle of the tube, doesn't she?! gonk

lol I honestly don't know about that one. I'll stalk her bathroom next time I'm there and find out lol
EDIT: I just realized, I do that XD

I was thinking a little more seriously.
I know she wants children in the future, which I don't. I would be a terrible mother and I don't really have the patience for children.
And she is extremely religious (Catholic), not like a*****e shove-it-down-your-throat type, but just really into it and believes it, while I am Atheist. I would never go to church with her, pray with her, things like that, and I know that would bother her.

But none of that can prevent us from just being friends smile  

The Ever-Changing Me

Brent Clark

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm
My crush is just shorter than me by less then an inch. (I am about 5'11") He has very short slightly wavy hair but almost none anywhere else other then on his head. He's rather fit with good abs.

heart heart heart

Sadly he is straight... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm
hah yah i fell in love with my best friend and idk...she was the weirdest thing...she was extremely homophobic(she didnt know about me) yet she enjoyed cuddling with me and running around in our undies and taking showers together lol so yah...weird straight girl..well she was also very dom and liked to be all strict and bossy and like idk lol i liked it biggrin hehe...well anyways when i finally came out of the closet she and i got in a fight because i came out to everyone BUT her for fear of her homophobia...so when i finally told her so she would stop throwing chairs at me she was stunned and so yah...we arent friends anymore sad  

LunaD1

Skrapz

7,950 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:09 pm
My first straight crush wasn't as intense as my second, so I'll tell you about the second. She was a mild goth, and wore black stockings, short plaid skirts, black coats, thick black glasses, and appropriate makeup. We met in my transition summer from middle school to high school. We went to summer school and made friends quickly. We found out that we both liked animals, writing, and the abnormal. Her hair always smelled good, and I always fantasized about her. We had a good friendship, and it was close enough that I felt satisfied. Then, I had a mental slip due to a reduction in medication dosage, grabbed a pair of scissors and ran out into the rain. I slipped and fell right in front of her and I found out later, after 6 days in Del Amo Hospital, she thought I tried to stab her. When I came back, we were still friendly to each other, but it was never the same way again. Consequentially, I've been pining for her ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm
oh, this guy was the meaning of hot. muscular but not overworked. amazing smile. i didn't mind that he was shorter than me. but my hopes were crushed one day when i heard the way he talked. such a hateful attitude towards EVERYTHING. i mean, he may have been pissed off because of something, but the words that came out of his mouth!!! all i have left are some of his looks.
then there is one of my friends (already explained this in another post)
another of my friends, more on an interaction level. we have so much in common that it's kinda an attraction.
random hot/nice not-very-stranger #1
random hot/nice not-very-stranger #2
the list goes on and on

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

rainbow_colored_heart

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 am
My straight crush (which I still have yet to overcome...) is a girl that I've never met, but she has completely stolen my heart. We met on FanFiction.net because we both have a supreme love for House/Wilson...and we totally connected. Just like that, we became so close. It felt like magic...

But then, the topic of sexuality came up, as it sometimes does between friends. She wondered why I let her rant on and on about her boyfriends and I never talked about mine. "Surely you must have someone," she texted me one day. "You're so beautiful and ____ awesome!" Needless to say, I was blushing like hell. And so I told her...I'm a lesbian. I've known for a while, but had a bf anyway so that my parents didn't ask questions. Ugh...

She's completely straight, but we connect in such a way that I wonder sometimes if maybe she feels something too. It's not just a best friend type of connection...it's so much deeper than that. She's absolutely beautiful...and funny. She's smart and spontaneous and wacky...just like me. We agree on so much that I'm sure a relationship between us would last for a long time.

I mean, we even made plans to meet each other next summer! But that was until she told me she had enlisted in the Army and would be gone in May...I cried for weeks...

Wow, sorry to go on for so long xD I just...can't help it. I'm so hopelessly in love with her...I just wish love didn't have to hurt this much crying

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 am
Skrapz
My first straight crush wasn't as intense as my second, so I'll tell you about the second. She was a mild goth, and wore black stockings, short plaid skirts, black coats, thick black glasses, and appropriate makeup. We met in my transition summer from middle school to high school. We went to summer school and made friends quickly. We found out that we both liked animals, writing, and the abnormal. Her hair always smelled good, and I always fantasized about her. We had a good friendship, and it was close enough that I felt satisfied. Then, I had a mental slip due to a reduction in medication dosage, grabbed a pair of scissors and ran out into the rain. I slipped and fell right in front of her and I found out later, after 6 days in Del Amo Hospital, she thought I tried to stab her. When I came back, we were still friendly to each other, but it was never the same way again. Consequentially, I've been pining for her ever since.

Oh em gee, that's horrible! D: I'm so sorry about that...must be tough on you. At least she's still your friend though, right? Maybe in time, you will be able to patch things up. Perhaps she may even give you a chance! :3 You just have to keep your hopes up. Show her that you could be her everything and that you can be trusted. It'll take time...but everyone is a little bisexual, right? heart

rainbow_colored_heart

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Theodore Bell

5,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 am
Well, he was my friend. My closest guy friend, which I don't get many of. He was cool, I crushed on him for over a year. We lost contact for a bit, then I learned he was dating one of my friends. I started talking to him again when their relationship was on the skids. A few weeks after they broke up I told him about my crush on him. He became even more of my friend then, but I knew he was straight. It was like he was teasing me. I ended our friendship when I found out he was racist.

After that, its been every other person I've crushed on. Never gay, always straight.

EDIT: Get this! After a year of ignoring him he contacts me on Facebook and tells me he's moved states away. Life is funny.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff