Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:36 am
♭♮♯
If you're going to dream, dream big.
So, in "I need a fairy godmother," I explained my issues with these two guys.

I don't know exactly how it happened, but I've broken up with the one I don't know how I got into a relationship with. He's pretty sad. I thought it was the right thing!

1. He likes me way more than I like him. WAY more.
2. Just because I'm visiting in five days, doesn't mean I'll live there. 6,000 miles is a lot for teenagers.
3. I'm truthfully an emotional wreck a lot of the time. My life's not terrible, but it ain't peachy. It's a lot to handle for some of my best best best friends; I'm not sure he could. After all, that's what happened last night. I was emotionally insane, he couldn't handle it.

I feel like a horrible person right now...
And I keep bothering this guild about it...
♩♪♫♬
♯♮♭

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 am
[~+~]

Number one, you are not a horrible person, and you are not bothering us with this. This is what we're here for! To help you. We're like a family in this guild after all.

Anyway. From what i have read of this post, it's hard for me to judge.
To be honest, i'd say you did the right thing. If you aren't particularly interested in him, then it's better to break up rather than leading him on the entire time. Also, i guess it is fair for you to make a decision based on distance, if it did end up becoming something, it would become very hard with the distance.
Also, by the sounds of it, if he's found it hard to cope with what "happened last night", it's probably not something you should put him through, on top of the things you've just said.

However, if you truely think you like someone (obviously in the future), don't disregard them because of that reason.

My boyfriend found it hard with me at first, as i have quite a few issues, and was, well, an emotional wreck. However, i didn't really show this side of me at the beginning of the relationship (as i'm not used to having someone like that there for me), but as we got closer, it kinda came out on it's own. And to be honest, i don't know what i would have done without him.
So in short - don't underestimate a guy.

But yeah, i'd say you did the right thing hun, the distance and not particularly liking him would have done it for me on it's own if i'm honest.

heart

User Image

Empty Spiral

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 pm
Its your life. If its not what you want, the best thing you can do is communicate that to everyone involved. It would be worse to lead him on.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games