Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm
What a guy I like said to me on fb after I asked if he liked me--

in all honesty, the only reason i havn't asked you out is cus im gonna be goin to college in August, and leaving for vacation in a month, which leaves about a month that we'd be bf/gf which in my opinion is pointless... but if u wanna go out still, lemme kno...

Not really sure what I think.
Already told him I kind of want to go out.
(left a message on his phone)
He has yet to call me back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm
Do you think he was trying to un-convince you in the first place, and now he's trying to out it off? I wouldn't know....  

Shaayraana

Familiar Heckler

eccentricanomaly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 pm
What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 pm
Well...he's being up-front and blunt.
I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to still go out while he's in college. The distance can be hard, but it's worth a try, I managed to do it, I'm sure you can (of course, I was with my boyfriend for 9 months before he left) but I don't see a reason for you to say no to him, because in a sort of absent minded manner, he's asking you out.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Space Scape Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:33 pm
I think what Smartgal meant was that he's trying to tell you no without really telling you 'no.' But he could also be just testing the waters to see how you feel about it.
Buuuuut, why would he put 'let me kno' at the end of that if he didn't want you to say if you wanted to go out or not?
I think it's too little to go off from. We don't know what this guy's like, what he thinks, etc...
So yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm
I said yes to him.
(Called, he didn't answer, called again, left a message . . . he has yet to call me back.)

Seniors aren't in school anymore, so I don't see him around there.

He's not answering his phone and he's pretty much ignoring me on facebook, which are my only two ways of contacting him now.  

eccentricanomaly

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:40 pm
I don't know it sounds like he's trying to cut you off ... i'd give it a week or less then out of the blue contact him just to say hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm
Nysha Moondrop
I don't know it sounds like he's trying to cut you off ... i'd give it a week or less then out of the blue contact him just to say hi.

Your WatchQueen

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff