i feel lonely ;C

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lqr

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 am

i have no boyfriend and i went roller skating today and all i saw was couples laughing and kissing rollerskating and im just the one rollerskating all alone sad, crying
nobody likes me because im not hispanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 am
aaawww D:
Don't be sad! Everyone is liked by someone <3
I'm not hispanic either, and I don't have a boyfriend, but I'm certain that there are people who like me because I am me, and I'm proud of my self for who I am (:  

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Believe me, dear, you are not alone in feeling like this. All my friends are hooking up, and then they don't have any more time for me, and it's getting kind of annoying and it makes me super lonely. But don't worry, okay? Someone will come along eventually that will make all the waiting worthwhile. Have faith, darling. Don't think like that, either, that people don't like you because you're not this or that. The right guy will come along, and he'll love you just for you. Hispanic or not. Keep being the beautiful person you are, and it'll all fall into place sooner or later.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm
don't we all have that feeling somtime? bleh no fun. XP
don't worry though some amazing guy eventually always comes along to sweep you off your feet.
just enjoy being single while you still are... i mean it's a very small amount of your lifetime for the average person where you're single. just have fun having the world revolve around you still. :]  

Autumn-Melodies

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:31 pm
I know how you feel.
At school, like everyone has a boy to walk them down the halls, or to hold their hand when teachers aren't looking.
I sometimes feel like I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have anyone.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games