Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
WARNING: RANT WILL FOLLOW; READ AT OWN RISK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?
  Who?
  No way!
  That guy?!
  No, that guy!
  OHMIGOD!!
View Results

Bored4Life57

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am

Does anyone else get migraines? I have this ADD medicine that I'm supposed to take everyday. Of course, rarely do. I forget. >.> And of course then I remember a couple days later when I get an insane migraine. My body has become so dependent on the drug that it can't function properly without it. So I get fever-like symptoms: cold sweats, chills, hot flashes, and the headaches. It ******** sucks a**.

Discuss, annoying migraines, headaches, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 pm
Only once have I had a migraine. It was pretty intense, though. I'm not sure if its common, but I lost parts of my vision during my migraine.  

Mister Insignificant

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 am
It happens, Mister Insignificant.

I usually content myself with knives in the head and an acute need for a lack of any external input.

So I just sequester myself away in a dark room and tell the world to ******** off and leave me alone.

Have you discussed this with the doctor who prescribed you this medicine?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 pm
Ive never had a migraine but ive been taking these boring multivitamins lately and i didnt take any one day and then i was incredibly tired for no reason and ever since ive been too scared to do that again >>;  

Jewlzeh

11,000 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:49 pm
It might help to set up a sort of ritual that involves taking the medicine. For example...

- turn on the news, pour a soda, take the medicine
- check your mail, check your auctions, take the medicine
- feed the cat, wash cat feed scent off your hands, take the medicine
- sacrifice a virgin to Horus, smear chicken blood over your neighbor's door, take the medicine.

See? It's all stuff you would ordinarily do, but when you form it into a habit like that, it becomes easier to remember from day to day, and you'll get better at taking the medicine. 3nodding  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games