Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
SunnySide Orphange (Accepting anyone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign up...cause you love me oh so dearly xD
Surly sure ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
no cause i hate you
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 am
New RP! By me, I've been needing a rp to join, none drew to my interest. So i made this one. xD i guess i didnt actually think this through, so if you hate my story line kill me later ><"

Raine (me) starts an orphange because she loves children even though she is only 15. She buys an old run down building that has plenty of rooms, just needs some work. Okay alot of work. But with the help of her two best friends (Sign up-male or female) it'll be up and running.

Rules-
follow the ToS
no bad language, and no insults
Keep it pg so no sexual content what so ever stare I guess its fine for kissing but thats it. And if your a huge sex addict then its what you call time skip kk okay.
...just use your head before posting kk so you dont do something stupid xD

I prefer you do semi-lit but you dont have to. In fact dont if its easier for you xD

NOTE: I'd appreciate it if you post when your leaving, so i dont refress the page multiple times and wait. xD

Another thing, when you sign up, dont wait for me to frikin tell you to post make your first post or dont post! and when you do dont be inactive really! not nessesary.

Roles~
Best friends should be 15-18
Orphans should be 3-18

Name:
bio:
Anime Image:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 am
Name:Raine
role surprised wner
bio:Grew up in a different orphange working two jobs, just because she loved it. Likes to draw and listen to music, not to mention sing. Doesn't act socially with other children, unless younger cuties(little kids), or her best friends, maybe even some nice strangers.
Likes:Stuffed animals, baking, cooking, drawing, singing, reading, writing, helping, Little kids, etc
Hates:Liars, Jocks from her school, The preppies from the school, little brats, bugs, scary things, needles, and other things
Anime Image:
User Image  

ninja_yuffie101

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:31 am
Raine opened the door one last time shoving the last box in. And collasped to the floor, managing to climb her way onto a box. She sighed she hated heavy lifting, movement and effert. They weren't her best thing. She looked around, "This place can use a good dusting, she said to herself, no infact just a cleaning in gerenral." Making her way to the window, she peared out wondering when her friends would arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:48 am
Bump~  

ninja_yuffie101

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:51 pm
Name: Millefescent Zeleska (Milly)
role: Best friend
bio: She is quite shy, Milly keeps to herself but can be very energetic when alone with friends. She has borderline panphobia, which is the fear of everything. She is hesitant but can work fast and it a very good artist.
Hates: violence, fast moving things, bright colors
Anime Image: User Image
Other: She's a bit crazy so don't be surprised if she says something scary or just plain weird  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:52 pm
ninja_yuffie101
Raine opened the door one last time shoving the last box in. And collasped to the floor, managing to climb her way onto a box. She sighed she hated heavy lifting, movement and effert. They weren't her best thing. She looked around, "This place can use a good dusting, she said to herself, no infact just a cleaning in gerenral." Making her way to the window, she peared out wondering when her friends would arrive.

Milly walked in the building, her bag slung over her shoulder. "Anybody here?", she looked up at the tall ceiling and smiled.  

Wurlee

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 pm
((Oh my gosh thank you i thought no one would join!))
Raine jumped up and hugged her friend, "I thought you would never arrive!" Raine exclaimed jumping off her friend, "We can get started on the construction, or just plain wait awhile."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm
(( I see the need for activity. Also, I'm effing bored. |: ))

User Image
Name: Jerome Balucio
role: Orphan
bio: Jerome grew up having only his parents and a twin brother, Jeremy. His life was relatively normal, up until the year he had turned nine. One day, late at night on the way home from the twins' band rehearsal, a drunk driver speeding on the wrong side of the road had struck the car they were in from the left. His parents died instantly, but his brother was left severely injured and Jerome was left with a fractured left arm. His brother didn't make it by the end of that week, and Jerome was sent to an orphanage, having no relatives to take him in. However, he had been sent back to different orphanages on a few occasions, until he ended up here. He had always been confused about why he had been transferred around though.
Likes: Fine arts, music, his sketchbook, and his guitar. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Hates: Rejection, school (aside from his art and English classes), and his job at the local radio station (he hates the environment, as well as not having his own money to get what he needs, rather than begging others to get things he wants.)

(( Lemme know when to start, please. |: ))  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
(( I see the need for activity. Also, I'm effing bored. |: ))

User Image
Name: Jerome Balucio
role: Orphan
bio: Jerome grew up having only his parents and a twin brother, Jeremy. His life was relatively normal, up until the year he had turned nine. One day, late at night on the way home from the twins' band rehearsal, a drunk driver speeding on the wrong side of the road had struck the car they were in from the left. His parents died instantly, but his brother was left severely injured and Jerome was left with a fractured left arm. His brother didn't make it by the end of that week, and Jerome was sent to an orphanage, having no relatives to take him in. However, he had been sent back to different orphanages on a few occasions, until he ended up here. He had always been confused about why he had been transferred around though.
Likes: Fine arts, music, his sketchbook, and his guitar. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
Hates: Rejection, school (aside from his art and English classes), and his job at the local radio station (he hates the environment, as well as not having his own money to get what he needs, rather than begging others to get things he wants.)

(( Lemme know when to start, please. |: ))

Right after you post your character you post your reply xD okay and begin!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm
(( YAY!!! : DDDD ))

User Image
It had been five hours since his morning shift at the radio station had ended, and at least two hours since school ended, but he was just getting back to the orphanage. It was a bit hard to tell if Jerome was tired or not due to the usually stoic smile on his face, unless he said it himself; he hated to lie about anything. He was even heard yelling "MAN, I HATE YOUR #$%" in the background of the radio station's daily morning show once after one of the hosts had straight up demanded him to get a beer from one of the more expensive quick markets somewhere across the town, despite knowing that Jerome was far under-aged and didn't even drive. Yes, he tended to be a bit too brutally honest, but not always taken seriously. He knew it happened, but he didn't care. People would usually find that out on their own that he was serious.

No matter. He was just grateful to have shelter again after walking around outside, in barely any shade from the heat of the sun. True, he was already a bit dark, but he didn't need to be any darker than he already was. Walking to the door, he slightly opened it, but didn't step in immediately. Instead, he left it cracked open and loudly yelled some unintelligible nonsense, most likely being the lyrics to the song Papa Oom Mow Mow into the room before shutting the door and walking around the building in search of an open window to get in through. Doors were rather boring for him.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 pm
((I Don't get your post! It was to confusing for me! I'm sorry not smart xD))

Raine looked at the door not seeing anyone, so continued on with her business. "Oh well, she thought to herself, i thought i heard someone." she walked back to the kitchen, and opened the large window there above the sink. Walked out and opened the one in the living room.

"Crap!, she thought, I have work at the tea shop soon....was it my day off today?" she shrugged. and walked outside for fresh air, still in her gray tank top and blue striped pants from sleeping. As she saw Jerome walking around the building suspiously, she followed and jumped on his back. "Jerome your home! I was super lonely!" she looked at him smiling ^^ "Even if your older than me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 pm
(( Love the nonsense. LOVE EHT. xD ))

User Image
'And walking... and walking.... and walking....' Jerome narrated in his head as he went around. As he turned the corner, he noticed the kitchen window was open, but then...

"Guugh!!" he grunted as he nearly fell forward, stumbling a bit before regaining his balance. Somebody was on his back, so he put his arms around her legs to help her stay up on his back as he turned his head to look at her. "Oh heya Raine! Ya miss me?" he asked, returning a bright cheerful grin to the girl.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 pm
((Took you that long huh xD))

"Even though your older then me and all" she smiled, "I was bored i had to take my colledge classes, i graduated early because of credits." she sighed laying her head on his shoulder. "I wish i could relax again" "Wait" she exclaimed dramaticly..."Nope got nothing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image
Well, there was something he couldn't stand: extra classes. "Seriously?" he asked, starting to walk again. "All those classes you've been taking just sapped up all your free time like nothing! Then you're here just cleaning the orphanage like a maid. How come you and Milly haven't been out just to have fun?" He found the back door leading into the kitchen, and momentarily released Raine's right leg to turn the doorknob to let themselves back inside.

He himself was only a 16-year old junior in high school, but this girl was a year younger and has a high school diploma already. That was one thing he had always pondered about since arriving at this orphanage. Obviously, she had her priorities straightened out, unlike him with his lazy self.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm
"I dont mind being in the orphage, not many kids anyway." she sighed still laying on his shoulder. "Besides Milly doesn't come round anyway, because you know no one here."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff