Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
Twilight Fans and Haters Argue Here!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cooki3-MonstoR

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm
This is a place where everyone can just troll around. Happy Trolling Bitches!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:48 pm
Wooo biggrin

I like the books in a sense: I don't like the fact the vampires sparkle.... stare

Hate he movies with a passion  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm
Vampire Drama.....whooo stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm
I try to be open-minded about literature, but I could only get a few pages into the book before I had to put it down...

Stephanie Meyer writes at just about a third grade level...  

iRetaliate

Jellymancer

Wheezing Noob

6,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 pm
The books were really good but the movies are super bad, I hate them with great passion and hate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 pm
I was amazed when I found out Stephanie Meyer wrote the Twilight Series. I only use the movie and books for this thing called accelerated reading quizzes  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 pm
agreed, and my friends that like twilight told me of the story and i felt sick, literally i threatened to burn all their books since they knew of my habit of being a pyro.

stalking a girl who is taken by a gay sparkling vampire who watched her sleep and then she jumps off a cliff in desperation because she is desperate for a BF she'd kill herself stare

THEN the were-wolf faker falls in love with the girls baby (which if i'm for sure from what my firend told me (since she tried to get me to like it..) she was about around 18-20 when she had the baby... whooo joy having a baby at such a young age and getting banged by a vampire who so far as looked at a girl sleeping) which is about 100 years YOUNGER and then the baby kills its mother stare and now that i've got that off my chest I shall feel better when I have to hear another twitard talk about twilight without going into violence to shut them up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:12 pm
darkstormseeker1
agreed, and my friends that like twilight told me of the story and i felt sick, literally i threatened to burn all their books since they knew of my habit of being a pyro.

stalking a girl who is taken by a gay sparkling vampire who watched her sleep and then she jumps off a cliff in desperation because she is desperate for a BF she'd kill herself stare

THEN the were-wolf faker falls in love with the girls baby (which if i'm for sure from what my firend told me (since she tried to get me to like it..) she was about around 18-20 when she had the baby... whooo joy having a baby at such a young age and getting banged by a vampire who so far as looked at a girl sleeping) which is about 100 years YOUNGER and then the baby kills its mother stare and now that i've got that off my chest I shall feel better when I have to hear another twitard talk about twilight without going into violence to shut them up.

xd rofl  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 pm
This thread is almost complete, it's just lacking the crazy fans o.o

EDIT: I found one :3 enjoy~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm
The movie itself is what got me irritated.You have the fans screaming their heart out for a man they'll never meet in their lives.SHUT UP YOU STUPID FANS!I heard you the first time when you screamed and my ears bleed to death.Wow oh my god he falls in love with a freakin human surprise,surprise now it's not that big of a drama to yell all over.He tried to commit suicide cause he couldn't be with her...wow dude must have issues...
I would shove Edward in the light myself to end it all.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

sleepypuppy3

7,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:21 pm
"Be who you are and say what you feel,

Ahhh, Accelerated Readers, I remember doing that when I was in elementary school *nostalgic*.

I didn't really have too much of a problem with Twilight before the movie came out. However, once the movie came out, there was so much arguments and analysis over the book and movie that I started actually disliking the book and the movie. The book's alright for a light reading, but it's quite shallow if you're looking for more in depth stuff. The entire plot basically consist of Bella chasing after Edward, Jacob chasing after Bella, and Edward going "I love her! No, I must not! But I can't control my passion! But I'll hurt her!" blahblahblah. Indecisive much?

because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 pm
Hollow Redemption
The movie itself is what got me irritated.You have the fans screaming their heart out for a man they'll never meet in their lives.SHUT UP YOU STUPID FANS!I heard you the first time when you screamed and my ears bleed to death.Wow oh my god he falls in love with a freakin human surprise,surprise now it's not that big of a drama to yell all over.He tried to commit suicide cause he couldn't be with her...wow dude must have issues...

but remember in the 'retarded world of Stephanie Meyer' books they live in the light and glow in the light..

but their brains are still as dull as rust  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm
darkstormseeker1
Hollow Redemption

but remember in the 'retarded world of Stephanie Meyer' books they live in the light and glow in the light..

She made vampires look cute.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Hollow Redemption
darkstormseeker1
Hollow Redemption

She made vampires look cute.....

if by looking at girls when they are sleeping cute you can tell me later, i go by thier actions and words, not by thier looks

I liked it when they made vampires scary, they were supposed to be one of horrors scariest monsters..until the retard i won't go by name ruined it.

and the fact she also destroyed good literature and made vampires seem like your friendly everyday stalkers.. (and also destroyed generations of folk-lore so she could write her sick demented dream out for crazed desperate for BF girls to be brainwashed.)  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 pm
Now im surprised we haven't gotten some crazed fan yet speaking out for Twilight  
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff